Report: DNC is broke. $3mil in debt.

I could have sworn you were an indie/libert guy. Am I wrong?

The original article probably didn't have "lol" in the title, imo.
ucksWYA.png

I simply reported the news. And yes I'm not big on party politics and I only cast 2 votes for Republicans in my entire life on any political level but I would never ever vote for Democrats and I don't really agree with their platform on pretty much anything. That's not truly independent and I wouldn't call myself like that and certainly never did. That being said, Republicans and the GOP are trash and I feel a bit bad when I vote for them.

Have fun with 8 years Trump.

DNC is in a horrible condition.

After years with mainly identity politics, they have unlearnt how to practise real politics.
They haven't even a political message, except the RUSSIANS!!!, #resist, you are a racist , fuck all white people...

They can't even buy an election lol

2017.06.20%20-%20GA%2018_0.JPG

2017.06.21%20-%20Dollar%20Per%20Vote%202_0.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

ucksWYA.png

I simply reported the news. And yes I'm not big on party politics and I only cast 2 votes for Republicans in my entire life on any political level but I would never ever vote for Democrats and I don't really agree with their platform on pretty much anything. That's not truly independent and I wouldn't call myself like that and certainly never did. That being said, Republicans and the GOP are trash and I feel a bit bad when I vote for them.
Okay so the article has lol next to the title. Fine. Wait, what? That's a thing now?

What a load of shit this is. Here I am taking an objective look at both parties, then you have to turn it into another "liberals are evil, and republicans are great," debate. Be a fucking grown up once in a while, would ya?

I am being objective. I see the end result of identity politics playing out. You on the other hand pretend like Democrats are saints and Republicans are tricksters. Just read Rules For Radicals. Just study post modernism. Its all out in the open. I'm not making it up. How can you appeal to your base when under your own ideology each subsection of supporter is an oppressor of the other?

Republicans are conservative by nature. They have a split between liberty loving people, and people loyal only to tradition. This is good and bad. They are far from perfect.

The Democrats aren't really trying to do anything, there's nothing to donate to except the name. Until they stand for or against something strongly, donors aren't gonna give anything up on an odd year.

Well, you got the first part right, but the second is just you being a typical conservative.

Republicans know their base. And they know how to motivate them. And they are far better strategists, for one, because they are smart enough not to play fair.

Democrats want to play fair, which is kind of the philosphy behind most democrat minded people - fairness. The problem is, this creates a total asymmetry when it comes to directly competing with the republicans. Democrats are fighting stupid while republicans are fighting smart.

Also, the democrats really fucked up by not playing fair the one time they needed to - with Bernie Sanders. They fucked him and alienated much of their base, not to mention many independents who then voted for Trump, again because they are shit strategists. I think this is probably why they are having so much trouble raising money now, despite the disaster that is the current Republican administration that I'm sure you're convinced is just fine aside from the "fake news reports and witch hunt."

However, it must be noted that the republicans have an easier time knowing their base because it is almost totally homogenous. It's basically rich white men, white men who think they are going to be rich, and poor, rural, white men and women. It's a lot easier to appeal to that group than it is the heterogenous groups of people that comprise the Democratic Party at large, all with somewhat disparate viewpoints.

Democrats, or maybe your idyllic view of them wanting to play fair, only in reality extends to the voters who haven't been pushed to the extreme left yet.

The meat of the establishment has no interest in playing fair. See the DNC and their fuckery during the 2016 election for proof of that. As you noted.

I've voted Dem in about 85%+ of elections from large to small my whole life. I'm not stupid, I see what bullshit the party has become. I don't have to pretend it isn't happening or wear rose colored glasses. The DNC and the establishment of the party going full on progressive and effectively stooping to (or arguably lower than) the level of what Trump has brought out of some of the right has been a turn off to many voters. The problem is with the party it is not that the party voters are too diverse or disparate.

And allow me to be very clear here. None of this is an endorsement of Republicans, Trump or the right in general. My Hail Mary wish in this election was that Bernie would have won and then moved to the center once he became POTUS. To anyone who says it was a pipe dream I say Donald Trump is our fucking president, anything is possible.

I'm strictly discussing where the left has gone wrong and failed. Can't pretend it hasn't happened and they're beginning to reap what they've sowed for so long. It is well deserved. I sincerely hope the fall continues and they have to legitimately rebuild themselves.

They either need an entirely new public face and some policy tweaks or they need to turn back the clock about 20 years.

I get demographics etc etc, and when I wrote that the US is more conservative than they thought I meant in relation to the top-to-bottom progressive push we are seeing. I'm not saying a bunch of dem voters will just flip sides, but increasingly dem voters are getting sick of this shit and feeling alienated by the behavior of other dems and the identity politics issues that are being kept in the forefront by their party. But even in consideration of the demographic shifts that are impending in the US the dems can't hope this shit they are on now will work for them. It only takes a couple of polished politicians with some crossover appeal to pull some hispanic and black voters and the future won't be so lovely for dems. GW did pretty well with Hispanics, Trump did way better with blacks than he "should have".

When Republicans donate they're expecting to see triple their money back in less taxes, regs and corporate welfare. So it's not really a even playing field.

Dems that have $$ to donate don't benefit financially from dem programs.

When Republicans donate they're expecting to see triple their money back in less taxes, regs and corporate welfare. So it's not really a even playing field.

Dems that have $$ to donate don't benefit financially from dem programs.

