Recent fights/results/news from China

He's gonna end up doing the same Petrosyan tour that you were so critical of. You know it, I know it.
Hopefully not. But Petrosyan for the majority of his career has been a kickboxer and Yod a muaythai fighter. Yod is still going outside of his comfort zone to compete in kb when he can make good money elsewhere.

What Petro is doing at the moment is like if Yod decided to fight in Thai Fight or Lion Fight against non Thai's. Yod is still fighting kunlun which is packed with the best 70kg kickboxers in the world. Eventually he will be matched up with someone dangerous.

Petro doesn't compete in MuayThai which is fair enough because he is a better kickboxer and more comfortable under those rules yet he (or/and his team) are avoiding Kunlun.

Yod's been padding his record and smoking bums in Thai Fight for years lol...

yod been fighting almost exclusively cans since 2010 before retiring for a year and a half due to crossfit bonanza; petro is only in his second year of alternative-retirement...

Yod's been padding his record and smoking bums in Thai Fight for years lol...

yod been fighting almost exclusively cans since 2010 before retiring for a year and a half due to crossfit bonanza
Well thank you both once again for reminding me of the cans Yod has fought LOL. I dont know why your reminding me again.

I have criticized Yod in the past but at PRESENT yodsanklai will be in Kunlun. I would of criticized him if he decided to compete in a weaker kickboxing promotion but he hasn't. Petro on the other hand is obviously avoiding kunlun so he deserves criticism.

I'm constantly on here repeating myself but ill say it one last time. All I want is to see Yod, Sittichai, Superbon and Petro all face each other. Kunlun can make that happen but there is one missing link and that is Petrosyan. If it never happens then so be it but as fans we all should want to see those fights without making excuses for Petro or complaining about Yod's past.

Come talk to me when Yod gets back to facing the killers in Lion Fight. Took his belt then ran.

FairtexBelt.jpeg

petro broke the metal nails inside his hand early 2014,months after broke it again during ristie's fight ...no doctor can fix that shit anymore,also had spine surgery mid 2016....wft do you expect him to do? since when injuries like that are excuses?

yos tittichai bon with petro will never happen....he said himself he's done taking risks and doing tournaments and that he feels has nothing to prove anymore...time to let him make his seminars and occasional fights.

The instability of an international schedule creates soft scheduling. Yod's had a soft schedule since 2005 and fights a consequential fighter about once a year.

petro broke the metal nails inside his hand early 2014,months after broke it again during ristie's fight ...no doctor can fix that shit anymore,also had spine surgery mid 2016....wft do you expect him to do? since when injuries like that are excuses?
So why even fight if his injury is that bad? Maybe he needs money? Maybe he doesn't want his injury to get worse? Or maybe he's ducking fighters and wants to have easy mismatches for the rest of his career? Why cant that be a possibility?

Just look at those HANDS go:

The instability of an international schedule creates soft scheduling. Yod's had a soft schedule since 2005 and fights a consequential fighter about once a year.
with you being a n00b and all I'll let this pass if only K-1 Fans was still around I could pop in there when shit like this is posted and I wouldn't have to reply to this stuff.

with you being a n00b and all I'll let this pass if only K-1 Fans was still around I could pop in there when shit like this is posted and I wouldn't have to reply to this stuff.

Huh?

Fighters who are in stable situations and not constantly bouncing around will fight better fighters more frequently. This was true of K-1, is true of stadium Muay Thai, and now with Glory and Kunlun.

Or is it you disagree with me about Yodsanklai's quality of competition?

Hopefully we'll see Yod up against more elite opposition like in this fight:

So why even fight if his injury is that bad? Maybe he needs money? Maybe he doesn't want his injury to get worse? Or maybe he's ducking fighters and wants to have easy mismatches for the rest of his career? Why cant that be a possibility?

Just look at those HANDS go:

I don't know in what economical magic bubble you live but kb is a job and yes everybody needs money...it's not the first time you seem disgusted at the idea that fighters *gasp* need money and have to compromise.

be grateful some fighters are still around...
now you can go back watching sittichai vs grigorian III in slow motion.

be grateful some fighters are still around...
Why should we be grateful to see Petrosyan in mismatches when there are better fights out there for him? I'd rather see him retire. I guess both you and I view fighting and competition very differently.

Why should we be grateful to see Petrosyan in mismatches when there are better fights out there for him? I'd rather see him retire. I guess both you and I view fighting and competition very differently.
He just fought Jordan Watson and has a fight lined up with a respectable Paraschiv. Yodsanklai had been getting way more egregious mismatches. Stop being a hypocrite.

but is someone forcing you to watch petrosyan?

of course we live fighting in different ways,I view it as a whole and you only care about numbers and technicalities,which wouldn't be a problem if you didn't try so desperately to convinced everybody else that they are wrong or "ignorant" because they don't agree with you.

Lets just call it how it is. Petrosyan wants no part of kunlun because he doesnt want to face some of their best talent. He doesn't want to fight opponents on his level. Kunlun pays well and has the best fighters at his weight. Instead of taking that challenge he would rather be a big fish in a small pond whilst his fans blindly call him the best ever.

He's only 31, hasn't taken much damage in his career and could put that "best ever" label to the test by facing some of kunluns best (under a rule set that favors him) and give them a chance to make a mark for themselves but I guess not. The Andy Ristie loss must of really hurt his ego LOL it took him 14 months to get over it and has been a cherry picker ever since.

Back