Recent fights/results/news from China

No, what you mean by thai slave narrative? the poor thai thing every promotion is doing?

it's because kunlun favors talent over their own national misplaced pride and don't cheat results to have their own win like wlf.
wlf and goh main thing is to prove their chinese fighters are better than thais and started this propaganda that kunlun is anti-china so "slaves to thais"... it's all about discrediting kunlun,thai fighters and their chinese fans.

ugh khayal lost?

All 5 judges had it draw 28-28 (Dzhaniev was deducted a point for clinching). He refused to fight extra round I guess...I went for a quick drink and instead of the fight continuing came back to "Tautouh winner".

All 5 judges had it draw 28-28 (Dzhaniev was deducted a point for clinching). He refused to fight extra round I guess...I went for a drink and came back to "Tautouh winner".

oh.
i missed that part too but wasn't he winning?was it really a draw?

it's because kunlun favors talent over their own national misplaced pride and don't cheat results to have their own win like wlf.
wlf and goh main thing is to prove their chinese fighters are better than thais and started this propaganda that kunlun is anti-china so "slaves to thais"... it's all about discrediting kunlun,thai fighters and their chinese fans.

ugh khayal lost?
What a weird dynamic lol Thanks for bringing it to light.

strange they gave khayal a point deduction for clinching...they are usually quite friendly with that...he's very angry.
he said that under kunlun a ko means 90% chances of winning and they both clinched.
pity he's out.

i'm trying to find out because some say they are done but i'm getting no clear answers...which is not a good sign to begin with.
If they are done I hope Glory sign Superbon. Would love to see him finally fight a solid Dutch stylist in HD with English commentators LOL

If they are done I hope Glory sign Superbon. Would love to see him finally fight a solid Dutch stylist in HD with English commentators LOL

lol i just wrote this in another thread. i'd love to see bon in glory.
i think it's more buakaw personally not his fighters but as i said i'm still waiting for answers.

It appears there are more than just a couple of fighters who are upset with kunlun right now. It seems they made a lot of promises about money and future contracts to get guys to take certain fights and then kunlun did not deliver on said promises

not to mention the whole kyshenko vs holzken neverending story...

Superbon and Buakaw joining Glory would be awesome. Even if for Buakaw it would be just some random non title fights like Saenchai does, it would still be great.

it would be great to have him back in europe...and it would be great for glory too.

C8HTPjLW4AEBUyj.jpg:large

Back