Remember Mike Brown and Brian Bowles?

I remember Bowles just quit after breaking his hand and getting tooled by Cruz. He had 1 weapon. Without that 1 weapon, he just quit and gave his belt to Cruz. Brown started getting KOd. This is back when Cruz would actually put an ass whoopin on his opponents.

did he popped for PEDs and had a rentreè (performed poorly) before retiring?
maybe i'm not remembering well and right now i cannot search anything.

member-berries.jpg

If you don't remember Mike Brown then you're a racist

#justiceformikebrown

"Hands up, don't shoot" is what Mike Brown teaches the young guys in his gym to do when they're rocked. He hates panic wrestling.

Bowles lost two in a row, failed a drug test, then got arrested for drugs and released from the UFC.

I think no one answered yet so here it comes:
Brian Bowles got arrested for dealing drugs and Mike Brown became a coach

Mike Brown is one of the most underrated FWs of all time.

Big FW, Phenomenal wrestler, legitimate BJJ skills trained under Ricardo Liborio, with one punch KO power.

Either way he's retired from MMA and is now one of the head coaches at ATT along with Liborio and Conan.

He's still in phenomenal shape but Coaching is his passion now. Would still mess a lot of FWs up btw.

im848l.gif

mike-brown-att.jpg

I met MTB - Mike Thomas Brown - at Tuf 20 Finale, sat next to him. Super nice dude. He is all about coaching now, as many have said he has a prominent position with ATT and if you pay even a little bit of attention you will see him cornering fights CONSTANTLY.

Anyway, when I spoke to him he mentioned having some neck/back injuries and being content with coaching and teaching. He seemed like he was enjoying life, which would make sense since he does what he loves and is getting paid to fly all over the world.

Hell of a fighter and I am glad I had the pleasure of watching him fight in his prime.

Back