Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Pretty sure everyone was talking about going to tanning salons and movement coaches...

it is just everyone talks about the need for boxing and going to camps like sitsongpeenong but if you actually look at the results sittichai is the only fighter they have with a winning kb record and that also includes kem
Ok then go tell Superbon, Petpanomrung and Sittichai to quit training with boxing trainers.

And the fact that most thais who don't train at Sitsongpeenong still box.
People said it's a good idea to change focus on training.

The only person that said they need to go train at Sitsongpeenong was JayMuayThai and he's been the brunt of jokes for over a year.

Why are you completely misrepresenting the sentiment of this forum.

The clowning of JayMuayThai is one of the most obvious in your face things that have been going on here for the last two years.

Ok then go tell Superbon, Petpanomrung and Sittichai to quit training with boxing trainers.
if they want to improve their skills them go right ahead but it is not something they have to do in order to succeed likes of you believe. Sittichai barely had any boxing training before he started kb and yet within 5 fights and 1 year he was the no1 guy in his division

People said it's a good idea to change focus on training.

The only person that said they need to go train at Sitsongpeenong was JayMuayThai and he's been the brunt of jokes for over a year.

Why are you completely misrepresenting the sentiment of this forum.
Because they said that the focus that they needed to change was to incorporate more boxing (or "kickboxing boxing") and that Sitsongpeenong and Banchamek were particularly well equipped in this respect, unlike other gyms. What they were saying didn't strike me as much different from what I see Jaymuaythai say.

Are you obsessed with misinterpreting everything people write on here?

decontextualizing much?
discussion was about boxing trainers being hired by bacnchamek and sitsong and how they improved the boxing skills of their fighters....there were no generalisations about other gyms.
i guess at both gyms they're all dumb for hiring them...

Back on topic, I'm working my way through these fights right now and I gotta take a moment to commend K-1 for these wonderful sailor ring girls with their tiny hats and up the crack booty shorts.

Because they said that the focus that they needed to change was to incorporate more boxing (or "kickboxing boxing") and that Sitsongpeenong and Banchamek were particularly well equipped in this respect, unlike other gyms. What they were saying didn't strike me as much different from what I see Jaymuaythai say.

Are you obsessed with misinterpreting everything people write on here?

I don't see what I'm misinterpreting.

Yes, some do train and fight in western boxing and do great, but again if you take a typical stadium MT fighter who doesn't focus on western boxing unlike the Banchamek and Sitsongpeenong camps do, their hands typically won't be their strength. Again I'm not saying they're incapable, I'm saying by default that's not their strength. Look at Petchpanomrung winning the tournament at the weekend. He did great, but what's the one thing he's gotta improve? His hands. Just like we said the same thing about Sittichai when he started in KB before heavily training western boxing as part of his camp.

right? it's crazy that Tim Dharmajiva owner of Sitsongpeenong has said on record that his guys needed to work extensively on their boxing to cross over into kickboxing, when all he had to do was listen to JTWarmachine and realize that was not necessary at all

Kaew's competition is weak? What have you been smoking lol
Not all but most and a little weed.

He knocked out Yuta Kubo. The original "Glory" 65 kg champ. Kubo was a really good fighter
and the only guy who could challenge him back in the day is of course Noiri.
You mean back when Glorys145 division was weak?
He beat two top prospects in Glunder and Ilias (twice).
Glunder is decent and gave Kaew problems. That's the type of style that gives Kaew more problems but there are also styles like his opponent today who are not offensive enough for a Thai style like Kaew. Styles make fights...

You are saying Adamchuk and Ulyanov are better than these opponents? Just no.
Kaew might not be perfect but calling his opposition weak is ludicrous.
No but Roosmalen and Petpanomrung are.Thai's are all about finding rhythm. A good example is Petpanomrungs first Glory fight. His opponent was too hesitant which made it easy for him but then his next opponents were more active which gave him more problems. I've always said that walk forward aggressive Dutch style is what will give Kaew more problems. Some of these fighters in K1 maybe good but their styles make it an easy fight for Kaew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic, I'm working my way through these fights right now and I gotta take a moment to commend K-1 for these wonderful sailor ring girls with their tiny hats and up the crack booty shorts.

a man of taste.

Jay was saying Varga would beat the whole K-1 division including Kaew lol

Care to supply a quote? Otherwise, you may be accused of misinterpreting what people write on here or twisting people's words.
No he was pretty clear and there was big debate about it.

And notice how he acknowledged a single poster rather than "they", or the board as a whole?

I was joking. He did say he would like to see Kaew in glory because the competition was better there. He said Varga and Adamchuk are better than any competition he has in K-1
Care to supply a quote? Otherwise, you may be accused of misinterpreting what people write on here or twisting people's words.

Jay was saying Varga would beat the whole K-1 division including Kaew lol
Should of made this comment more subtle. It would of been more believable. Saying I said Varga would beat Kaew just shows your comments bs.

Back