Reddits section of mma is full of dorks

Reddit MMA worships Shane Carwin and Chris Camozzi

Sherdog worships Miesha Tate

/MMA copies memes from here and then rape it to dead and continue to rape it even further. Also they suck off every fighter that posts there and if you ask a critical question you get banned
can you show me one example of this?

For the most part Reddit is full of virgins and people say the same stupid puns and lame jokes over and over. There's some good subs out there but for the most part it's the same lame circle jerk. Although Sherdog can be shit at times we clearly peak higher. We're still #1.

sherdog has the least amount of active fighters posting on it compared to reddit and UG

Not surprised

Casuals noobs who probably thought conor was going to beat floyd or probably think zuffa were angels and not corrupted mafia members

Not cool dudes like you who have 40,000 fucking posts on an MMA message board?

I've been in r/mma too and I can easily says its better than Sherdog

I hang out in the 'dog though cuz its more entertaining. But lets not pretend like this place is full of MMA insight and civil platform

Just out of curiosity. Never making that mistake again tho.
Would much rather argue with you here.<OKC16>
7fYhX7r.gif

Unfortunately I've crushed too much puss to use Reddit, I'm sure most of my bros here are the same way.

Wrong. I've never posted on reddit, but whenever I need to learn more about a topic, I'll often look it up on Reddit and there will always be an expert who has made a thread about that topic. Sherdog is mostly full of degenerates and trolls.

Wrong. I've never posted on reddit, but whenever I need to learn more about a topic, I'll often look it up on Reddit and there will always be an expert who has made a thread about that topic. Sherdog is mostly full of degenerates and trolls.

Bolded the keyword. That's reddits problem man. There's only a few smart and insightful posters per thread. The rest are people flocking to whore themselves out for karma by making jokes, puns, or some popular series reference (Game of Thrones mostly).

There's also recycling in /r/mma, like how many times do we need to see Rory doing a staredown, or Nick/Nate Diaz saying something gangsta (read: stupid)?

It's great for news though. And if you know how to use reddit, it's also great for information (hint stay away from the default and popular subreddits, and just subscribe to what interests you).

Overall Reddit, is good. Yes, the bigger and popular boards are left leaning boards that think a gay man's poop should be put on a pedastal and will down vote anyone speaking against the hivemind, but the smaller and more specific boards are great.

Sherdog's forum though > Reddit. Any day, every day. Here we don't downvote people for expressing dissenting opinion or speaking a popular truth, or just being a retarded troll.

Edit: By the way, it seems that Sherdog is already infested with like whores. Like you see a 2017 account, with over 4000 likes, and you have to wonder what sort of stuff he posts. Cause usually it's always a meme, some trolly remark or whatever. Not insightful, doesn't contribute. But whatever, at least we don't censor or downvote, and sometimes a thread is worth the memes.

Last edited:
It's because of the upvote/downvote system. Any forum with that type of system is always trash and always leads to people circlejerking, and shitty jokes. If your opinion doesn't align with the thread or the subreddit consensus you will just be downvoted, and if you ever are actually challenged on your opinion, it's usually some shit tier straw man, sarcasm, or another shitty joke in response in order to generate upvotes. Fuck that shit, I only browse reddit for news about various topics because they are very quick to sourcing and posting it for upvotes.

Last edited:

Yea i agree, its just a tool to gather information, not hang out with random internet people.

The worst subreddit is without a doubt /r/todayIlearned. You'd think it would be filled with great and useful information, but it's just full of random celebrity trivia. Like who gives a fuck and why is it upvoted? How does knowing that actor/actress X does Y in his/her spare time? Or had to learn Z for [insert film]?

Back