Really hard to respect Joe Rogan as an objective analyst (Jones & Romero)

No he wasn't. Neither was Jones.

USADA's conclusions were that both of their explanations were conceivable in the same way that OJ's jurors determined that him not being a murderer was also conceivable.

Literally, anyone that ever failed a drug test could scour every supplement on the market to eventually identify something that is contaminated with their specific PED and that's exactly why it took both Romero & Jones weeks before they responded to their drug test failures.

Great post. Do you have a link to USADA's decisions about Jones where it said the explanations were "conceivable"?

Last edited:
I don’t think even Jones fans believe he is innocent. They just don’t want to admit it

I'm assuming then you haven't read how Yoel was brought up.
No the muscle came when he went to the Olympics for a communist country. Though America’s not really any better. I can empathize and maybe forgive Yoel his ped use though. He probably didn’t even have a choice in it in Cuba

Jones= Steroids, Romero= Genetics and work ethic(He has a Short Ecto/Mesomorph body) He's just really dense

Rogan is a dodo. Anyone who believes either Jones or Romero is clean is simply stupid.

You respected his opinion after he said Ronda was a once ever athlete, could beat male BW's?

giphy.gif

No the muscle came when he went to the Olympics for a communist country. Though America’s not really any better. I can empathize and maybe forgive Yoel his ped use though. He probably didn’t even have a choice in it in Cuba

Private sector doping vs state sponsored doping.

Anyone thinking the Khabibs, Yoels, Dillashaws or Holly Holms of the world are competing at this level naturally, need to have a lobotomy. That may be an improvement over their current situation.

Joe is gonna Joe, need the alpha brain to think on that next level shit.

Joe Rogan is now a tool and I refuse to watch his podcast anymore. The guy is a a retard talking about things he knows nothing about:

1) Jones did not have tamoxifen in his system during his 1st PED bust, which was in the "dick pills". A panel member from the NSAC noted this, which basically means his dick pills excuse is bullshit.

2) Turinabol is detected through it's long-term, fat-soluble metabolites, and it makes perfect sense that Jones tested positive during his weigh-in sample, in which his body is starved and dehydrated and his fat metabolism is releasing the stored metabolites.

Literally Joe does not understand basic science, and therefore his defense of Jon Jones is factually incorrect.

I feel yoel is just a freak whereas Jones is a freak/user. I dont agree with Joe on his innocence conspiracy.

Yah - Not sure why Yoel gets the hate... This is a guy that competed i the Olyimpics, never failed a test... Then was cleared of the positive test with a contaminated supplement.. And has never had an issue since.. Don’t get it.

Back