Really hard to respect Joe Rogan as an objective analyst (Jones & Romero)

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Baffling how he plays mental gymnastics with himself and his listeners to convince people that those 2 are likely innocent- regurgitating their elaborate excuses.

Like literally- all you have to do to get Joe to defend you in steroid cases is befriend him and tell your side to the story to him and he'll just be a mouthpiece for you (Jones has probably been texting Rogan to defend him ever since the 2nd bullshit case).

Then you go back to his instant guilt insults at guys like Fedor & Mirko and you really get a clue about the lack of philosophical honesty and sense of fairness this guy has with himself and his audience.

Really pathetic bullshit.

Baffling how he plays mental gymnastics with himself and his listeners to convince people that those 2 are likely innocent- regurgitating their elaborate excuses.

Like literally- all you have to do to get Joe to defend you in steroid cases is befriend him and tell your side to the story to him and he'll just be a mouthpiece for you (Jones has probably been texting Rogan to defend him ever since the 2nd bullshit case).

Then you go back to his instant guilt insults at guys like Fedor & Mirko and you really get a clue about the lack of philosophical honesty and sense of fairness this guy has with himself and his audience.

Love his podcast but his handling of the jones story always rubs me the wrong way

Haven't heard him speak much on Yoel but i would feel the same.

I feel yoel is just a freak whereas Jones is a freak/user. I dont agree with Joe on his innocence conspiracy.

Love his podcast but his handling of the jones story always rubs me the wrong way

Haven't heard him speak much on Yoel but i would feel the same.

Summary of his thoughts on Romero-

*someone implies or states that Romero is on PEDs*

Rogan - "Maybe, just maybe... some guys are genetic freaks. Those Cuban genetics man. 40 y/o. Elite athlete all his life. These are just really special genetics"

Everybody else:

{<huh}

Yoel never popped for steroids. He popped for a peptide that basically does nothing aside from increasing your appetite. Sorry but his "excuse" is 100% legit, as USADA acknowledged

I feel yoel is just a freak whereas Jones is a freak/user. I dont agree with Joe on his innocence conspiracy.
Guy looks like that at 40 years old and pops and we're supposed to act like that isn't smoke

There was smoke before the test

He has no problem throwing out accusations at guys like Aldo that have never tested positive, but will sell his soul and credibility to defend Jones after 3 PEDs now (clomid, letrozole, turinabol).

Rogan has openly called Romero a cheater in the past on his Podcast. This was before Romero was on though.

Guy looks like that at 40 years old and pops and we're supposed to act like that isn't smoke

There was smoke before the test
meh he hasnt dropped off since USDA and the supplements reason was validated. What more can you ask?

Innocent until proven guilty
Also Rogan is a dickrider

Now, this might not mean anything, but Jones and Romero are both black while Mirko and Fedor are white.

And Joe has previously mentioned that the hate Jones gets might be due to his race. Joe Rogan might have a case of the white guilt or he just likes black people a lot... or it's a coincidence.

Yoel never popped for steroids. He popped for a peptide that basically does nothing aside from increasing your appetite. Sorry but his "excuse" is 100% legit, as USADA acknowledged
Dude, nah. Look up what he popped for and then google it. You'll find it all over body building forums and shit. There are a ton of uses for it.

Yoel already failed a drug test.

He has an elaborate explanation for it but when all eyes are on your movie-star body already and you fail a drug-test and you're peak-performing at 40 years old then what are the odds that you're clean in a sport where 25-99% of athletes are juicing?

Also- people like to assume that all fighters from Russia are on PEDs but Cuba also has a communist legacy where the government has a ridiculous interest in their athletes winning on the international stage for propaganda purposes.

Even if you believe Yoel is innocent- to buy his elaborate explanation and yet at the same time dismiss guys like Mirko just because you don't have a relationship with them is absolute bullshit.

Summary of his thoughts on Romero-

*someone implies or states that Romero is on PEDs*

Rogan - "Maybe, just maybe... some guys are genetic freaks. Those Cuban genetics man. 40 y/o. Elite athlete all his life. These are just really special genetics"

Everybody else:

{<huh}

These genetics are special. He will be ripped when hes 80. His T levels go higher the older he gets.

Trust me I'm bro hogan, an expert in genetics.

Joe Is very politically correct and he Is an employee of the UFC. Don't always expect objectivity, by nature of his job and position.

Not sure why this is such a difficult thing to understand. People know this about Dana and take him with a grain of salt, Rogan Is no different In some ways

Your life is really pathetic bullshit. Grow up and stop attacking your betters on the internet.

Dude, nah. Look up what he popped for and then google it. You'll find it all over body building forums and shit. There are a ton of uses for it.

See
It is great for increasing your appetite which may be useful for someone like Yoel, but he doesn't look like a 3d action figure because of it

I am NOT a Yoel fan. I'm a Jacare guy, but if you take five minutes out of your day and read about Yoel's upbringing, you may kind of start to understand how he's in the shape he's in.

Joe Rogan is on steroids.

OP is pathetic bullshit for not understanding Rogan's podcast has nothing to do with the UFC

Back