Recently updated Turinabol methods in 2016 responsible for Jones' failure

There's no question that the only thing that could have driven Jones to take this risk was a profound lack of confidence and fear about his ability to fight without juice.
And especially at this juncture in his career. He must have known there was atleast a 1% chance he would get caught, but would rather not get beaten by DC than risk being caught and having his rep ruined. It's better to be Barry Bonds than to be Bill Buckner in his mind.

No wonder he was training 4 times a day. DC would have absolutely destroyed him clean - NM all the effects of coming off his obvious life long juice habit and growing tits.

84614085.jpg

You'll always have doubts, suspicions, and 2nd thoughts.

Remember when Georges St Pierre and the UFC had a disagreement? They wouldn't support GSP's call for stricter drug testing.

The UFC is a joke that's been pumped up with hype.

http://www.cagepotato.com/georges-s...rt-lorenzo-fertitta-disappointed-by-comments/
“Unfortunately, there were other people, for different reasons, maybe for money, in fear of losing money, because if you canceled the fight because someone tested positive there are millions of dollars [lost]. Also, the sport’s image…If you start testing everyone, how many will get caught? I don’t want to say in public because I don’t want to accuse anyone, but the sport’s image will be hurt. Don’t forget, I have internal information. I’m an athlete. I know what goes on, so that disappointed me greatly.”

GSP has inside info. The UFC is so money hungry. I won't support them in the future.
189 posts in 6 years? What DO you support?

Hahaha, just imagine if they managed to find a way to test everyone retroactively. Motherfuckers would all go crazy. There would be no one left.

I think they already do that. The usada chief said something about that on joe rogans podcast

Are they going to retroactively test UFC fighters?

If Jones and Silva didn't get caught until recently then I'm sure there's a lot more that got away.

https://lightatheendofthetunnelisdi...trace-metabolites-and-the-frank-mir-case/amp/

So it turns out they just recently updated the testing methods for turinabol and nabbed 60 athletes from the 2008 and 2016 Olympics by retroactively testing samples. The question also is, will they retroactively test any more of Jones' past samples now that he has been finally caught, as USADA keeps samples for 70 years.

Looks like Juice Box Jones never received the memo!<Lmaoo>

Home boy is fucked but man does he bring the lulz.

Was it a similar testing upgrade that resulted in the Clomid failure?

That was my opinion but i saw nothing to support it.

I think they already do that. The usada chief said something about that on joe rogans podcast
They have 'the ability to' but it would take forever. It's likely a deterrent too, just to keep fighters from taking designer grade stuff or stuff that is now non detectable.

I do wonder if there is a caveat tho, that if you get caught they then retroactively test. Each test costs money too, so it's not like they will do it out of good will.

Was it a similar testing upgrade that resulted in the Clomid failure?

That was my opinion but i saw nothing to support it.
They are always updating testing. This upgrade was do to some researchers findings in 2012 but weren't applied to four years later. They also don't send out memos to fighters, so that they can catch more cheaters who have been getting aces on their tests.

There's no question Jon is probably the biggest user in UFC history and was likely so addicted that he would rather chance it than facing losing in the cage. Not even Lombard, Overeem, Vitor have failed this many USADA tests.

When you are on roids too, your emotions are all over the place, resulting in you being an unhinged lunatic one moment and crying in a pillow the next. My best friend was a power lifter and did D-Bol for a while and got fucking/JACKED. He was so juiced up with roid rage that he chased down a car full of kids one day, cornered them in an alley and beat the shit out of their car with a tire iron, all because they beeped their horn at him.

They have 'the ability to' but it would take forever. It's likely a deterrent too, just to keep fighters from taking designer grade stuff or stuff that is now non detectable.

I do wonder if there is a caveat tho, that if you get caught they then retroactively test. Each test costs money too, so it's not like they will do it out of good will.

Seems fair to test retroactively if caught. Would provide a good incentive to stay clean.

Hahaha, just imagine if they managed to find a way to test everyone retroactively. Motherfuckers would all go crazy. There would be no one left.
All the samples USADA (and other NADOs) takes are stored for 10 years and available for further testing during that time. That's why we're hearing about so many eastern bloc athletes failing, they're retesting samples from the Beijing, London and Rio games.

