Recent fights/results/news from China

Sounds like not only are they making the Kickboxing jump they are also looking into making the coveted transition into MMA. Muay Thai is being left in the dust as it shoud, it's been surpassed by superior global fight sports that people actually want to watch. These creaky old stadiums are decaying from years and years of accumulated cat piss.

buakaw is out of control with money spending so it makes sense for them to find better opportunities asap

I don't hate Muay Thai, I just hate Muay Thai fans.

I don't hate Muay Thai or Muay Thai fans, I hate Muay Thai elitists. A lot of them can be found on sherdog, but some also in real life unfortunately.

I don't hate Muay Thai or Muay Thai fans, I hate Muay Thai elitists. A lot of them can be found on sherdog, but some also in real life unfortunately.

It's not elitist to try to swim out into the ocean while at the same time looking back to criticize those who will tell their friends how great it was, but were only willing to get their feet wet.

Sorry for making more of an effort than saying "good fight" "looking forward to it" or "wow, nice kicks." You know, the great content that is produced by the Muay Thai fan who isn't "elitist."

Ugh, this place would be so much better if people just stuck to that and didn't make an effort to inform, think a little bit, and point out absurdities.

It's not elitist to try to swim out into the ocean while at the same time looking back to criticize those who will tell their friends how great it was, but were only willing to get their feet wet.

Sorry for making more of an effort than saying "good fight" "looking forward to it" or "wow, nice kicks." You know, the great content that is produced by the Muay Thai fan who isn't "elitist."

Ugh, this place would be so much better if people just stuck to that and didn't make an effort to inform, think a little bit, and point out absurdities.

I have looked up what great things and discussion you brought into the thailand thread and all you did last month was post a video with the indepth analysis of saying "Whoa!" and ask for a fightcard.

Basically everyone posting in the thailand thread contributed more, even me and I actively avoid posting there at all. You should spend more time posting there, instead of trolling the Japan and China thread.

Last edited:
I have looked up what great things and discussion you brought into the thailand thread and all you did last month was post a video with the indepth analysis of saying "Whoa!" and ask for a fightcard.

Basically everyone posting in the thailand contributed more, even me and I actively avoid posting there at all. You should spend more time posting there, instead of trolling the Japan and China thread.

You're forming you're conclusions of my contributions to one month of one thread?

Even when I said "whoa," it was for a reason as I would explain. It wasn't merely a hollow and useless post.

You're forming you're conclusions of my contributions to one month of one thread?

Even when I said "whoa," it was for a reason as I would explain. It wasn't merely a hollow and useless post.

I'm forming my conclusion over you for quite some time now. That month was just an example, because I don't to search further back just to see 90% of your post in the last year being bitter posts complaining about the inequality in "kickfighting" instead talking about the sport you love.

I see where you coming from, but that doesn't make me hate you and the people that contribute to this forum like that any less.

I don't even mind MT elitism as long as its not belligerent. In reality all of us who stick around here long enough to see the truth are MT elitists to some degree. We know that the skill level in MT is generally higher. We know that being ranked #1 at the stadiums in more impressive than any belt. But we're chill about it. You could take something as innocuous as ice cream acceptance and make it annoying pretty damn fast if you got adversarial with anyone who favored Popsicles lol

" I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." Buakaw
It aint nothin' to a Boss...

30mvo1t.png

this motherfucker. nobody will ever tell me he's not the best kb of all time lol

for a moment i almost...anyway this has to be the worst name and logo for a promotion...
yod's fighting and buakaw's watching him.
and as if things didn't look cheaper enough the event is held in guangzhou.

btw photobucket is fucked what do u guy use to host images?

for a moment i almost...anyway this has to be the worst name and logo for a promotion...

So are they fighting or can I go back to reality? Is this the same promotion with the Shootboxing rules?

So are they fighting or can I go back to reality? Is this the same promotion with the Shootboxing rules?

yod's fighting and buakaw's watching....literally.
i guess yes it's the same promotion

I use tinypic for stills and imgur for gifs.

Back