Reddits section of mma is full of dorks

r/MMA is nice but most of the time can't take criticism especially with irish jabroni. when the fight with floyd was on you pretty much was in irish territory and any smart critique was downvoted to oblivion. i had some nice chats but overall it's more sensitive for comments than sherdog. the spoilers and gifs are great.

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

I will never leave sherdog again sherbro's. Nothing compares to this place.<21>

Lol I was going to make a joke about Sherdog until I saw your Vince troll face. Well played.

Their mods are as strict as fucking Nazis but I will say this. They have that place - and its SHIT-TON OF SUBSCRIBED, CONSTANTLY ACTIVE members.. locked down tight. Nazis are somehow always productive as shit.

Sherdog has a lot of members too though and it's a much more free speech-friendly place. Much less SJW populated.

I don't spend much time on Reddit in general because I don't care for the layout of the site. I've never checked out the MMA subreddit, but I should to see if it's more tolerable than this place. Sherdog is an unfiltered wasteland of the same old shit every day and the mods are seemingly on fucking vacation most of the time.

As far as Sherdog being much less SJW populated. I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing. the general attitude towards women around here is pretty disgusting. A ton of racial and political bullshit also invades every thread around here and should be deleted far more often than it does. I'll take some uptight SJWs over the racist, sexist assholes that populate this place. Hmmm.....maybe I should checkout /mma...

I don't spend much time on Reddit in general because I don't care for the layout of the site. I've never checked out the MMA subreddit, but I should to see if it's more tolerable than this place. Sherdog is an unfiltered wasteland of the same old shit every day and the mods are seemingly on fucking vacation most of the time.

As far as Sherdog being much less SJW populated. I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing. the general attitude towards women around here is pretty disgusting. A ton of racial and political bullshit also invades every thread around here and should be deleted far more often than it does. I'll take some uptight SJWs over the racist, sexist assholes that populate this place. Hmmm.....maybe I should checkout /mma...

It might be just the safe space for you! Check it out. :D

Joe Lauzon posts there, you fucks, and he doesn't post here. That should tell you something.

As opposed to Sherdog where everything Conor related is up to a dozen pages after half a day. 600+ posts about Werdum throwing a boomerang at Colby. 10 topics a day about "who's the true goat". A dozen pages for a topic about Ronda not signing autographs. *Insert name here is over-rated. *Insert name here's entire career is now a fraud for one recent wellness violation. "WMMA lol" from a bunch of sad little bastards that live vicariously through alpha douchebags like Cody Garbrant, who have never been in a fight in their lives and would get their asses kicked by Angela Magana in an actual fight.

Yeah this place is awesome. People always claiming Conor and Ronda ruined the sport and that people should be talking about and paying attention to the true work horses and guys that let their skills do the talking and then the next minute they're talking about Ronda's purple pillow, Conor nut-hugging and posting Shad face and crying Cormier gifs. You just can't help yourselves.

Fuck this place and 95% of people here. These are the kinds of fans this sport sadly attracts. Yet people wanna piss and moan that the sport's trying to attract casuals, soccer mums and boxing fans? Give me a fucking break...

<36>

So this is the r/MMA crowd?
You are pathetic, look at how butthurt you get because someone on the internet doesn't like what you like.

<36>

So this is the r/MMA crowd?
You are pathetic, look at how butthurt you get because someone on the internet doesn't like what you like.

Anything in particular I said that you take issue with? Or perhaps you're a little "butthurt" (does anyone over 14 use such a term?) because some of what I said hit a little close to home?

I hate reddit, every thread is the same.

Somebody asking a serious question, then some loser in the first upvoted comment with some absolutely cringeworthy pun, and a bunch of people circle jerking over it. Meanwhile they think their pun is the most intelligent thing ever to be written, but in reality it is just garbage that only autists find hilarious.

It is good for finding out information, but every single time I google a question and find a reddit thread I have to scroll past that cringeworthy first reply, every single fucking time.

There is a firefox plug-in for Reddit named "Reddit Enhancement suite". Try it, It's a great tool for navigating Reddit.

Reddit MMA >>>>>> Sherdog by miles

Reddit MMA fans actually likes the sport while this place is filled with overweight losers who just enjoy soap operas for men and fighter bashing
You've always been garbage.
Sherdog #1 premium mma

Bunch of pussies, my shit would get downvoted into shit but I got good insight fuck em.

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

I will never leave sherdog again sherbro's. Nothing compares to this place.<21>
I went there and someone said Cody Mckenzie was a solid fighter lmao

Not surprised

Casuals noobs who probably thought conor was going to beat floyd or probably think zuffa were angels and not corrupted mafia members

you're a flat earther aren't you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back