Recently updated Turinabol methods in 2016 responsible for Jones' failure

ImNotSurpisedDonks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://lightatheendofthetunnelisdi...trace-metabolites-and-the-frank-mir-case/amp/

So it turns out they just recently updated the testing methods for turinabol and nabbed 60 athletes from the 2008 and 2012 Olympics by retroactively testing samples. The question also is, will they retroactively test any more of Jones' past samples now that he has been finally caught, as USADA keeps samples for 70 years.

Looks like Juice Box Jones never received the memo!<Lmaoo>

Home boy is fucked but man does he bring the lulz.

Last edited:
Hahaha, just imagine if they managed to find a way to test everyone retroactively. Motherfuckers would all go crazy. There would be no one left.

Hahaha, just imagine if they managed to find a way to test everyone retroactively. Motherfuckers would all go crazy. There would be no one left.
JacksonWink fighters right now be like:

tenor.gif

Cool stuff. I hope that they keep refining their methods and bust more scumbag cheaters.

Roids are for pussies who are afraid to compete clean.

Yeah, that's a good blog. Says the new methods can detect previously undetectable metabolites for up to 6 months. He cycled off but the new tests got him. It also says it works on designer steroids based on T-bol as well. He could have been paying for the good shit and still got caught lol.

Penn, Hunt and Frankie are the only elite fighters I trust to have natty careers.

"recently". that's like more than a year now. if jones wasn't so retarded he wouldn't get caught

Penn, Hunt and Frankie are the only elite fighters I trust to have natty careers.

Perhaps. Those really are possible names. But then again, I wouldn't trust it with my life.

Yeah, that's a good blog. Says the new methods can detect previously undetectable metabolites for up to 6 months. He cycled off but the new tests got him. It also says it works on designer steroids based on T-bol as well. He could have been paying for the good shit and still got caught lol.
This is EXACTLY what I think happened. There was NO WAY a multi millionaire Jones is taking no injestable pills that look like this:

turinabol-balkan-pharma.jpg

He is one of the premium athletes in the world, this was his most important moment of his career and he likely paid hundreds of thousands for some uber designer primo. He likely was crying because I'm sure he felt that money invested meant there was no way on earth that he would get caught and he felt ripped off; not a care for Cormier, kinda like when he pulled a Usain bolt when he hit the pregnant woman.

Last edited:
Roids are for pussies who are afraid to compete clean.

There's no question that the only thing that could have driven Jones to take this risk was a profound lack of confidence and fear about his ability to fight without juice.

This is EXACTLY what I think happened. There was NO WAY a multi millionaire Jones is taking no injestable pills that look like this:

He is one of the premium athletes in the world, this was his most important moment of his career and he likely paid hundreds of thousands for some uber designer primo. He likely was crying because I'm sure he felt that money invested meant there was no way on earth that he would get caught and he felts ripped off, not a care for Cormier, kinda like when he pulled a Usain bolt when he hit the pregnant woman.
but wait.
Didn't he tell us he took dick pills his friend bought at a Mexican gas station?
If you believe that and JJ is clean (only in your mind), why is this beyond belief?

He is one of the premium athletes in the world, this was his most important moment of his career and he likely paid hundreds of thousands for some uber designer primo. He likely was crying because I'm sure he felt that money invested meant there was no way on earth that he would get caught and he felts ripped off, not a care for Cormier, kinda like when he pulled a Usain bolt when he hit the pregnant woman.
It's also possible that in his tests leading up to the fight, they just didn't apply this test. They can't test for everything every time.

It's also possible that in his tests leading up to the fight, they just didn't apply this test. They can't test for everything every time.
everyone who is caught once should be tested for everything every time.

You'll always have doubts, suspicions, and 2nd thoughts.

Remember when Georges St Pierre and the UFC had a disagreement? They wouldn't support GSP's call for stricter drug testing.

The UFC is a joke that's been pumped up with hype.

http://www.cagepotato.com/georges-s...rt-lorenzo-fertitta-disappointed-by-comments/
“Unfortunately, there were other people, for different reasons, maybe for money, in fear of losing money, because if you canceled the fight because someone tested positive there are millions of dollars [lost]. Also, the sport’s image…If you start testing everyone, how many will get caught? I don’t want to say in public because I don’t want to accuse anyone, but the sport’s image will be hurt. Don’t forget, I have internal information. I’m an athlete. I know what goes on, so that disappointed me greatly.”

GSP has inside info. The UFC is so money hungry. I won't support them in the future.

Back