Regarding Greg Hardy: Imagine UFC fighters trying to join the NFL/NBA/soccer... LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if Stefan Struve with 1-3 years of basketball training becomes a pro, whether it be in the nba or china or somewhere, anywhere. I'm pretty sure there was a survey that said something like 25% of all American born 7footers make it to the nba.
Litetally absolouty not a chance. There already isnt a lot of successful centres who have spent their entire lived playing.

Choose? If you haven't been playing soccer since you were a child you won't be able to compete even at a high local level. Biggest talent pool in the world.

Lebron James with only months of practice would become the top scorer in the world. More goals than Messi and Ronaldo combined.

He would only need to learn how to head the ball. He'd score on 1/3 free/corner kicks with a decent free/corner kicker feeding him the ball.

If they failed at making those leagues theyd most certainly fail at soccer as well, if they even had the lungs for it.

Brahilian Ronaldo regarded as one of the best during his time... looked out of shape every time I watched him on TV...

Lebron James with only months of practice would become the top scorer in the world. More goals than Messi and Ronaldo combined.

He would only need to learn how to head the ball. He'd score on 1/3 free/corner kicks with a decent free/corner kicker feeding him the ball.

He may as well try after the embarrassment of the NBA finals just now.

Litetally absolouty not a chance. There already isnt a lot of successful centres who have spent their entire lived playing.

As i said, 25% of all American born 7footers enter the nba. Once you're 7foot & taller it's very likely you will enter the nba, that's how unskilled you can be, that height alone gives you a great chance. American sports excludes majority of the population of the world because you have to be huge & on steroids pretty much. Being 6'5 & on steroids doesn't make you an A+ athlete.

As i said, 25% of all American born 7footers enter the nba. Once you're 7foot & taller it's very likely you will enter the nba, that's how unskilled you can be, that height alone gives you a great chance. American sports excludes majority of the population of the world because you have to be huge & on steroids pretty much. Being 6'5 & on steroids doesn't make you an A+ athlete.
I guarantee you a pro football two a day, or NBA practice would hospitalize, or even kill a good number of the people on this forum, and even lower level athletes. You are just talking bullshit now. Are you sure this is really about the sport, or the people in them. Some of you seem to want to say something other than what you are actually saying.

I guarantee you a pro football two a day, or NBA practice would hospitalize, or even kill a good number of the people on this forum, and even lower level athletes. You are just talking bullshit now. Are you sure this is really about the sport, or the people in them. Some of you seem to want to say something other than what you are actually saying.

Sure, i'll say it. You yanks have always been on steroids in every sport you've ever competed in. I remember watching every olympics & how arrogant you Americans are, most of the world hate your attitude & know that a big part of why you do so well in sports is because of steroids. NFL & Basketball is also filled with juiced up guys, i'd venture to say that if you don't juice you can't compete in these sports.

Brahilian Ronaldo regarded as one of the best during his time... looked out of shape every time I watched him on TV...

When he was in his prime he was in decent shape.

Also since we are talking about A-level athletes trying a different sport,Usain Bolt decided to play football (soccer for the US guys) a year ago. Borussia Dortmund which is like top 20 team in Europe let him train with its players.Few weeks later they let him go.

Care to back that 25% claim up? I don't even watch basket but I have heard numerous times about 17%. And it has been disproven.

I do agree with you though.

I’m actually surprised Big Bang has made it this long without getting bitch smacked with a ban hammer

Imagine a newly qualified chef getting a job as a gardener.

Stupid question.

Imagine Brock Lesnar....... never played College football and made the final cuts in the NFL... only didn't make the team because he didn't know all the plays.....

A-level sport my ass if a guy with no exp can almost make the highest level of the sport.

Yes yes we know... the UFC is sports “entertainment” i.e. a fake sport.

Heck, imagine Greg Hardy trying to join Boxing.

<CroCop1>
Wilder started boxing after college instead of playing football or basketball, he's doing pretty good

"Looking" out of shape and being out of shape when you consistently play 90+ minutes of soccer are 2 completley different things. Josh Barnett looked out of shape but in his prime be would've dominated the more atheltic looking Ngannou

This opinion is both stupid and incorrect.

Oh boohoo!

Its not my fault women's fighting is weak and lacks athletic ability compared to men and guess what, people don't give a shit about Mighty Mouse and so yes, my opinion is correct and accurate to reality.

he's shit tier by Brazilian standards but I think he could have done well in MLS.
Your wrong, I watched Aldo a bit on that celebrity match he played in, and he was piss poor by any countries standard, looked incredible stiff on the ball.

4675897-7463762144-nyt8c.gif

Conor beats him at football too. <BirdieOwn>

Your wrong, I watched Aldo a bit on that celebrity match he played in, and he was piss poor by any countries standard, looked incredible stiff on the ball.

4675897-7463762144-nyt8c.gif

Conor beats him at football too. <BirdieOwn>

Conor "beats" you in your dreams.

Back