Report: DNC is broke. $3mil in debt.

They have no message, and too many feeble old people at the top.

Pelosi still thinks Bush is President half the time. Woman's lost her mind.
Obama went wacko left the last 4 years. They ran with Hillary, tremendous mistake. Just a devastating loss in November, with Anti-Trumpers going nuts in the streets and here we are. No message except for Islamophobia, calling people racists and fascists. Who is gonna donate to all that?

Why would anyone be happy about political parties raising this much money?
It takes money to campaign. It doesn't mean you will win though. As we found out in Atlanta recently with a special election. Democrats poured mega money to get an anti trump guy elected. He lost.

Democrats gave all of their money away to the needy and the poor like they are always telling us to do. Oh wait, no they didn't.

The Democrats would be up by at least $65M cash on hand if it wasn't for the Oshoff race.

Misleading stats and you know it!!!
I think there was a republican in that race too.
Dumb post and you know It!!!

The DNC's behavior since the election reminds me of Napoleon's retreat from Moscow, and the Battle of Stalingrad.

I sincerely hope they crash and burn and have to honestly reshape the party.

Identity politics has worked for the Republicans, because they know who they are.

It has nearly killed the Democrats because deep down they know they don't really want to be the party of grown men in dresses pissing next to our daughters, antifa crybullies and refugees of peace. America is more conservative than "they" expected.
Well, you got the first part right, but the second is just you being a typical conservative.

Republicans know their base. And they know how to motivate them. And they are far better strategists, for one, because they are smart enough not to play fair.

Democrats want to play fair, which is kind of the philosphy behind most democrat minded people - fairness. The problem is, this creates a total asymmetry when it comes to directly competing with the republicans. Democrats are fighting stupid while republicans are fighting smart.

Also, the democrats really fucked up by not playing fair the one time they needed to - with Bernie Sanders. They fucked him and alienated much of their base, not to mention many independents who then voted for Trump, again because they are shit strategists. I think this is probably why they are having so much trouble raising money now, despite the disaster that is the current Republican administration that I'm sure you're convinced is just fine aside from the "fake news reports and witch hunt."

However, it must be noted that the republicans have an easier time knowing their base because it is almost totally homogenous. It's basically rich white men, white men who think they are going to be rich, and poor, rural, white men and women. It's a lot easier to appeal to that group than it is the heterogenous groups of people that comprise the Democratic Party at large, all with somewhat disparate viewpoints.

However, it must be noted that the republicans have an easier time knowing their base because it is almost totally homogenous. It's basically rich white men, white men who think they are going to be rich, and poor, rural, white men and women. It's a lot easier to appeal to that group than it is the heterogenous groups of people that comprise the Democratic Party at large, all with somewhat disparate viewpoints.

Why don't you just say it's white people? From the data we have the trump voters at least were represented by all social classes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...yth-most-trump-voters-were-not-working-class/

Also, that rural stuff is ridiculous. There are very few rural people. Period.
imrs.php

Now, the democrat party is doing just fine. As demographics change they will get more wins in the future.

At least Lecter stopped pretending to be independent.

Why don't you just say it's white people? From the data we have the trump voters at least were represented by all social classes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...yth-most-trump-voters-were-not-working-class/

Also, that rural stuff is ridiculous. There are very few rural people. Period.
imrs.php

Now, the democrat party is doing just fine. As demographics change they will get more wins in the future.
Because it is not as simple as white people. I'm pretty sure educated white people are typically democrats. If not all educated white people, those with graduate degrees or Phds. But yes, white people. Hence the reason I used the word homogenous.

You're right. Democrats will continue to gain ground as white people make up less and less a percentage of the population, which is ironically the fear that drives many white people to vote for someone whose rhetoric borders on white nationalism and covert racism. However, that's a case of the democrats gaining ground in spite of their terrible game planning, not because of it.

Look how good the republicans are at coming up with catch phrases and taking points, and propagating them down from tv pundits to every day people, like those in the war room. How many times do you see Sean Hannity use some talking point, which is invariably based in logical fallacy or spurious rationale, only to see it repeated as nauseum on sherdog? While the democrats are busy trying to explain why it's a logical fallacy, the republicans are already coming up with a new one with which to bombard the populace.

And I hate to give the republicans credit - at least the republicans of today. But when they say shit like "liberals live in a fantasy world," they are right in the sense (and only in this particular case) that the democrats expect the American people to be smart enough to know shit like logic. The republicans know better. They don't expect shit out of the American people. So Trump can resort to name calling (not even clever names), and everyone eats it up like 7 year olds on a jungle gym. Meanwhile democrats are still trying to think of a clever name to call Trump, all the while reading from the playbook he already wrote.

The Democrats would be up by at least $65M cash on hand if it wasn't for the Oshoff race.

Misleading stats and you know it!!!
I would have at least 800 euro in my wallet if I hadn't spent a majority of it on gas in the last month.

At least Lecter stopped pretending to be independent.
when did I ever pretend to be independent lol
I literally posted my voting record here before
also the title is copy+pasted from the original article

Last edited:
Well, you got the first part right, but the second is just you being a typical conservative.

Republicans know their base. And they know how to motivate them. And they are far better strategists, for one, because they are smart enough not to play fair.

Democrats want to play fair, which is kind of the philosphy behind most democrat minded people - fairness. The problem is, this creates a total asymmetry when it comes to directly competing with the republicans. Democrats are fighting stupid while republicans are fighting smart.

Also, the democrats really fucked up by not playing fair the one time they needed to - with Bernie Sanders. They fucked him and alienated much of their base, not to mention many independents who then voted for Trump, again because they are shit strategists. I think this is probably why they are having so much trouble raising money now, despite the disaster that is the current Republican administration that I'm sure you're convinced is just fine aside from the "fake news reports and witch hunt."

This is completely wrong. Democrats like Obama and Hillary learned from Saul Alinsky. They believe in a means to end. Lying and decieving to get their way. They lie about all of their beliefs. They are post modernist scum that want to break the foundation of the west.

You even listed how completely unfair they acted with Bernie. Who was thd one guy who at least told the truth of what he wanted. Free everything.

And yes it's easier for Republicans to appeal to their base. They don't rely solely on skin color like Democrats do. They actually care about real issues. Not to mention Democrats are so racist and sexist that it's actually causing them to eat each other.

Can we have another Sherdog thread over by a republican bringing up minute point to prove all liberals are wrong and stupid? Is all this a knee jerk response to the dumpster fire that is going on?

when did I ever pretend to be independent lol
I literally posted my voting record here before
also the title is copy+pasted from the original article
I could have sworn you were an indie/libert guy. Am I wrong?

The original article probably didn't have "lol" in the title, imo.

This is completely wrong. Democrats like Obama and Hillary learned from Saul Alinsky. They believe in a means to end. Lying and decieving to get their way. They lie about all of their beliefs. They are post modernist scum that want to break the foundation of the west.

You even listed how completely unfair they acted with Bernie. Who was thd one guy who at least told the truth of what he wanted. Free everything.

And yes it's easier for Republicans to appeal to their base. They don't rely solely on skin color like Democrats do. They actually care about real issues. Not to mention Democrats are so racist and sexist that it's actually causing them to eat each other.
What a load of shit this is. Here I am taking an objective look at both parties, then you have to turn it into another "liberals are evil, and republicans are great," debate. Be a fucking grown up once in a while, would ya?

Came in expecting the paranoid delusionals to claim that this is due to the Russians meddling in our fundraising system.

Back