Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Udom Deegrajang he is the head of technique and has been a judge there for years, he had just pulled up outside the stadium ready for tonight's show, two guys sat on motorbike nearby, one got off and ran over and hit him over head with length of wood,one of the security guards nearby went to help and the guy waiting on bike shot him dead.

Does that mean the stadium will be closed for a while do you think Anorak?

I just watched the Yoksutai podcast and they said that Pet-U-Thong won the Sport's Authority Fighter of the Year award. can someone confirm?

*meant to say Sport's Writers Award.

Last edited:
It does appear petuthong won the sports writers award over pernkun 11-4 in the voting

It is terrible that they killed the security guard. I found this video of the incident

Last edited:
Where is Bangpleenoi btw ? he doesn't show up on MT Daily or MTies anymore it seems.

He has a beautiful style to watch, particularly his teep kicks but as soon as he is hit with a moderately hard shot he crumbles. That fight with Yodlekpet sums up his career.

He has a beautiful style to watch, particularly his teep kicks but as soon as he is hit with a moderately hard shot he crumbles. That fight with Yodlekpet sums up his career.

His roundhouses are superb, too.

TBF that was a nasty straight to the gut.

I was really surprised to see that Petnamngam was on some of the lists for the fighter of the year awards. He really isn't that great. He put together a good record this year, but I think that's mostly because he was fighting guys at 126-128lb where there aren't many great fighters and when he did fight one of the few really good fighters at the weight he was soundly beaten, despite a 2lb weight advantage.

Does anyone know if the lineup for the next Rangsit true4u event has been announced? I thought I heard them saying something on the most recent broadcast about Satanmuanglek vs Sam D, Wanchai vs Diesellek, and Rit vs Jaroenpon or something. It sounded really good.

Back