Republicans admit obamacare is 'Law of the land' - proof inside

Obamacare is better than nothing but it's still making US bleed green. Premiums will continue to rise...just watched an Interview with Sanders and the Trumpcare is absolutely not the best option so it got canned....but Obamacare still needs to get fixed because it will eventually implode...Bernie expresses he can work with Trump for Healthcare....and of course CNN ended the interview quickly after that....lol.

If the Trump team got together with Sanders and they produced a bi-partisan, universal healthcare plan, both the act of reaching across the aisle and the acknowledgment that healthcare must be deemed not a privilege but a right, would create such extreme, grassroots support the congress would be virtually forced to pass it.

Such an achievement could truly put Trump in the books as one of the greatest presidents in modern American history. No joke.

But, instead, he'll be moving on to tax cuts for billionaires. :rolleyes:

If the Trump team got together with Sanders and they produced a bi-partisan, universal healthcare plan, both the act of reaching across the aisle and the acknowledgment that healthcare must be deemed not a privilege but a right, would create such extreme, grassroots support the congress would be virtually forced to pass it.

Such an achievement could truly put Trump in the books as one of the greatest presidents in modern American history. No joke.

But, instead, he'll be moving on to tax cuts for billionaires. :rolleyes:
I don't know what he's going to do next. But if there are dems willing to work with him he should take that opportunity.maybe Sanders is fine with the idea but I don't know the rest of the dems are. We're talking about Trump rising to emperor status if that happens.

Obamacare is better than nothing but it's still making US bleed green. Premiums will continue to rise...just watched an Interview with Sanders and the Trumpcare is absolutely not the best option so it got canned....but Obamacare still needs to get fixed because it will eventually implode...Bernie expresses he can work with Trump for Healthcare....and of course CNN ended the interview quickly after that....lol.
I think obamacare is a trouble bill but getting healthcare passed in the states is virtually impossible so the standing law should be updated. Bernie never understood that.

It has always been completely obvious that Trump will fail at all the things he promised to the poor souls who fell for his con.
But we also know that 99% of them won't have the balls to admit to that and that they were fooled by a conman.

Autocorrect doesn't type words that aren't words, but you do quite often. Lol.

Only this tablet when you go back to correct part of a word it will ignore the already typed word and connect a word automatically to the word you are correcting.

Samsung S2.

It's weird and I forget to check if it overrod me.

Substacicy was the auto correct when I spelled subsidy wrong deleted by know to the b and it just stuck stacicy in.

It has always been completely obvious that Trump will fail at all the things he promised to the poor souls who fell for his con.
But we also know that 99% of them won't have the balls to admit to that and that they were fooled by a conman.

I love the smugness of liberals with Trump.

"ha if you didn't know Trump would... you're a fucking idiot." Meanwhile half the fucking idiots on this forum actually believed Obama. The fuck who never did anything in his life and didn't even run on anything. He ran on hope and change. You smug morons voted for a guy who ran on two meaningless words and you have the balls to act like you are somehow better than ANYONE. It's just sad.

Reminded me of Pedro Martinez saying call the Yankees his daddy.

17498819_10158463481775088_195029641922851981_n.jpg

The rubes really got taken.

There is no better word than rube to describe a Trump believer. I can't even call them supporters anymore, they are just believers at this point, they believe fuckin anything.

I love the smugness of liberals with Trump.

"ha if you didn't know Trump would... you're a fucking idiot." Meanwhile half the fucking idiots on this forum actually believed Obama. The fuck who never did anything in his life and didn't even run on anything. He ran on hope and change. You smug morons voted for a guy who ran on two meaningless words and you have the balls to act like you are somehow better than ANYONE. It's just sad.

Are you too young to remember the country's massive backlash against Bush and the Republicans in 2008? It didnt matter who the democrats ran, that person was going to win in a landslide.

Are you too young to remember the country's massive backlash against Bush and the Republicans in 2008? It didnt matter who the democrats ran, that person was going to win in a landslide.
Bush was so bad, a negro with a muslimy name was elected president instead of scowly mcwarheroface. thats how fed up the public was with republican BS

Back