Republicans admit obamacare is 'Law of the land' - proof inside

Da Left Cross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Republicans Admit Defeat On Health Care Bill: 'Obamacare Is The Law Of The Land'
http://www.npr.org/2017/03/24/52139...t=20170325&utm_campaign=news&utm_term=nprnews
Post your reaction gifs. I'll start :
<{anton}>
Followed by Dis: {<jordan}{<jordan}

Edit: to those of you who don't get why this is funny: these fuckwits said they would repeal and replace on day one but now have to admit they never had a plan to replace it and they've proven themselves charlatans

Last edited:
Does anyone think Obamacare is not the law? This is an embarrassingly stupid thread, even for you.

for the foreseeable future

I understand these bullshit articles but are you serioususly not sharp enough to read past the catchy headline

Well, obviously, seeing as they didn't pass anything else.

Well if they can't agree on how to fix it then let it stand and see what happens.

Of course all they have to do is not fund the substacicy and it will implode.

Anything to celebrate after all the crying over Trump presidency....hope you feel better now TS....

Obamacare will only be the law of the land for less than a year but Trump will be your president for the next 7 3/4 years

I thought they were too tired of "winning" ?

Anyway, Trump shit-show is hilarious.. his administration isn't qualified to run a small district council, let alone the country

I thought they were too tired of "winning" ?

Anyway, Trump shit-show is hilarious.. his administration isn't qualified to run a small district council, let alone the country
The rubes really got taken.

Obamacare is better than nothing but it's still making US bleed green. Premiums will continue to rise...just watched an Interview with Sanders and the Trumpcare is absolutely not the best option so it got canned....but Obamacare still needs to get fixed because it will eventually implode...Bernie expresses he can work with Trump for Healthcare....and of course CNN ended the interview quickly after that....lol.

This is why I despise Republicans as much as Democrats. Being practical just doesn't compute with them.

All they have to do is focus on fixing Obamacare and drop the ideological "repeal on principal" bullshit. Everybody knows Obamacare has issues, but it has brought some things to the table, especially the fine, although that should be much steeper. I also loved how they slipped in the removal of the extra health care tax for people making over 250k. Classic republicans.

Hopefully this failure will push them towards amendments rather then a new, worse set.

Back