Recent fights/results/news from China

Marat seems to be the kind of guy who would throw a wrench in their plan and end up putting Yi Long to Zen meditative sleep.

Marat would definitely KO Yi Long. Unless of course he takes money to go easy. He's the perfect matchup for him.

everybody can ko long...and when that happened they made sure to get rid of the video.

speaking about bon and the tournament...shit news: his trainer (the one responsible for his boxing upgrade) has suddenly quit.

speaking about bon and the tournament...shit news: his trainer (the one responsible for his boxing upgrade) has suddenly quit.
I heard Kiatmoo9 were hiring a good boxing trainer for Petpanomrung. Would be funny if it was the same trainer.

I heard Kiatmoo9 were hiring a good boxing trainer for Petpanomrung. Would be funny if it was the same trainer.

edit:
shinoda will train bon and the rest full time.
boxing trainer will work with nick frese a half thai boxer. makes sense.

Last edited:

now i get why they specified "it's not fairtex"...bon's boxing coach will start training your boy sittichai....ouch.

now i get why they specified "it's not fairtex"...bon's boxing coach will start training your boy sittichai....ouch.
do you know what are the rumours for who is going to be the new boxing coach on banchamek?

What? So he left Banchamek to move to Sitsongpeenong? Damn. Sitsong probably gave him a better offer. Hopefully he's worth it.

What? So he left Banchamek to move to Sitsongpeenong? Damn. Sitsong probably gave him a better offer. Hopefully he's worth it.

tbh only when i'll see him train sittichai i will believe this mess.
the guy called to revenge your loss to sittichai will be working with sittichai against you.. awkward af.
also don't believe things are still on good terms despite what the trainer said.

Back