Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

For 70$ ppv

Canelo vs GGG expected to do better.
AJ also fighting once more this year.

Canelo is just a joy to watch

Skip the UFC this year guys, nothing to write home about.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/9...z-ppv-did-at-least-1-million-buys-boxing-news

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the deal behind that Chavesz fight? Most I read said it was terrible and embarrasing for boxing.

Lol I doubt that. Says who, golden boy promotions? I bet it didn't even hit 500k buys.

What's the deal behind that fight? Most I read said it was terrible and embarrasing for boxing.

It wasn't a great fight, as a matter of fact it was a joke match making wise. Canelo fought a money fight against someone not in the top 10. That being said, it sold big and Canelo is a star nonetheless.

It wasn't a great fight, as a matter of fact it was a joke match making wise. Canelo fought a money fight against someone not in the top 10. That being said, it sold big and Canelo is a star nonetheless.
Was it the biggest buyrate since Floyd/Manny?

What's the deal behind that fight? Most I read said it was terrible and embarrasing for boxing.

Watching canelo fight can never be terrible, his skills are insane puts the bar room brawlers we have to shame.

tumblr_mijag9mkY11rx074so1_400.gif

Watching canelo fight can never be terrible, his skills are insane puts the bar room brawlers we have to shame.

tumblr_mijag9mkY11rx074so1_400.gif

It was Canelo punching bagging his opponent who was too afraid to throw a punch. The fight was terrible.

why cant we enjoy ufc and boxing bruh?

dont worry guys, joe rogans espn boxing rant will come true one day. maybe not in the first decade like he said it did, but in atleast 4 more and it should

Back