Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he has changed his ways seeing as this is a crucial period in a crazy election season and all those deceptively edited videos and straight fakery is behind him
rofl

Yes, clearly rigging is in the works. The DNC clearly needs to risk tainting its political brand for decades so that they can beat the single stupidest, unqualified, and untalented candidate in US history and whom their candidate is beating by ten points in the polls.

Yeah, good risk/reward analysis there.

when you guys were still digging in your diapers every news station had investigative journalist that would go under cover to expose corruption.

Great post TS.

Trump with the "told you so."

GOP%202016-Trump_Vros.jpg

What's up with trump being gay about the Baldwin impersonation

ok I watched the video. There was actually some footage in there that was better than expected.

Those following the engineered nature of the protests and narratives while they were happening probably already know about this, but it's interesting to see from the inside.

The same techniques are applied with BLM rallies as well, and many other places. The goal is always to make it look organic and 'of the people' when really it is largely manipulated and manufactured to further political objectives.

The mass media would also know that this goes on, and are complicit.

31 seconds in, Fogal is talking about instigators, and he says "we're starting anarchy here" how can that be edited to mean something different?

Oh man, I was all geared up to give you a technical explanation, but this doesn't need one at all.

This could literally mean anything, we need to hear all of what he said to know what he was actually saying.

At 0:30 he says: "Conflict engagement in, in the lines at Trump rallies. We're starting anarchy here."

This could be what the full conversation looks like.

Guy: "So that's why we're going to sneak cameras in and record all the stupid things Trump supporters say. Like on the Daily Show."

Hidden camera guy: "We called that conflict engagement at my university."

Guy: "Yes! Conflict engagement. I like it."

Hidden camera guy: "So you're going to create conflict engagement to show how crazy Trump supporters are."

Guy: "Conflict engagement in, in the lines at Trump rallies. We're starting anarchy here."

or:

Hidden camera guy: "What if we dress up like unicorns? Conflict engagement with furries."

Guy: "Hah, no one suspects furries."

Hidden camera guy: "Anarchy with furries."

Guy: "Conflict engagement in, in the lines at Trump rallies. We're starting anarchy here."

Literally they could be saying absolutely anything before this and the director chose the soundbytes that sounded the most damning out of context. I would love to hear what the director was saying to him to get these responses out of him.

Oh man, I was all geared up to give you a technical explanation, but this doesn't need one at all.

This could literally mean anything, we need to hear all of what he said to know what he was actually saying.

At 0:30 he says: "Conflict engagement in, in the lines at Trump rallies. We're starting anarchy here."

Guy: "So that's why we're going to sneak cameras in and record all the stupid things Trump supporters say. Like on the Daily Show."

Hidden camera guy: "So you're going to create conflict engagement to show how crazy Trump supporters are."

or:

Hidden camera guy: "What if we dress up like unicorns? Conflict engagement with furries."

Literally they could be saying absolutely anything before this and the director chose the soundbytes that sounded the most damning out of context. I would love to hear what the director was saying to him to get these responses out of him.

The first few minutes of the video contain these little bits which can be ignored, but it gets better after that with actual conversations.

or:

Well they fired the guy for it, so there is that

Yes, clearly rigging is in the works. The DNC clearly needs to risk tainting its political brand for decades so that they can beat the single stupidest, unqualified, and untalented candidate in US history and whom their candidate is beating by ten points in the polls.

Sarcasm = intelligence :)

"When they go low, we go high"

- Hilary "We go High" Clinton

Dirty, underhanded tricks in politics...say it isn't so. If the Trump campaign is not trying the same type things they are bush league.
Two wrongs don't make a right you small minded sheep. Good to see you publicly responding like the sheep- cuck you've been trained to be.

Screw this election and the candidates. Sad that you can't see what's going on here and all the while you whole heartedly hang on to your identity politics. You do realize that the establishment doesn't give a damn about you right? And with time is more then likely to implement policies that will down right sodomize you're personal rights down to the soul.

One day you'll wake (assuming your even intelligent enough to realize) up to a totalitarian government. But f*ck it, as long as you *identify* it's all good.

I actually feel sad for peasants like you. The day you realize your completely f*cked and knowing you got played like a fool. It'll be too late then.

That's the best part of all this. A year or so ago, the idea of Trump as a viable candidate was something the media laughed at. Donald Trump is running? This ought to be good. They doubled down their coverage of him to (1) earn spectacular ratings since the guy is a quote generator, and (2) to pull coverage away from the rest of the republican field. They created him and now they are scrambling to bring him down.

On paper, this whole election was supposed to be a layup for Hillary once she hamstrung Bernie in the primaries. Yet anyone who is even halfway paying attention knows that the ten-point lead you mentioned is a recent development in a race that has seen Trump and Clinton essentially neck and neck, until as recently as last week or so thanks to the MSM's full court press on p***ygate. Whenever I see BHO campaigning for Hillary, I have to chuckle because he's probably thinking "Why the hell am I even out here doing this? This race was practically gift-wrapped for her."

You're damn right the DNC needed to risk tainting its political brand, precisely because there was a very real risk of being beaten by the single stupidest, unqualified, and untalented candidate in US history.

Funny thing is, you're being sarcastic, and you don't realise the irony of your own words.
Hillary's such a pathetic candidate that she needs a ridiculous amount of help just to pull ahead of Trump - a candidate that shouldn't have legitimately had a chance against her.

Two wrongs don't make a right you small minded sheep. Good to see you publicly responding like the sheep- cuck you've been trained to be.

Screw this election and the candidates. Sad that you can't see what's going on here and all the while you whole heartedly hang on to your identity politics. You do realize that the establishment doesn't give a damn about you right? And with time is more then likely to implement policies that will down right sodomize you're personal rights down to the soul.

One day you'll wake (assuming your even intelligent enough to realize) up to a totalitarian government. But f*ck it, as long as you *identify* it's all good.

I actually feel sad for peasants like you. The day you realize your completely f*cked and knowing you got played like a fool. It'll be too late then.

Insult, insult...f*ck this election..bla bla bla.

Political dirty tricks have been around since politics became a thing. You are simply to uninformed and angry to realize this. You all other sheep and peasants, but sit behind you keyboard playing some warrior when in real life you will do nothing. To foolish to play within the system, and far to inconsequential to do anything outside of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back