Recent fights/results/news from China

yod said his leg is ok and that was a strategic decision after studying his opponent.
and that he will def partecipate in the 64 tournament.

Good news. I have a feeling he finishes Superbon the same way he finished Kem but instead of an uppercut elbow it will be:

Glory of Heroes 7 results in Brazil. Alex Pereira stopped Adesanya!

Qiu Jianliang def. Paulo Tebar by decision
Alex Pereira def. Israel Adesanya by knockout.
Deng Zeqi def. Hector Santiago by knockout.
Bruno Gazani def. Hao Shengbin
Fernando Nonato def. Wei Gaojie by decision
Zhou Tao def. Alex Oller
Paulo Pizzo def. Kong Long by decision
Zhou Yi def. Marcus Vicinius by decision
MMA: Marcos Breno def. Li Haojie
MMA: Yang Sen def. Israel Ottoni
MMA: Aline Sattelmayer def. Meng Bo
MMA: Ariane Carnelossi def. Huang Feier
MMA: Cui Liucai def. Thiago de Paula
MMA: Lu Jianbo def. Vicinius Fontes
MMA: Wang Yayong def. Leo Alves

What? Where's the videos
Social website, Adesanya has bad defense. A guy like Bogdan Stoica normally would knock him out too. Why his approach was that bad? I don"t know, also after the injury he was inconstant.

Wilnis is just an overrated champ. Israel look good against him because Jason is not that much.

Although Adesanya had the center of the ring many times against Pereira, Alex hit him like a train.

Social website, Adesanya has bad defense. A guy like Bogdan Stoica normally would knock him out too. Why his approach was that bad? I don"t know, also after the injury he was inconstant.

Wilnis is just an overrated champ. Israel look good against him because Jason is not that much.

Although Adesanya had the center of the ring many times against Pereira, Alex hit him like a train.
adesanya would never lose to one one of the stoicas. He is more skilled and has better talent than both brothers combined

This much talked about 8 man tournament...the winnner will fake fight yi long.
Curious to see how they'll manage to rob grigorian so that askerov (who was already set to lose against yi long time ago) can do this.
Ref is wlf ,under Yi long rules of course.

mmmm i really don't think these are the fighters...

Only one I've seen confirmed is Saiyok. Saw the Grigorian talk too but they also said next month I think and usually that'd mean the 1st saturday of the month for them. Meaning April 1st (fitting), which would be a week after Grigorian is fighting on Glory...

Hilarious if they manage to lure some actual names with the big prize and go and rob them again when it comes to the Yi Long fight. Curiously also @70kg's as I think teh dragon has been fighting higher than that...well I guess they'll just do the winner vs. Yi Long fight at 75kg or whatever the fuck he wants to weigh in at.

e: Oh and to explain what we're talking about:
8-man tournament to find a worthy opponent to fight Yi Long for 1mil yuan if they win (~$145k).

UwnJGOp.jpg

Last edited:
TBH they should just up the prize money. 100 mil or something...don't have to pay it anyway so who cares what the number is.

dr-evil.jpg

Grigo, Askerov or Saiyok would all put a beating on Yi Long so should be fun either way.

Yeah i really don't see grigorian there...askerov and yok i can see....considering money to lose is way higher than to win!

I also heard about buakaw's fight with long, that he signed for a second fight only if he won and because it was to be held at kunlun and that kunlun sold it back to wlf...after that buakaw is still involved with kunlun but things cooled down a lot. His next fight is in April...and he has enough of chinese fighters.

lol long...25 bodyguards and lux cars,best paid and then it's all bull...he lives in a small apartment ..he even had a kid recently..needs cash for real and he's being brain washed more than tom cruise...

Grigo, Askerov or Saiyok would all put a beating on Yi Long so should be fun either way.

but they won't...even if they ko long they'll find a way to turn it into an illegal move and give him the victory.

Meng Qinghao a Chinese fighter scheduled on a Glory card at G39.

Last edited:
Back