Recent fights/results/news from China

speaking about number it seems like yi long will make 140k from this fakery which is far less than buakaw but ppl are saying 10 time more than yod,sittichai and bon....only 5 time more than Qiu Jianliang.

i think this is untrue and just another way to promote the bald one,whom i'll never stop saying he's not famous nor rich like wlf makes him appear to be. pretty much unknown outside wlf fandom.

14k or little less is what sittichai was/is? making in glory before kunlun and it's a fact kunlun pays way more than glory so i'd say yod,bon and sittichai are at the very least 20k in kunlun.

bon after kunlun change its bonus policy made a huge win, which sittichai didn't benefit from the year before nor the second runner up.
makes sense for qui to make something like 30k a fight now, but in wlf he wasn't making that at all.
kunlun also fake pays some chinese fighters to keep their value up...not uncommon

speaking about number it seems like yi long will make 140k from this fakery which is far less than buakaw but ppl are saying 10 time more than yod,sittichai and bon....only 5 time more than Qiu Jianliang.

i think this is untrue and just another way to promote the bald one,whom i'll never stop saying he's not famous nor rich like wlf makes him appear to be. pretty much unknown outside wlf fandom.

14k or little less is what sittichai was/is? making in glory before kunlun and it's a fact kunlun pays way more than glory so i'd say yod,bon and sittichai are at the very least 20k in kunlun.

bon after kunlun change its bonus policy made a huge win, which sittichai didn't benefit from the year before nor the second runner up.
makes sense for qui to make something like 30k a fight now, but in wlf he wasn't making that at all.
kunlun also fake pays some chinese fighters to keep their value up...not uncommon
sittichai was making 12k a fight before he ever even had a kb bout. His original kunlun deal when he first signed back in january 2015 paid him 25k plus i believe 15k to win the first 4 man he fought in. Yod was getting over 20k for mt bouts so you can bet he didn't sign with kunlun for less than that

sittichai was making 12k a fight before he ever even had a kb bout. His original kunlun deal when he first signed back in january 2015 paid him 25k plus i believe 15k to win the first 4 man he fought in. Yod was getting over 20k for mt bouts so you can bet he didn't sign with kunlun for less than that

as i said at the very least 20k but that's kunlun...glory paid him way less.
i don't think yod is getting more than 30k even in kunlun though,like bon isn't only getting 14k a fight like some wlf undercover ppl claim on facebook...

as i said at the very least 20k but that's kunlun...glory paid him way less.
i don't think yod is getting more than 30k even in kunlun though,like bon isn't only getting 14k a fight like some wlf undercover ppl claim on facebook...
I really doubt sittichai is getting much less from glory as glory has first right of scheduling and his team are not going to give that up and take a big pay cut.

Truthfully it would not surprise me thou if bon was only getting around 15k. Im sure he will get more on the next contract he signs but until he beat sittichai and won this years tournament he really had not beaten any big names or done anything to deserve top money. Guys at 70kg were never making huge many except for masato. even buakaw fighting for k1 in 2014 was only getting like 35k a fight

bon is part of buakaw's full package..they even changed the bonus rules to get him the most of it.
sittichai was getting way less because he or better someone from his gym said so,at one point i thought he was quitting glory to focus on kunlun but he got a better deal obviously. i remember this because the guy who who spoke with them also said he and his ex had a huge fight over this lol.

bon is part of buakaw's full package..they even changed the bonus rules to get him the most of it.
sittichai was getting way less because he or better someone from his gym said so,at one point i thought he was quitting glory to focus on kunlun but he got a better deal obviously. i remember this because the guy who who spoke with them also said he and his ex had a huge fight over this lol.
That was right after sittichai had signed to fight yodsaenlai. Kunlun promised that if sittichai won the tournament they would give him a new contract paying him way more than double what they already were. He won the tournament and but never got near the pay raise they promised as kunlun had a ton of excuses.

i'm not surprised... don't remember what fighter but it was last year. they asked him to cover for another one last minute and promised him a contract. he lost but never got a call back...
i still havn't got a reply over buakaw being done with them...i don't think they are in bad waters but not the happiest moment for kunlun...

this is superbon's new trainer...vitaly gurkov who's training there at the moment said he's a lumpinee champion...can any of you id him?

Allazov beat Saiyok

rest of tournament:
Grigorian
Kehl
Askerov
Eersel
Brunow
Mena

call me biased but i wish wlf burned down with all of them trapped inside

Would be nice. 5 fight contract for WuLin and the K-1 70kg tournament should keep keeping him away though.

i still do not understand what the hell wlf are thinking. This thing is going to take like 6 months to complete if they are not going to stick all the fights from each round on the same event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back