Remember Mike Brown and Brian Bowles?

These guys used to be on almost every card, and then in 2013 stopped fighting, with not really many bad losses on their records, what the fuck happened to them? they always sorta reminded me of each other.
Mike Brown's on pretty much every card still, just as a cornerman for ATT fighters though.

They used to mess with Monson so much down at ATT...there is a video out there of them waking him up and piling on him, pulling his pants down at 99 restaurant, etc.

Monson is the man lol STILL FIGHTING

I remember Bowles just quit after breaking his hand and getting tooled by Cruz. He had 1 weapon. Without that 1 weapon, he just quit and gave his belt to Cruz. Brown started getting KOd. This is back when Cruz would actually put an ass whoopin on his opponents.

Yeah I watched the fight

And as a McGregor fan myself..this is exactly why people hate him & his fans.

Ok, maybe you're new here, but this was more about pissed off the poster. He shits on Conor in some incredible and ridiculous ways that I couldn't resist myself to write that.

BTW I have nothing against Brown actually, I root for him in both Faber matches (cause that's when he was on the map, until the Aldo fight, back in those glorious WEC days), but nothing on what I said was out of proportion. Conor would own him any given day.

I always loved watching Bowles fight, but I do find it hilariously ironic that quite possibly the preppiest, frat boy looking fighter in MMA history got popped for slinging meth.

Ok, maybe you're new here, but this was more about pissed off the poster. He shits on Conor in some incredible and ridiculous ways that I couldn't resist myself to write that.

BTW I have nothing against Brown actually, I root for him in both Faber matches (cause that's when he was on the map, until the Aldo fight, back in those glorious WEC days), but nothing on what I said was out of proportion. Conor would own him any given day.
The time I've been here has nothing to do with it no more than you bringing up McGregor

You can fuck with the poster all you like but to bring McGregor into a post that's got nothing to do with him is exactly one of the reasons people can't stand him or his fans.

better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt

Bringing Conor to the table got a purpose and it wasn't about nuthugging him, trust me.

Yeah I watched the fight

And as a McGregor fan myself..this is exactly why people hate him & his fans.

The time I've been here has nothing to do with it no more than you bringing up McGregor
It really has. If you're a McGregor fan, pretty soon you will get significantly mad when you read some of the shit that Brasil Wand throws on him.

You can fuck with the poster all you like but to bring McGregor into a post that's got nothing to do with him is exactly one of the reasons people can't stand him or his fans.

He mention that Mike would put away some of the current UFC FWs. Just at the very end, and that's why I mentioned Conor.

Mike Brown been accompanying Joanna all this week in NYC

In other words, bringing Conor's name was the way to fucking with the poster.

They dethroned two dominant champions in epic fashion.

brownfaber.gif
bowlestorres.gif

I liked watching both fight. I thought bowles was going to be champ again

Mike Brown is one of the most underrated FWs of all time.

Big FW, Phenomenal wrestler, legitimate BJJ skills trained under Ricardo Liborio, with one punch KO power.

Either way he's retired from MMA and is now one of the head coaches at ATT along with Liborio and Conan.

He's still in phenomenal shape but Coaching is his passion now. Would still mess a lot of FWs up btw.

im848l.gif

mike-brown-att.jpg
Him knocking out Faber was such an upset at the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back