Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

17361837_659290160920757_7500742025106882210_n.jpg

Promo for Pk Saenchai show on 28.3

looking foward to Wanchalong vs. Ronnachai.

Last edited:
Surprised that fight was so close, I thought Nontakrit was fairly comfortably ahead. Good fight nonetheless.

Decent Eminentair card going down today at Lumpinee. Chujaroen vs Chamuektong and Watcharaphon vs Jomhod as the top two fights.

I just realized I haven't seen Nidnoi in ages. Hasn't been online since last August. I kinda miss his weird Thai lady troll posts.

Any good fights happening between 12th April and 1st May? Or still too early to tell?

Great performance by Choojie. You can tell he has really sharpened up his clinch game. I'd like to see them rematch at 140 flat.

Any good fights happening between 12th April and 1st May? Or still too early to tell?
probably still a little early, there won't be much on around 12th until at least 16th 17th as Songkran and the promoters know there won't be many people at the fights as a lot gone back up country for the holidays

probably still a little early, there won't be much on around 12th until at least 16th 17th as Songkran and the promoters know there won't be many people at the fights as a lot gone back up country for the holidays

Make sense, I forgot it was the New Year then. I'll be in Bangkok around the 16th-18th before heading North so please let me know if you hear of any good fights at Lumpini or else where around those dates. Much appreciated.

A bit off-topic, does anyone knows anything about Saekson/Seksan Janjira's fighting credentials?

I've only seen that fight he had with the american kickboxer. 25-7 record indicates that it's unlikely that he was fighting at the top level in thailand.

Petmuangchon vs Denmechai tomorrow as the headline of the Phetvittaya card at Raja. Does anyone know who Phetsuphan will be fighting, if anyone, on the Rangsit card on Sunday. Muay thai 2000 had him listed as fighting Petmuangchon but obviously that won't be happening.

Petmuangchon not fitting tonight now so could well be on Sunday

Muaythaifocus wrote on their FB wall that a Lumpinee judge was attacked outside of the stadium and a security guard was killed :O

Back