Reddits section of mma is full of dorks

One thing I like about Reddit MMA is they seem to view and respect MMA outside of the UFC, furthermore there are not a dozen new threads made daily with the intent of trolling for the newest headline grabber.

I hate reddit, every thread is the same.

Somebody asking a serious question, then some loser in the first upvoted comment with some absolutely cringeworthy pun, and a bunch of people circle jerking over it. Meanwhile they think their pun is the most intelligent thing ever to be written, but in reality it is just garbage that only autists find hilarious.

It is good for finding out information, but every single time I google a question and find a reddit thread I have to scroll past that cringeworthy first reply, every single fucking time.

I hate reddit, every thread is the same.

Somebody asking a serious question, then some loser in the first upvoted comment with some absolutely cringeworthy pun, and a bunch of people circle jerking over it. Meanwhile they think their pun is the most intelligent thing ever to be written, but in reality it is just garbage that only autists find hilarious.

It is good for finding out information, but every single time I google a question and find a reddit thread I have to scroll past that cringeworthy first reply, every single fucking time.

Set comments to show new reply instead of best.

Did not know you could do this, thanks!
No problem. Also reddit is great if you avoid the dumb popular boards that does nothing, but post cat pictures and stupid celebrity trivia. Think about what interest you, search for that :)

a sherdog VS reddit MMA tournament would be a massacre, they would have nothing for us

R/mma parrots the same things the rest of reddit does

They pretty much as a collective hate anthems and nearly everything is racist - "omg colby called the fans booing him dogs what a racist"

Their mods are as strict as fucking Nazis but I will say this. They have that place - and its SHIT-TON OF SUBSCRIBED, CONSTANTLY ACTIVE members.. locked down tight. Nazis are somehow always productive as shit.

Sherdog has a lot of members too though and it's a much more free speech-friendly place. Much less SJW populated.

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

I will never leave sherdog again sherbro's. Nothing compares to this place.<21>
But you were in the mma section of reddit....so....

As opposed to Sherdog where everything Conor related is up to a dozen pages after half a day. 600+ posts about Werdum throwing a boomerang at Colby. 10 topics a day about "who's the true goat". A dozen pages for a topic about Ronda not signing autographs. *Insert name here is over-rated. *Insert name here's entire career is now a fraud for one recent wellness violation. "WMMA lol" from a bunch of sad little bastards that live vicariously through alpha douchebags like Cody Garbrant, who have never been in a fight in their lives and would get their asses kicked by Angela Magana in an actual fight.

Yeah this place is awesome. People always claiming Conor and Ronda ruined the sport and that people should be talking about and paying attention to the true work horses and guys that let their skills do the talking and then the next minute they're talking about Ronda's purple pillow, Conor nut-hugging and posting Shad face and crying Cormier gifs. You just can't help yourselves.

Fuck this place and 95% of people here. These are the kinds of fans this sport sadly attracts. Yet people wanna piss and moan that the sport's trying to attract casuals, soccer mums and boxing fans? Give me a fucking break...

/r/mma is full of androgynous full kit wankers

As opposed to Sherdog where everything Conor related is up to a dozen pages after half a day. 600+ posts about Werdum throwing a boomerang at Colby. 10 topics a day about "who's the true goat". A dozen pages for a topic about Ronda not signing autographs. *Insert name here is over-rated. *Insert name here's entire career is now a fraud for one recent wellness violation. "WMMA lol" from a bunch of sad little bastards that live vicariously through alpha douchebags like Cody Garbrant, who have never been in a fight in their lives and would get their asses kicked by Angela Magana in an actual fight.

Yeah this place is awesome. People always claiming Conor and Ronda ruined the sport and that people should be talking about and paying attention to the true work horses and guys that let their skills do the talking and then the next minute they're talking about Ronda's purple pillow, Conor nut-hugging and posting Shad face and crying Cormier gifs. You just can't help yourselves.

Fuck this place and 95% of people here. These are the kinds of fans this sport sadly attracts. Yet people wanna piss and moan that the sport's trying to attract casuals, soccer mums and boxing fans? Give me a fucking break...
Those are typical forum behaviors, not specific to here. Rap forums talk goat's and count artists pockets and billboard chart watch. Same shit different forum

Back