reportedly uncontacted indigenous tribe the Amazon massacred by Brazilian gold miners

And being right doesn't make you any less a piece of shit.
That said, there is no wrong or right here. I could argue that the gold miners are worthless human being that deserved to live far less than those they killed, and I wouldn't be any more right or wrong than you. It's subjective.

Either way, you'd still be the piece of shit.

Also, whining about being called names makes you a bit of a snowflake.
A shit-stained snowflake.
eewww.

bullshit, only ancient europeans kill indigenous, any other kind of race on earth would never do something like that for money

Who do you think Brazilians descend from?

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The majority of people don't contribute anything unique or extraordinary. If you were murdered tomorrow, it would probably have zero effect to anyone but your family members... doesn't mean that people should completely disregard your murder.

You literally excused murder because the murderers are contributing to a modern ecnonomy and the murdered aren't... and yet you believe you are correct. Lol.

The majority of people don't contribute anything unique or extraordinary. If you were murdered tomorrow, it would probably have zero effect to anyone but your family members... doesn't mean that people should completely disregard your murder.

You literally excused murder because the murderers are contributing to a modern ecnonomy and the murdered aren't... and yet you believe you are correct. Lol.
Pretty sure my employees would care, and my tenants, probably my customers and students too.

I've been banned from the thread so cant reply, cuz you guys all cried to the mods.

Last edited:
And? Are your skills and contributions so scarce that they aren't easily replaced?

In any case, even if you were of such significance, it doesn't change the fact that you're completely wrong on not having an issue with murder because of your opinion on the victims. Murder is murder and should be prosecuted regardless of social or economic status.

It was the first thing you responded to. Of course you cared. Your attempt to save face by insisting that you don't care is just further evidence that you do, in fact, care.

Now let's play a game: can you spot the irony in the part of your post that I've bolded? Or do you simply use buzz words/terms without knowing what the component words actually mean?

I would be interested in learning the reasoning behind the closure of 60% of the monitoring stations in that one area of indigenous activity.

Well, here is your answer: "President Temer, who is deeply unpopular, has sought support from powerful agricultural, ranching and mining lobbies to push economic changes through Congress and shelter him from a corruption investigation."

Temer is the third corrupt president in a row. Typical Brazil, corruption that involves buying people off or just killing them if they get in the way. It starts at the top and trickles down the society. A 'toxic' side affect of the democracy that started in 1985. I'm sure some mining company is behind this scandal. It could be domestic or international. Who really cares about a bunch of Indians? Their reasoning goes. We here in the U.S. certainly didn't on our Westward movement during the 1800s. The U.S. Army Cavalry slaughtered thousands of North American Indians in the process (men, women, and children).

Not just gold, but diamonds and other precious stones which the Amazon is full of.

“If the investigation confirms the reports, it will be yet another genocidal massacre resulting directly from the Brazilian government’s failure to protect isolated tribes — something that is guaranteed in the Constitution.”

How is Brazil going to do that on an area half the size of Alaska? Triple canopy jungle, and the Indians are like a needle in a haystack. Those Indians should be relocated to a reservation for their own protection. Believe me, this issue is not even a 'blip' on the radar of problems that the country is currently facing. Sad but true...

Bring the military back into power and watch the corruption disappear. Not to mention the Indians and the Amazon would be better protected and monitored. Democracy does not work in Brazil or Argentina for that matter. Brazil was a better/safer country from 1964 to 1985.

Last edited:
caring about genocide and murder is virtue signaling now? you think the profit of a few rich guys is worth the lives of innocent people? you're either trolling for whatever reason, or are a sociopath who likes attention.

"those jungle rats mean nothing to anyone other than virtue signalers" they're human as much as you and me and i bet they meant a lot to each other. imagine the people you care about being shot to pieces because a bunch of sociopaths want more money.

pretty sure your employees won't cry because their asshole boss just died.

This kind of activity has been going on for centuries
indeed, this is the tip of the iceberg. most persecuted people on the planet are indigenous peoples, especially hunter-gatherers. there seem to be a combination of a sadistic desire to wipe them out and a lack of caring by the international community to stop atrocities like this.

Sad, no information if they were employed by some mining company or on their own. If they are poor chances are they will be imprisoned.
could be both, really. big companies aren't afraid to make uncontacted people disappear if it means making an easier profit, but small ranchers and miners are driven by a lust for money and Brazil's attitude towards tribal people being 'savages' and 'subhuman'. garbage writing by a couple of (widely disputed) 'anthropologists' on the supposedly sadistic and cruel nature of these people doesn't help either, and is definitely a big influence.

There are still undiscovered societies out there in 2017?

I'm surprised.

The Brazilian Army's Jungle Battalion has some of the best jungle trained soldiers in the world. Many of the enlisted soldiers are locals or Indians who have spent their whole life in the jungle. The U.S. Army Special Forces sends their soldiers to Brazil for jungle school, so does the French military.

31283_resize_620_380_true_false_null.jpg

Yes, some Brazilians are this white, but this girl probably comes from the Southern part of Brazil that is more European.

ITT someone is sure complete stupidity is more valuable to the conversation than virtue signals.

Back