Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Samedov vs Zimmerman 2 by Akhmat show
20799361_10154567053785946_2049641154110188650_n.jpg

this fight would be cool some years ago,but today Zimmerman is doing so bad after that Verhoeven fight

back in the day this loss took out the K-1 gp amsterdam title from Samedov and a spot on K-1 WGP 2008

Samedov only takes fights against opponents with hernia like Morosanu and current bums that lost to Agygun and Redzovic, like Zimmerman. What the fuck is wrong is Errol? He recovered with 2 KOs after that severe loss to Ghita.

Zimmerman will go only to take the money like Morosanu. Puncher"s chance though...

A few days ago I had an uber driver who said he is good friends with Samedov. He said he is a nice guy and really humble.

Enfusion 85kg league announced

"Enfusion Live on the 16th of September Zwolle , The Netherlands
1f1f3_1f1f1.png

• The start of the 85KG league
- Ibrahim Elboustati
1f1f2_1f1e6.png

- Loren Javier Jorge
1f1ea_1f1f8.png

- Mauricio Costa Cardosa
1f1e7_1f1f7.png

- Mehdi Bouanane
1f1eb_1f1f7.png

- Filip Verlinden
1f1e7_1f1ea.png

- Ulrik Bokeme
1f1e8_1f1e9.png
"

some known names in there

wished they callen another tough name like Pereira or Bugaenko(he can do 85kg with no problem)

I think pereira would like it because in recent years glory almost dont give him single fights,only contender tournaments spot like once time a year

But its kinda obvious that they dont want to throw bigger names on Boustati,an semi retired Verlinden and the upset early KO loss to Bokeme were able to knock him off,imagina what guys like Pereira and Bugaenko could do to him

Don't know/remember if it was for the league or not but they were talking to Levin some time ago. Just couldn't get anywhere near settled on the money.

Hope this league stays more intact and generally has less sillyness to it.

Don't know/remember if it was for the league or not but they were talking to Levin some time ago. Just couldn't get anywhere near settled on the money.
i woud be amazing,it still a shame what happened to Levin Career after the 3rd marcus fight

I almost WANT Bigfoot to KO Rico at this point. Sad to root against Rico, but Glory deserves someone to throw a wrench in their plans after all these meaningless fights to prop him up until the next Badr fight is arranged.

I almost WANT Bigfoot to KO Rico at this point. Sad to root against Rico, but Glory deserves someone to throw a wrench in their plans after all these meaningless fights to prop him up until the next Badr fight is arranged.
Isn't Rico already scheduled to fight Ben Saddik later this year after this China card?

Isn't Rico already scheduled to fight Ben Saddik later this year after this China card?
I'd take that with a grain of salt. He was also supposed to fight Londt after he won a contender tournament.

Regardless, he's already finished Saddik in a fight before so that's not exactly a fight to get hyped about.

I'd take that with a grain of salt. He was also supposed to fight Londt after he won a contender tournament.

Regardless, he's already finished Saddik in a fight before so that's not exactly a fight to get hyped about.
Who would you suggest Rico fight after Bigfoot and Ben Saddik if that indeed happens?

glory already announced it as main event for amsterdam in december

Who would you suggest Rico fight after Bigfoot and Ben Saddik if that indeed happens?
C'mon man you already know. Gerasimchuk. Litterally the only HW fight that makes any sense. A chance to redeem a loss. A storyline with trilogy potential. Obviously not a Hari level draw, but neither were Anderson "Gateway" Silva and Ismael "Hamburger" Lazaar...

What a blown opportunity by Glory. They could have set that fight for the China event, where the initial loss took place.

C'mon man you already know. Gerasimchuk. Litterally the only HW fight that makes any sense. A chance to redeem a loss. A storyline with trilogy potential. Obviously not a Hari level draw, but neither were Anderson "Gateway" Silva and Ismael "Hamburger" Lazaar...

What a blown opportunity by Glory. They could have set that fight for the China event, where the initial loss took place.
Is it at all possible that they just can't sign him right now due to contractual agreements or he just doesn't want to sign with Glory for whatever reason? I assume you're not his manager and in on the negotiations. I know kickboxers often jump around a lot more than MMA fighters who frequently tend to be locked down under exclusive contracts with promotions. Maybe it will happen at a later date if not now.

By the way, it doesn't say anything good about the health of a sport if you think that there is literally only one person in the world that a particular champion can face that makes sense. I'd think someone was nuts if they said that about UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Micocic for example, that there's only one heavyweight fighter in the world that it makes any sense for him to face, but it was some obscure dude fighting overseas in say, M-1 Global in Russia.

HW kickboxing is definitely in a prolonged slump or however one wants to put it. It wouldn't need to be quite as bad as it is but still plenty of reasons why it's worse than it was.

Is it at all possible that they just can't sign him right now due to contractual agreements or he just doesn't want to sign with Glory for whatever reason? I assume you're not his manager and in on the negotiations. I know kickboxers often jump around a lot more than MMA fighters who frequently tend to be locked down under exclusive contracts with promotions. Maybe it will happen at a later date if not now.

By the way, it doesn't say anything good about the health of a sport if you think that there is literally only one person in the world that a particular champion can face that makes sense. I'd think someone was nuts if they said that about UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Micocic for example, that there's only one heavyweight fighter in the world that it makes any sense for him to face, but it was some obscure dude fighting overseas in say, M-1 Global in Russia.
I seriously doubt he's locked into a contract. That's pretty rare in this sport, especially for a guy who isn't a star or champion. Glory has intentionaly acted like that fight and loss has never happened. They are avoiding the issue, and have never stated once that they made any attempts to sign him or that he was a prospect for a match with Rico.

And yes, HW Kickboxing is absolute garbage right now and the division is pretty much dead. Most of the new wave of HW fighters aren't even competing anymore after having a taste of big purses which are no longer there from the tail end of FEG K-1.

Verhoeven should rematch with Adegbuyi, Adegbuyi was robbed against Inocente. And also against Londt. Both Adegbuyi and Londt won contender tournaments.

They are protecting him a lot, after robbing Ghita.

Verhoeven should rematch with Adegbuyi, Adegbuyi was robbed against Inocente. And also against Londt. Both Adegbuyi and Londt won contender tournaments.

They are protecting him a lot, after robbing Ghita.
C'mon man Adegbuyi did nothing to win the Inocente fight and I picked him to win. The last time he met Rico he became the best highlight of Rico's career. He's not a threat.

Rico is getting a bunch of bogus fights now, that I can admit. I don't think Adegbuyi is the answer tho.

honestly i want to see Guto taking a title shot soon,maybe after Ben Saddik,and get his ass kicked on a one sided beatdown

honestly,i cant stand for this guy,i really think that he is not this good even for this dead division,the problem is that people who fight with him haves the most dumb strategy and approach against him,like Adegbuyi made on his fight with him

just low kick his rear leg inflicting damage on his movimentation,walking forward him with the chin down and keep an eye on his right hand,let your left hand on high guard pretty mich all time,and avoid throwing left hooks,he haves pretty good timing speed and power on his right hand especially with his hook.

trap him in the corners with jabs and straight rights to the body,head always low,once you haves him on the corner unload on his body section with you chin down,alternating hooks and uppercuts to caught his stactionary head when you goes to his body,he haves bad cardio and his open fight stance is not effective on defending body shots

dot it until he looks like he looks like that he ran a marathon,and then finish him

PLS RICO DO IT!

Back