The shit is not even packaged as well as the 24 Hour over the counter Claritin I bought today at Walmart. They (Jerapharm) stopped making this stuff a while ago and as far as I know, it is available on the Black Market only as it is not sold commercially. Pretty surprising though in all the lead up tests to the fight nothing was discovered and then weigh in day the Inspector boys at CSAC (the best in the business by the way) nail this scum bag with USADA assistance.

Wouldn't detection have happened much earlier if it was due to an improvement in testing made in 2016?

Last edited:
Retroactive testing would be awesome. I think they should have some rule saying if you win the belt they will do retroactive tests on a certain number of samples using all the newest test methods.

https://lightatheendofthetunnelisdi...trace-metabolites-and-the-frank-mir-case/amp/

So it turns out they just recently updated the testing methods for turinabol and nabbed 60 athletes from the 2008 and 2016 Olympics by retroactively testing samples. The question also is, will they retroactively test any more of Jones' past samples now that he has been finally caught, as USADA keeps samples for 70 years.

Looks like Juice Box Jones never received the memo!<Lmaoo>

Home boy is fucked but man does he bring the lulz.
Are you certain they keep samples for 70 years ? That just doesn't seem right to me.

You'll always have doubts, suspicions, and 2nd thoughts.

Remember when Georges St Pierre and the UFC had a disagreement? They wouldn't support GSP's call for stricter drug testing.

The UFC is a joke that's been pumped up with hype.

http://www.cagepotato.com/georges-s...rt-lorenzo-fertitta-disappointed-by-comments/
“Unfortunately, there were other people, for different reasons, maybe for money, in fear of losing money, because if you canceled the fight because someone tested positive there are millions of dollars [lost]. Also, the sport’s image…If you start testing everyone, how many will get caught? I don’t want to say in public because I don’t want to accuse anyone, but the sport’s image will be hurt. Don’t forget, I have internal information. I’m an athlete. I know what goes on, so that disappointed me greatly.”

GSP has inside info. The UFC is so money hungry. I won't support them in the future.
GTFO. Every major sport avoided, or still avoids, true random testing like the UFC is allowing fighters to be subject to. The NBA and NFL unions have power, and testing is nowhere near as crazy as the USADA with the UFC. Any of those sports require you to check in with your whereabouts every day? No. The tests are (for the most part) scheduled. The NBA would never have random tests. GTFO. What a joke. The UFC has gone to more random test procedures and policies than any sport. Except Olympic sports like track.

Wouldn't detection have happened much earlier if it was due to an improvement in testing that was made in 2016?
Well he only fought in early 2016 and I'm not sure when they implemented the testing on the UFC samples in 2016, if they use it on all samples or just fight night samples. Each new test costs money.

What I think happened is Jon was on some designer grade stuff that was non turinabol based before that caused a spike in estrogen, thus why he was taking clomid. Then, he had a new formula made up with designer based Turinabol (turinabol doesn't cuz same famine traits as other roids) and he got busted.

The new testing doesn't just cover oral turinabol but also designer based injestable and with the money Jon has and the importance of this fight, I'm inclined to think he had some primo designer stuff engineered for big bucks.

They are always updating testing. This upgrade was do to some researchers findings in 2012 but weren't applied to four years later. They also don't send out memos to fighters, so that they can catch more cheaters who have been getting aces on their tests.

There's no question Jon is probably the biggest user in UFC history and was likely so addicted that he would rather chance it than facing losing in the cage. Not even Lombard, Overeem, Vitor have failed this many USADA tests.

When you are on roids too, your emotions are all over the place, resulting in you being an unhinged lunatic one moment and crying in a pillow the next. My best friend was a power lifter and did D-Bol for a while and got fucking/JACKED. He was so juiced up with roid rage that he chased down a car full of kids one day, cornered them in an alley and beat the shit out of their car with a tire iron, all because they beeped their horn at him.
They shouldn't have honked. God damn hoodlums!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back