Who can Tony Ferguson realistically beat at this point of his career at LW?

Re read my post. I said he hasn't done a live round in years. He chose to do hell week as his training camp.
That's been how he has trained since he cut weight 2x for Gaethje. Question, have you ever seen Tony sparring with another training partner?

I have no idea where you are getting that, one of his corners is a professional fighter and sparring partner. You can literally see them training together on social media.

I have no idea where you are getting that, one of his corners is a professional fighter and sparring partner. You can literally see them training together on social media.
He doesn't regularly spar anymore. He said it himself and clarified he hasn't been with that team since the Gaethje fight. He has been doing his own thing completely since he went downhill. He dropped in for a session here or there for technical stuff at different gyms. Age is part of it, but it's mostly due to the fact he spent most of his time doing random shit on his own.

Eddie Alvarez just lost Bare Knuckle to Platinum Perry...would love to see Eddie back in the UFC against Tony but I highly doubt it

Guida and Miller sound good for realistic options but tbh Ferg should just hang it up

He doesn't regularly spar anymore. He said it himself and clarified he hasn't been with that team since the Gaethje fight. He has been doing his own thing completely since he went downhill. He dropped in for a session here or there for technical stuff at different gyms. Age is part of it, but it's mostly due to the fact he spent most of his time doing random shit on his own.
so its voluntary or just none believed him to win at his age?

feel sorry for the legendary that he is left alone in the time he needs support the most.

Tbh i thought he might still have had enough left in the tank to beat someone like Paddy. It was a big step down for him.

If you've faded to the level where you cant beat a guy like Paddy, its over.
But Paddy is currently undefeated in the UFC. There are guys a lot worse than Paddy.
So if Paddy dominated him, what about some of the other guys Paddy beat?

so its voluntary or just none believed him to win at his age?

feel sorry for the legendary that he is left alone in the time he needs support the most.
Mental health issues on Tony's part. He was blaming everyone else for his issues at one point.

He got by on being tougher than everyone else. That last fight was the nail in the coffin. He was still a threat previously with either his power or off the ground. That's gone now. His choice but I hope he hangs it up. 2-3 fights ago he could have made the change and gone out on top, but it's not worth it now. His career though, not mine.

Back