Yeah but the democrats gain in other ways. They look forward to gaining unvetted neighbors from terrorist countries for example.

It is a two party system folks. If people didn't vote 3rd party when their choices were Trump and Clinton, they never will.
Probably the truest thing said on these boards in a long time. Anybody on either side disagree with this?

Now, the democrat party is doing just fine. As demographics change they will get more wins in the future.

Why do people assume that as demographics shift that voting habits stay the same?

Not surprising considering they're the group that appeals to freaks that can't get a real job and welfare bum food stampers. When you spit all over hard working people I don't think they're going to want to hand over their hard earned cash to you.

It's almost like a gameshow-each party is competing in an attempt at being so off-putting that their electorate votes for the other side. The repubs are quite vile in their own right, but the dems are on another level of revulsion. The lost to DONALD FUCKING TRUMP. What else is left to say after that?
Democrats, or maybe your idyllic view of them wanting to play fair, only in reality extends to the voters who haven't been pushed to the extreme left yet.

The meat of the establishment has no interest in playing fair. See the DNC and their fuckery during the 2016 election for proof of that. As you noted.

I've voted Dem in about 85%+ of elections from large to small my whole life. I'm not stupid, I see what bullshit the party has become. I don't have to pretend it isn't happening or wear rose colored glasses. The DNC and the establishment of the party going full on progressive and effectively stooping to (or arguably lower than) the level of what Trump has brought out of some of the right has been a turn off to many voters. The problem is with the party it is not that the party voters are too diverse or disparate.

And allow me to be very clear here. None of this is an endorsement of Republicans, Trump or the right in general. My Hail Mary wish in this election was that Bernie would have won and then moved to the center once he became POTUS. To anyone who says it was a pipe dream I say Donald Trump is our fucking president, anything is possible.

I'm strictly discussing where the left has gone wrong and failed. Can't pretend it hasn't happened and they're beginning to reap what they've sowed for so long. It is well deserved. I sincerely hope the fall continues and they have to legitimately rebuild themselves.

They either need an entirely new public face and some policy tweaks or they need to turn back the clock about 20 years.

I get demographics etc etc, and when I wrote that the US is more conservative than they thought I meant in relation to the top-to-bottom progressive push we are seeing. I'm not saying a bunch of dem voters will just flip sides, but increasingly dem voters are getting sick of this shit and feeling alienated by the behavior of other dems and the identity politics issues that are being kept in the forefront by their party. But even in consideration of the demographic shifts that are impending in the US the dems can't hope this shit they are on now will work for them. It only takes a couple of polished politicians with some crossover appeal to pull some hispanic and black voters and the future won't be so lovely for dems. GW did pretty well with Hispanics, Trump did way better with blacks than he "should have".

Why do people assume that as demographics shift that voting habits stay the same?

We will go through a dark period due to the ever decreasing testosterone levels found in the average Betanus Cuckilus Nu-Male (pictured below)

FOhCrNj.jpg

Fear not. Help is on the way. The generation that comes after them is polling very conservative. We must stop the replenishing of democrats (who wish to import voters)

Join me in Operation Breed Them Out. I have done my part. I have 4 kids that I will raise to crush these limp-wristers. Also Climate Change is causing a segment of these betas not to have any kids because they believe that having kids is the worst thing that you can do for the environment.

If you are well off enough to have kids (no food stamps or handouts) and are right wing take the pledge with me.

All politics is identity politics now. And if you think Bernie Sanders wasn't as progressive as the rest of the DNC, you are mistaken. Granted, he doesn't simply vote for bills the DNC is pushing. But if you take issue with the democrats being progressive, then you definitely have to take issue with Bernie Sanders being progressive, because he is.

I am being objective. I see the end result of identity politics playing out. You on the other hand pretend like Democrats are saints and Republicans are tricksters. Just read Rules For Radicals. Just study post modernism. Its all out in the open. I'm not making it up. How can you appeal to your base when under your own ideology each subsection of supporter is an oppressor of the other?

Republicans are conservative by nature. They have a split between liberty loving people, and people loyal only to tradition. This is good and bad. They are far from perfect.

Yeah, I'm sure you're old enough to remember Saul Alinsky and drew that comparison yourself. It wasn't simply something you just read on someone's blog and regurgitated here.

Lol at anyone who thinks democrats have to raise money or even campaign to come to power again.

It is a two party system folks. If people didn't vote 3rd party when their choices were trump and Clinton, they never will.

All the democrats have to do is ensure the republicans fail.

Wonder where they got that playbook from?

Why would Trump turn people third party? He was one of the most energizing candidates in history. He actually turned a lot of blue states red.

All politics is identity politics now. And if you think Bernie Sanders wasn't as progressive as the rest of the DNC, you are mistaken. Granted, he doesn't simply vote for bills the DNC is pushing. But if you take issue with the democrats being progressive, then you definitely have to take issue with Bernie Sanders being progressive, because he is.

And the Democrats have lost their identity.

Did you even read what I posted about Bernie?

I clearly wrote that my wish for the election was that he would have won and then come back to the center. Again we live in a world where Donald Trump is president. And while I didn't vote for Trump, I can say I'm glad we will have a conservative SC for some time.

Also I read through the majority of the posts in this thread and it seems like you really believe that Democrats don't play dirty and that the reason they lost is because they are too smart. You also seem to take it for granted that growning minoriry populations will get the Dems back firmly in control for good.

It is exactly that kind of thinking that fucked the Democratic party in 2016.

Back