Reselling used college textbooks

Drag and drop... tough to learn. It's in one of those textbooks you're selling. ;)
Lol I just use Insert > Pictures

Still would like a kind of authentic professional touch to my flyers tho

Lawyers are the lowest form of life on the planet. They will defend anyone for anything.
Actually I would put a lot of forensic expert above them. They will create whatever kind of BS experiment to go along with whatever the lawyer wants them to say.

I'm surprised they are still using physical textbooks these days.

And this is why you should get a science degree, kids.

I would like you to talk to my 15yr old. My wife, who did ugrad degrees in Geophysics and EE, is telling our daughter to look at the humanities for university.

Sometimes you can find the pdf for download if you're okay with reading from a laptop or tablet

Ok so here is a sample of the flyers I'm creating on Word

qg0O5tT.png

Anyone have any constructive criticism? I'm about to use this template for my other 17 books and then go print out like 30 copies for each of them

must suck to be poor. stfu faust

qg0O5tT.png

Anyone have any constructive criticism? I'm about to use this template for my other 17 books and then go print out like 30 copies for each of them

What kind of vids are you accepting via request? Guy/guy? Guy/girl? Randy Jo?

Thinking about going with the UM orange and green in the title

O4ILscr.jpg

Good luck selling your books but I doubt you'll get anywhere near the price you're asking. Most textbooks are irrelevant less than a year after they're published because "new editions" come out just about every year. Looks like your asking price is right at about 80% of what you paid...most pre-owned books I bought were at least 50% off. Then I just ended up renting my books from Chegg or Amazon for each semester...textbooks are bigger scam than just about anything on the planet.

Good luck selling your books but I doubt you'll get anywhere near the price you're asking. Most textbooks are irrelevant less than a year after they're published because "new editions" come out just about every year. Looks like your asking price is right at about 80% of what you paid...most pre-owned books I bought were at least 50% off. Then I just ended up renting my books from Chegg or Amazon for each semester...textbooks are bigger scam than just about anything on the planet.
I have access to what editions will be used at my school next semester and the two I posted are both still of use. That said I do still think I should probably tweak the prices a little. A large amount of people will always be more inclined to spend an extra $30 at a brick and mortar store vs transacting with a total stranger

qg0O5tT.png

Anyone have any constructive criticism?

You should add one more line: "Spine is in pristine shape --- the book has never been opened. #YOLO~!!"

I keep hearing this recommendation (which makes me think there's something to it) but the problem is I simply don't know how to go about doing it. I have a personal FB page, but there's only a handful of LS students I'm "friends" with and those that are aren't gonna be looking to buy my books as they're my peers and have already taken these courses. I tried searching FB for "Miami Law textbook sales" and the like and I've come up empty
Is there a "Facebook Needs" group in the Miami area? Where I live there have been "community" groups like this that have popped up we small town folk use to trade and sell goods. It killed a lot of Craigslist's business.

I'd scour Facebook for any public groups related to nearby law schools, too. Those are probably more likely to be restricted, privately, with an .edu account required to register, but you never know. You could always shoot an email to an old professor who is still around. They might be aware of the tools the new students use to try to cut costs in their budgets towards buying school resources. Nobody would be more in touch or on top of the game with the new generation than them.
I would like you to talk to my 15yr old. My wife, who did ugrad degrees in Geophysics and EE, is telling our daughter to look at the humanities for university.
Oh, I will f***ing do it. I will put the fear of God into that kid.

170420_3505931_Matt_Foley__Van_Down_By_The_River.jpg

<36>

Back