reportedly uncontacted indigenous tribe the Amazon massacred by Brazilian gold miners

Originally from Brazil. I would not count on the miners being prosecuted. They claim self defense and the judicial system in that part of the country (actually the whole country) is corrupt. Anytime farmers or miners move into the interior of Brazil in the Amazon, this sort of thing happens. The innocent Indians don't understand how firearms and bullets work.
TBH I wouldn't be surprised if the tribe wanted to kill & eat the miners

it's not well known but African Americans were actually the first amazonian tribe

I think these kinds of stories are interesting because the idea of uncontacted tribes in this day and age is interesting.

30 people getting shot in chicago is business as usual.

You need to check your privilege.

wow I've never seen such a heartless post. he acts like 30 young doctors and engineers getting gunned down in cold blood is acceptable, I'm disgusted and considering hitting report

Who do you think Brazilians descend from?

yeah, bad braz europeans. they become evil after having white % in their blood.

why you say stupid things so often?

Mcvites have a lot to answer for.

Gold bars are nice and all, but at what cost?

it's not well known but African Americans were actually the first amazonian tribe
modern man evolved from Africans however Caucasians have been shown genetically to come from a different race of cave people that lived in what is now modern day Estonia.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

where is the watch out we got a boring dork here?

modern man evolved from Africans however Caucasians have been shown genetically to come from a different race of cave people that lived in what is now modern day Estonia.
there are cave paintings of estonian prehistoric man wearing hoods similar to the kkk

Too bad the last oxygen reserves (rain forest) is located on land belonging to primitive Brazilian morons who only care about gold, logging and retarded carnivals. What useless human beings.

things brazilians also enjoy: roiding, losing mma fights, horrible tattoos, disease, ass implants

it's basically the ideal home of every bangbros stunt cock IMO

yeah, bad braz europeans. they become evil after having white % in their blood.

why you say stupid things so often?

How many tribes in Brazil used gold as a valuable commodity?

Too bad the last oxygen reserves (rain forest) is located on land belonging to primitive Brazilian morons who only care about gold, logging and retarded carnivals. What useless human beings.

1.- The entire biosphere could burn tomorrow and the oxygen concentration wouldnt change much.

2.- Primitive natives are actually living in balance with the land.

How do we know they are uncontacted and called the amazon if they are dead and prior to that were uncontacted?

I call BS I bet these fuckers had man UTD shirts and iPhones.

1.- The entire biosphere could burn tomorrow and the oxygen concentration wouldnt change much.

2.- Primitive natives are actually living in balance with the land.

Not the natives, the Brazilian people who profit off logging and mining.

That doesn't answer my question. I mentioned budget cuts. My question was why did 60% of monitoring facilities close in that area.

How does it not answer your question?
Here is your question: "I would be interested in learning the reasoning behind the closure of 60% of the monitoring stations in that one area of indigenous activity."
Answer: President, corruption, bribery, and mining company.

"President Temer, who is deeply unpopular, has sought support from powerful mining lobbies to push economic changes through Congress and shelter him from a corruption investigation."

He was the Vice-President who stepped in for Dilma when she was impeached. He is the third 'piece-of-shit' (sorry, President) in a row to be charged with corruption.

So, mining company bribes President to pass laws that will make it easier for mining prospectors to go into certain areas of the Amazon. In the process of those laws being enacted, the 'security' monitoring of a specific area in the Amazon is taken away. 'You protect me (President) and I will protect you (mining company).'

Back