Recent fights/results/news from China

iStock_000012141109Small.jpg

Another Romanian beaten by a Chinese fighter.

Who? Corbeanu? He isn"t very known in my country. On the other hand Paraschiv stopped this Kong Lingfeng.

It was predictable outcome, Kong Lingfeng fought against Buakaw, Cedric Manhoef, Paraschiv, Dzhaniev, etc

It"s Daniel Corbeanu by the way, not Claudiu. He previously fought in Kunlun, got some wins.

He fought against Milea for example in Superkombat, Milea beat him without problems on decision.

He was 2-0 in SK New Heroes, and 0-1 in SK WGP. Not a bad fighter, but neither a champion.

Moreover, Corbeanu took the fight on short notice.

Last edited:
Very lame card changes, Yod should have fought against Cedric Manhoef. So Kyshenko, Manhoef, Paraschiv, all missing.

Yod's hands come out a bit more when he fights against other southpaws. Not an uncommon trait for thai southpaws with a big left kick but it was nice to see.

Nice finish from yodsanklai but he looked unstable losing balance and shit... I wonder if he still has problems with his standing leg

Nice finish from yodsanklai but he looked unstable losing balance and shit... I wonder if he still has problems with his standing leg

i thought that too but maybe it's just fear that will go away once he gets into it again.

edit:
yod said his leg is ok and that was a strategic decision after studying his opponent.
and that he will def partecipate in the 64 tournament.

Last edited:
makes more sense to post this here...petch banchamek is moving to NY which means he's prob. done with fighting.
pity as he started very well for kunlun...and always been an interesting fighter.

s
i thought that too but maybe it's just fear that will go away once he gets into it again.

edit:
yod said his leg is ok and that was a strategic decision after studying his opponent.
and that he will def partecipate in the 64 tournament.
strategic decision to look unbalanced? :p

Back