Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most media outlets are propaganda arms for Hilary at this point, they set up a plant to incite violence, film it and then try to push the narrative of violent Trump supporters. It might be legal but it deserves to be exposed. Theoretically putting out phony stories about political candidates with no proof or evidence could be legal but it should still be exposed and looked down on.

What are you exposing?

That there are democrats that care enough to go out and do what it takes to get their preferred candidate elected?

You dropped the bombshell kiddo!

It seems the defense of such tactics are "The other side does the same thing". But are they doing the same thing?

From what I have seen, nothing has really come out in terms of the right organizing rent a mobs and trying to stage and provoke incidents like this.
Its worse than both sides to do it. Its more unbalanced. The Republicans in congress refused to renew the voting rights act. Ten years ago not one in the senate voted against it. 6 six years ago Republicans gerrymandered counties based on race to make sure they got easier wins. Republican governors are refusing court orders on voting rights. Give me a fucking break on rigged elections and voter suppression.

What are you exposing?

That there are democrats that care enough to go out and do what it takes to get their preferred candidate elected?

You dropped the bombshell kiddo!

You can watch the video or pay attention to media to see what happens.

Democrats use a plant to create a violent reaction or response back. It gets filmed and goes to propaganda outlets like CNN they spin it and blame Trump or even Bernie.

Similar to how Democrats use a plant like Alicia Machado or Khazir Khan and turn that into a huge controversy.

They now have tried to use "sexual assault" victims who had no evidence to distract from wikileak drops.

It's okay if you are okay with this, but if Trump was going around setting up bogus stories like this the left would complain about it.

Meh, as you like it. You're flying one standard for one team and another standard or the other team and saying "look guys - this is fair!" As the old saying goes, "don't piss down and tell me it's raining." But if you enjoy what you're doing and you're not just an ideological zombie, I can't fault that... Carry on poking the bear. Hope he dances as you like.

He made a light humored comment at one of his rallies in regards to protestors throwing tomatoes at him that he'd pay their legal fees if they took them out, if I remember correctly.
Which ironically, the protestors actually had their legal fees being covered to incite violence.

Listen for yourself. Many of the comments made are damning if and of themselves. Not sure how what was said can be taken differently

It's called editing out of context and it's the oldest trick in the book. See Planned Parenthood tapes. See ACORN tapes. It's the exact reason the right criticizes Michael Moore.

Hit play and close your eyes:

http://truthfeed.com/confirmed-hill...r-spray-a-small-child-at-a-trump-rally/30169/

Hillary Campaign paid protester that pepper sprayed 8 year old girl

An undercover sting operation by guerrilla journalist James O’Keefe

stopped reading right there
he has been debunked several time
lying
editing to serve a personal narrative
trying to bug a senator's phone
lying under oath

ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?
even if this is true his street cred is shit among everyone except CT'ers and die hards (see what i did there)

http://www.inquisitr.com/3605790/oc...rs-inciting-violence-at-donald-trump-rallies/

The conservative filmmaker has gained a reputation for videos that appear politically damning on their face but turn out to be deceptively edited — or even outright falsified. O’Keefe’s signature project has been his 2009 video claiming to show employees at the community activist group ACORN advising a pimp in how to apply for benefits and grant funding while concealing his sex trafficking.

The videos led to a congressional backlash against ACORN and moves to de-fund the organization, but months later the full and unedited video revealed that the expose was a case of deception. O’Keefe failed to show ACORN workers acting appropriately when faced with the fake pimp, and ultimately he paid a $100,000 settlement to ACORN employee Juan Carlos Vera, who was fired as a result.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3605790/oc...-at-donald-trump-rallies/#uaLl4MRCSHKTS8hJ.99

O’Keefe’s other videos have been exposed as either complete lies or deceptively edited. ThinkProgress reported last year that O’Keefe’s attempt to expose voter fraud by non-citizens actually featuredUS citizens. The conservative activist has also been arrested for trying to bug a Senator’s phone. In his ACORN pimp sting, O’Keefe deceptively edited in the famous pimp costume later, though he actually wore a suit and tie at the ACORN office.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3605790/oc...-at-donald-trump-rallies/#uaLl4MRCSHKTS8hJ.99

hes a lying piece of shit
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/10/colorado-dems-james-okeefe
We Caught James O'Keefe and His Friends Trying to Bait Us Into Approving Voter Fraud

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/05/30/james-okeefe-accidentally-stings-himself
Amateurish spies like James O’Keefe III attempt to sway the 2016 campaign

JAMES O’KEEFE TRIES TO EXPOSE HILLARY, ENDS UP EXPOSING HIMSELF

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/09/james-okeefe-hillary-clinton-donation-video

in short who would believe this bullshit
oh yeah repubs looking for any ray of light in their dismal hopes of a trump presidency

Meh, as you like it. You're flying one standard for one team and another standard or the other team and saying "look guys - this is fair!" As the old saying goes, "don't piss down and tell me it's raining." But if you enjoy what you're doing and you're not just an ideological zombie, I can't fault that... Carry on poking the bear. Hope he dances as you like.

how do you figure im doing that
im voting clinton and never said ever i supported trump
so unless im not following your dizzying logic

It's called editing out of context and it's the oldest trick in the book. See Planned Parenthood tapes. See ACORN tapes. It's the exact reason the right criticizes Michael Moore.

