Reselling used college textbooks

As has been said the kids all use Facebook for buying/selling amongst many other things...

LMAO!!!.

"This book has been marinating in the ennui for only 1 semester and is about to penetrate the nexus"

@AOM @RR @Graves
“The textual fiber is deliciously moist after its marination within the flesh. Don’t be a foolish slave to the Ennui; purchase this casebook for $195.00 and you will thus begin your beautiful migration to the Nexus.”

@senri help me out here fam

Do I bloody look like Angelina bloody Jolie?!

“The textual fiber is deliciously moist after its marination within the flesh. Don’t be a foolish slave to the Ennui; purchase this casebook for $195.00 and you will thus begin your beautiful migration to the Nexus.”

giphy.gif

The fibers of the poetic strings shall be in accordance with The Nexus for the transmutation of the celestial seeds that incubate our wonderful cortex . It is the flourishing of such phenomena that proceeds to ascend man to our finality. A finality worth devouring for..... Elation saturates every molecular structure of your being when attenuated to the presences of the Nexus. It is simple inevitable migration towards that which slides inside...

All yearn to seek it's redemption. All dwell in it's enigmatic semblance of intertwined correspondence. Nothing is more delicious than the glistening flesh of the one true path....

The man aims to be true, he does not know where the path may lead but aims forthright and with conviction in order to witness the capacity for how he may insert himself in such a realm. He learns that we can never truly do this all alone, he knows he needs those beside him, because those with bestowed virtues that beckons their resolve shall aim free true. Together the migration is what life is all about.....

Anyone know of any websites that link up college students for buying/selling used textbooks? I'm in my 2nd year of law school and have already paid a fortune on books, and I realize I'm never gonna have to refer back to most of these books so I'm trying to resell them. Problem is, when I'm looking at the buyback prices online I feel like I'm getting raped but not raped in a good way. This site Bookfinder.com aggregates the buyback value from 10 different online book buyers and shows you the top price from the 10. So I try this out with the 18 books I'm willing to part with and the grand total is a whopping $381.93, and to put that into its proper rape context I paid a total of $1572.55 for these used books all within the last 16 months or so. To give an example; I paid $99.95 for my Property Law casebook last January and the best offer on Bookfinder is $1.11 lmfao

So does anyone know of any sites where I can sell my books directly to other students?

You sound poor right now.

But not later.

The fibers of the poetic strings shall be in accordance with The Nexus for the transmutation of the celestial seeds that incubate our wonderful cortex . It is the flourishing of such phenomena that proceeds to ascend man to our finality. A finality worth devouring for..... Elation saturates every molecular structure of your being when attenuated to the presences of the Nexus. It is simple inevitable migration towards that which slides inside...

All yearn to seek it's redemption. All dwell in it's enigmatic semblance of intertwined correspondence. Nothing is more delicious than the glistening flesh of the one true path....

The man aims to be true, he does not know where the path may lead but aims forthright and with conviction in order to witness the capacity for how he may insert himself in such a realm. He learns that we can never truly do this all alone, he knows he needs those beside him, because those with bestowed virtues that beckons their resolve shall aim free true. Together the migration is what life is all about.....

<5>

RG0BS1U.gif

I remember having to buy an updated copy of Ancient History, because last years was already outdated. How these criminals get away with this is comical.

Lawyers are the lowest form of life on the planet. They will defend anyone for anything.
Defending the accused is apparently defending the guilty, at least in your distorted mind.

I thought newer textbooks are circumventing resellers by tying the curriculum to online work for which you need a password?

I'm surprised most school shootings don't happen at colleges.

All the buyback deals are so bad that I just kept most of them and put them in my office to look smart

Anyone know of any websites that link up college students for buying/selling used textbooks? I'm in my 2nd year of law school and have already paid a fortune on books, and I realize I'm never gonna have to refer back to most of these books so I'm trying to resell them. Problem is, when I'm looking at the buyback prices online I feel like I'm getting raped but not raped in a good way. This site Bookfinder.com aggregates the buyback value from 10 different online book buyers and shows you the top price from the 10. So I try this out with the 18 books I'm willing to part with and the grand total is a whopping $381.93, and to put that into its proper rape context I paid a total of $1572.55 for these used books all within the last 16 months or so. To give an example; I paid $99.95 for my Property Law casebook last January and the best offer on Bookfinder is $1.11 lmfao

So does anyone know of any sites where I can sell my books directly to other students?

I hope you find a classy seller that rapes you & gives a reacharound.

Back