Remember Mike Brown and Brian Bowles?

Just read up on Bowles arrest

He was arrested on DRUG charges in a city called ARCADE on a street named STONER ROAD

I still see Mike Brown pretty much every card.

Knew MTB back in the day and UFC literally changed his life. He's where he wanted to be and should be. Maine boy done good.

I could be wrong but I feel like Brown experienced some personal problems (maybe a death in the family) that sort of rocked him emotionally and he was never the same. I'm probably remembering it wrong but for some reason when I think of Brown, that pops into my head.

Bowles got busted for dealing meth. He's since gotten out of jail and teaches at his old gym in Athens, Ga.

Mike Brown is one of the most underrated FWs of all time.

Big FW, Phenomenal wrestler, legitimate BJJ skills trained under Ricardo Liborio, with one punch KO power.

Either way he's retired from MMA and is now one of the head coaches at ATT along with Liborio and Conan.

He's still in phenomenal shape but Coaching is his passion now. Would still mess a lot of FWs up btw.

im848l.gif

mike-brown-att.jpg

> Blah

> Blah

> Blah

> Conor would smoke any version of him.

Big FW, Phenomenal wrestler, legitimate BJJ skills trained under Ricardo Liborio, with one punch KO power.

Either way he's retired from MMA and is now one of the head coaches at ATT along with Liborio and Conan.

He's still in phenomenal shape but Coaching is his passion now.

im848l.gif

mike-brown-att.jpg
Knew MTB back in the day and UFC literally changed his life. He's where he wanted to be and should be. Maine boy done good.
He really is a super cool guy too.I used to work with his uncle and got a really cool promo poster of his first fight w/Faber signed.Nice family..just hard working,blue collar Mainers.

Exactly. I think he's one of the most dudes i see on the training corners at UFC fights haha.

I cant remember the last time I saw a ufc card where Mike Brown wasn't cornering a fighter. And its usually multiple fighters on the same night

I think that first UFC fight surprised a lot of people, including Mike Brown. No one stateside had much of an idea who Genki Sudo was. We were all rooting for Mike and it was a quick shock.

Before the UFC folded the lower weight classes from WEC into the organization, I know Brown was having some fatigue issue. I'm glad he's gotten to where he has, is still coaching, and was able to be in Maine for the signing of the bill legalizing/organizing Maine MMA a few years ago.

Didn't Bowles break his hand in every fight he ever had? and Brown smashed Faber but then got Aldo'd.

He's still in phenomenal shape but Coaching is his passion now. Would still mess a lot of FWs up btw.

im848l.gif

mike-brown-att.jpg

I love this post. MTB was a fucking boss.

Back