CNN, MSNBC, Nowthis, Daily Show etc ( which is sponsored through Facebook ) has been doing this repeatedly those are mainstream media outlets that get much more viewers than O'Keefe and you would expect them to be held to a higher standard.

Both sides tend to do this stuff, but this election cycle has been different because Trump is not an accepted establishment candidate. The Bush team organized protestors during the recount in Florida, for example. They were also using/inciting violence as a tactic. There is never a shortage of useful idiots for the powerful to take advantage of(not trying to take their share of the responsibility away).

Both sides tend to do this stuff, but this election cycle has been different because Trump is not an accepted establishment candidate. The Bush team organized protestors during the recount in Florida, for example. They were also using/inciting violence as a tactic. There is never a shortage of useful idiots for the powerful to take advantage of(not trying to take their share of the responsibility away).

agreed i was attempting to show both sides suck
and easily led people will believe anything
(see anything posted by "die hard" fans)

.....waits for someone to call me a "low information voter" or mention "open borders" for the 2456th time yawn....

agreed i was attempting to show both sides suck
and easily led people will believe anything
(see anything posted by "die hard" fans)

.....waits for someone to call me a "low information voter" or mention "open borders" for the 2456th time yawn....

I think this is why the media being in the tank for Clinton has been so bold and obvious. If it was Jeb running against Hilary you would see more balanced coverage and things wouldn't have gotten so deplorable.

Have you watched the clips in this instance? I'm not new to videos being manipulative. You pointing out examples where it's done doesn't make it true here. When they admit to purposefully attempting to turn trump rallies into anarchy, how could that be selective editing?

speaking of rigging the election

North Carolina Republicans Just Admitted They’ve Been Illegally Hiding Ballots

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/...ust-admitted-theyve-illegally-hiding-ballots/

Cu_SRaJUIAAIBNN.jpg

Ҥ 163-226.3. Certain acts declared felonies. (a) Any person who shall, in connection with absentee voting in any election held in this State, do any of the acts or things declared in this section to be unlawful, shall be guilty of a Class I felony. It shall be unlawful:

(6) For any person to take into that person’s possession for delivery to a voter or for return to a county board of elections the absentee ballot of any voter, provided, however, that this prohibition shall not apply to a voter’s near relative or the voter’s verifiable legal guardian[.]”

Pretty sure the use of political agitators has been well documented throughout history on both sides.

This isn't anything new.

This is a valid, legal, and common political tool that has been in use for centuries.

Isn't starting fights in the street a criminal activity? Is it legal to pay someone to engage in this criminal activity? If it's crazy homeless fucks being recruited then this is the political version of bum fights.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Bumfights-online-video-producers-charged-2767006.php

Have you watched the clips in this instance? I'm not new to videos being manipulative. You pointing out examples where it's done doesn't make it true here. When they admit to purposefully attempting to turn trump rallies into anarchy, how could that be selective editing?

Tell me the timecode of the tape you want my opinion on and I'll let you know if it could be edited. I work professionally as a camera man and picture and sound editor so I know a few tricks.

I watched the first 5 minutes , the guy in the video said " we know if we put protesters at Trump rallies we know Trump protesters will lose their shit "

I have no problem with this , if there is more provide cliffs or something

why don't you try watching the entire fucking thing...

then again, I'm not really surprised your reaction is simply, "shrugging your shoulders."

anything to win, right?

Isn't starting fights in the street a criminal activity? Is it legal to pay someone to engage in this criminal activity? If it's crazy homeless fucks being recruited then this is the political version of bum fights.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Bumfights-online-video-producers-charged-2767006.php

Believe me, these agitators are not trained to pick fights. They're trained to get people to pick fights with them.

In any case, the legal and medical bills are cheap compared to the ultimate prize, the Iron Throne.

The responses from a lot of Clinton supporters here are ridiculous. Their candidate/party are being shown for evil such and suches and instead of even just acknowledging it they are going full on defense mode. [TRUMP]SAD![/TRUMP] It really is though and it shows a lack of character imo. Call out the shit on you own side.

I can't get over the whole staged agitators at Trump events thing - brutal. Much worse than any misogynistic things that Trump has said. It isn't even close. Nobody was hurt there.

The problem with the video is that lying sack of shit O`Keefe is involved.
Could be true or edited. I will wait for it to vetted before I form an opinion. I have been burnt by O'Keefe before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back