Recently updated Turinabol methods in 2016 responsible for Jones' failure

Are they going to retroactively test UFC fighters?

If Jones and Silva didn't get caught until recently then I'm sure there's a lot more that got away.
maybe they'll turn Silva/Franklin into a NC and Rich Franklin is still champ, lol

Yeah but didn't Usada come in mid 2015? while the Jones Cormier first fight was Jan 2015.. the one were he had low t/e and was doing cocaine..

It's funny really post USADA.. Jon has been popped twice for drugs and in his only fight he passed the test he looked so so vs a borderline top 10 fighter who got his arm broke in the first round.. strange methinks :D

Yet he still has some fanboys who crying he is still the GOAT and steroids don't make you throw head kicks

So anyway do USADA even have access to those tests before Cormier Jones 1 i wonder

There's no question that the only thing that could have driven Jones to take this risk was a profound lack of confidence and fear about his ability to fight without juice.
Sarcasm detected, but I'll bite. The advantage gained by steroid just got undone, and so did his career and legacy. He knew the risk, and stilll went for it. To me that's a sign that he didn't think he could get the job done without it.

Sarcasm detected, but I'll bite. The advantage gained by steroid just got undone, and so did his career and legacy. He knew the risk, and stilll went for it. To me that's a sign that he didn't think he could get the job done without it.

I was being dead serious. This is obviously true. There is no other possible, reasonable explanation.

Penn, Hunt and Frankie are the only elite fighters I trust to have natty careers.
After Anderson popped and broke my heart I feel like anyone could.

I was being dead serious. This is obviously true. There is no other possible, reasonable explanation.
I will send my sarcasm detector to the shop for a tune up then! Cheers mate!

bump because very good thread, way better than all the others.

https://lightatheendofthetunnelisdi...trace-metabolites-and-the-frank-mir-case/amp/

So it turns out they just recently updated the testing methods for turinabol and nabbed 60 athletes from the 2008 and 2012 Olympics by retroactively testing samples. The question also is, will they retroactively test any more of Jones' past samples now that he has been finally caught, as USADA keeps samples for 70 years.

Looks like Juice Box Jones never received the memo!<Lmaoo>

Home boy is fucked but man does he bring the lulz.
As long as they don't go back and test samples from Randy. Although, those are likely still too radioactive to process safely.

Last edited:
There's no question that the only thing that could have driven Jones to take this risk was a profound lack of confidence and fear about his ability to fight without juice.

Or that everyone is on it.

Or that everyone is on it.

You're still acknowledging that he was too insecure about his abilities to fight without PED's. Just basing his insecurity on a belief that all his opponents were using.

Back