• Maia

• Red King

• Gamebred

• Cowboy

• RDA

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
I suppose the person who did it realistically

The whole top 15 and anyone who can implement a game plan like Jouban beats him. Perry is an entertaining fighter, but let's not pretend he's a world beater.

A lot of people are pretending he's a world beater.
I suggest you join in the fun.

maxresdefault.jpg

3144kmu.gif

kenny-florian-zoolander-o.gif

Perry doesn't belong anywhere close to any of the guys on that list. Until he can beat guys like Jouban can we stop the incessant threads on this guy?

Lol OP has to trick people into supporting Plastic.

I think any of those guys could beat Perry. Cowboy would struggle the most but those other guys in the poll could definitely give him a loss. Perry is reckless and that can cost you big against top guys that are composed.

Will catch a few I think.
damn it caught me too lololol. He asked the opposite question of the poll in the title, genius if u ask me. I voted for everyone on that list, because everyone there probably beats perry's ass. he needs to keep fighting bums, he reminds of Chris Leben. Hands way to low, and haymaker hooks all day. It'll work on a lot of lower tier fighters, as it did for Leben, but it wont work on the top echelon.

Anyone could providing they bring a jetpack and a gun.

Platinum is a Wrecking Ball so destructive that not even Miley Cyress would not be able to contain that thunder in her enormous gash.

<20>

I voted on all of them. Also, Jouban.

all of them could beat him. but he could also knock all of them out cold.

thats what makes him a fun fighter.

Back