Reddits section of mma is full of dorks

Probably because here your retardation gets called out whereas on reddit you just vanish in the vast sea of stupid comments.
200.webp

I have a very good friend who is an MMA fan and he refuses to use Sherdog and is an avid Reddit user and I just don't have the heart to tell him it's embarrassing to hear him talk about Reddit MMA.

One day I'll muster the courage and ditch that beta cuck-a-zoid.
I have the exact same thing man. When he started watching mma i told him to go on sherdog for the news and occasional laugh but he went to reddit. Now i can't even look him in the eye anymore.

True. But back in the day they were good for free streams. "oh no muh fighter pay"

dude, every section of reddit is full of virginal cringe dorks.

why would you even go there in the first place? reddit is fucking gay.
Just out of curiosity. Never making that mistake again tho.
Would much rather argue with you here.<OKC16>

reddit is great for many things
the mma section is not one of them.

The forum itself is 1990s code looks like ass and makes my eyes bleed thats why I dont go there.

I'm not surprised it's full of nerds - you need to be to even navigate the place.

They're dorks, and we're pieces of shit. MMA forums always have a vice.

To ask the real question: If all the people from Reddit and all the people from Sherdog got together for a giant "just bleed" showdown who would win?
I would win
<{JustBleed}>

I'm sure Sherdog feels the same way.

Forums in general are full of losers. If you can find the time to be a post whore you're most likely a loser that has literally experienced nothing in life besides an online persona.

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

I will never leave sherdog again sherbro's. Nothing compares to this place.<21>

Unlike sherdog where the first 5 posts are morons fishing for likes with funnee reaction pics or bikini gifs. This forum really took a plunge after the like-function but unfortunately both reddit and 4chan are way worse so here we are

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

I will never leave sherdog again sherbro's. Nothing compares to this place.<21>

you think you can go post on r/mma, rep r/mma and still come post here on sherdog with us?
025_Urijah_Faber.0.0.jpg

....fuckin snake

totally alpha males on sherlion. All solid 10's too. fuckin' beta cucks everywhere else, bruh.

I hate nerds.

Alpha!!!

this is about to turn into the most alpha circle-jerk ever <Lmaoo>

Reddit sucks but I like to headline gather on the homepage for some reason. Convenient

What's up with reddit anyway? It's like a convention of offended people with no sense of humour. And their layout sucks!

reddit is great, at least much better than this thread

Reddit is full of dorks that think techniques used in anime and manga can be used in a real fight.

Back