Recent fights/results/news from Europe

tenis_club_idu-470x340.jpg

20106732_1107834326016163_2285446938392367548_n.jpg

20046302_1107030932763169_6957341217489973778_n.png

Let's go Germany!
It was 9-0 for Romania. Some highlights: http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/ALTE+SPORTURI/Romanii+au+castigat+pe+linie+la+Colosseum+Tournament.

Paraschiv had a tough opponent but was really impressive in third and stopped him, watch the highlights. Plus Roşca stole the belt of the German-Vietnamese.

Solid opponent

of course that Risco is good but i feel like it is not a really solid one but risco is 3-6 since 2016 and is coming from a 3 loss streak

since he climbed up to top competition(after the souwer fight),he made some good fights but he cant figure as a top 10 anymore

of course that Risco is good but i feel like it is not a really solid one but risco is 3-6 since 2016 and is coming from a 3 loss streak

since he climbed up to top competition(after the souwer fight),he made some good fights but he cant figure as a top 10 anymore
True

i think petro is in good shape now and his injuries are ok and can fight a better opponent,risco might be in solid shape but it's not a very interesting fight tbh.

doesn't have to be a top name...but a young borderline top 10 fighter at least.

Roman Kryklia vs Fabrice Aurieng from monte carlo fight Master 30 june

this fight was only released in 15 july by this french channel,i was looking for this fight since it happened

enjoy!

Kryklia still really active in french Partouche events,cant wait to see him fighting in kunlun again(they should start another HW tournament also)

him and Rogava are the guys that i want to see more against tough opponents,i think Kryklia is ready now to face the best guys like Adegbuyi,Brestovac,Saddik and many more,and after taking some of them,i think he could do really well against verhoeven

Anyone know if glory dont have any interest in him?

Kryklia is Glory prospect now, indeed. But previously Superkombat brought him at their finals and lost to Khbabez. Khbabez who is now much better since the draw against Lazaar.

Regarding Rogava, he also fought in Superkombat (0-2, lost to Leko and Kostov) and I think more but he was young. Honestly I don"t know about him, he isn"t Kryklia level.

And Kryklia shouldn"t fight bums, he lost to Khbabez.

When is Sarajevo Fight Night fighter Catalin Morosanu going to fight on SK next?

Whoopty fucking doo.

RVR's face just annoys me at this point.

At least the fight should be more eventful rather than RVR being owned by left kicks.

Both Adamchuk and Roosmaling fighting where the man who kicked both hadnt the right to rematch or even a place on these contender tournaments

also after Doumbe outclass Murthel again,its also pretty clear that the winner of Holzken-Kongolo is going to face Doumbe again(much probably holzken)

They are going to push also Doumbe to face Lidon in france,since both has fought before and they could sell really well in paris

RvR vs Adamchuk is a great fight. Most durable fighter vs best boxer. Holken vs Kongolo is also good. hopefully nieky does more than just footwork this time. Its not the put your opponent in the corner championship nieky.

When is Glory going to start bringing in more new guys?

They got like the same 4 or 5 guys fighting each other over and over in every division. This shit is getting stale.

I think Adamchuck will jab his face off. I find it funny how everyone was insisting (contrary to me) just one fight ago that RVR would roll over Adamchuck, if they ever fought. Doubt people are so confident now.

I think Adamchuck will jab his face off. I find it funny how everyone was insisting (contrary to me) just one fight ago that RVR would roll over Adamchuck, if they ever fought. Doubt people are so confident now.

really?...i just read great things about him here unlike rvr.

Before RVR fought Petpanomrung people were really high on RVR and down on Adamchuck because of their most recent performances.
There have been mixed opinions. I think when he beat Varga and Marat he was regarded as one one the best, if not the best 65 kg kickboxers. Personally i've always been doubting his consistency and status as top 5 65 kg kickboxer, because i don't think beating Varga is anything special. That doesn't mean he can't beat RvR. If Adamchuk is overrated, RvR is even more overrated. He has been gifted 3 times on glory against Marat (should have been a draw at least), Sittichai and Pet. He doesn't fight nearly as often as other fighters either...

I hope Adamchuk beats up RvR and then Petpanomrung gets a title shot against Adamchuk

When is Glory going to start bringing in more new guys?

They got like the same 4 or 5 guys fighting each other over and over in every division. This shit is getting stale.

I've said this a few times but they don't have the talent base to sustain the amount of weight classes that they have. Even prime k1 which was way more stacked with talent, only had 2 weight classes. If glory abolished their light heavyweight class I don't think anyone would notice. 70kg has been a marquee weight in kickboxing for years but Glory's 70kg weight division has become a dead zone. imo They should narrow down their divisions and stack them with talent.

There have been mixed opinions. I think when he beat Varga and Marat he was regarded as one one the best, if not the best 65 kg kickboxers. Personally i've always been doubting his consistency and status as top 5 65 kg kickboxer, because i don't think beating Varga is anything special. That doesn't mean he can't beat RvR. If Adamchuk is overrated, RvR is even more overrated. He has been gifted 3 times on glory against Marat (should have been a draw at least), Sittichai and Pet. He doesn't fight nearly as often as other fighters either...

I hope Adamchuk beats up RvR and then Petpanomrung gets a title shot against Adamchuk
Well, I think people were comparing their respective performances against Varga and then concluded that RVR would wipe Adamchuck out because he handled Varga so easily, while Adamchuck fought him close twice.

I'm not making any kind of absolute claim about Adamchuck being the better fighter than Van Roosmalen or anything like that, I just think he matches up pretty well with him.

I have RVR winning, they'll trade punches evenly but RVR will sneak in some hard low kicks which will have an impact in the later rounds. Could go either way though. Pet is the better fighter than RVR but that match up in particular is one that RVR cannot adjust to, I think people are undervaluing him a bit after that fight. Adamchuk is also quite inconsistent, does well against Pet and beats Salvador but looks average against guys like Varga, Chikadze and that japanese 70kger he fought.

Back