Elections Real men wear diapers

I find it pretty hard to believe that Trump regularly shits himself, he obviously wears some kind of padded underpants though. It's hilarious that anyone could call consider this guy an "alpha male"

DbkOu9wgrCtfiRmxejj6LGoskDHIEYOzVVERHoos1vY.jpg

Eb4STv6XQActuzF.jpg

DDvyFkbUAAALiE2.jpg:large

You dont wear those things if you dont run the risk of dropping a deuce at inappropriate moments.

i wonder if all these rumors are true. At first glance it seems just another way to lower political discourse but you never know. there was also the rumor biden shit himself when he was at the Vatican. now trump. it's probably the lowest i've seen so far in your election, but there's still time.
Its pretty bad and it only invites a circle jerk reaction usually by a group that actually claims a political party....Just wait this summer there will be some sort of Riots and more Orchestrated Chaos like we see at the colleges right now. They tried to bring back the Sweet and Sour Sniffles but there's not enough "Mask Up" muppets to even play along with that.

Its pretty bad and it only invites a circle jerk reaction usually by a group that actually claims a political party....Just wait this summer there will be some sort of Riots and more Orchestrated Chaos like we see at the colleges right now. They tried to bring back the Sweet and Sour Sniffles but there's not enough "Mask Up" muppets to even play along with that.
Have you purchased your Trump diapys yet?

I like now the right is desperately trying to turn this into "Biden too!" because there is literally no way out of people just having to accept the fact that their desired leader lacks bowel control.

Yep...Typical Circle Jerk from pawns..... aka bitches to a political party. Is it a surprise that 80 year old dudes running for political office are wearing diapers...All Politicians are full of shit especially the worse kind ..........career politicians.

difference is... Joes supporters dont run out and buy diapers and pose in them like its cool.

I am sure both men shits their pants.
They are both old and should not be anywhere close to power.
The rest of the world understands this.
But they are and there's a clear qualitative difference between them.

I might be misunderstanding you but I feel like that's what I just said.
neither should be anywhere near power but they are and there is a clear qualitative difference between them

Yep...Typical Circle Jerk from pawns..... aka bitches to a political party. Is it a surprise that 80 year old dudes running for political office are wearing diapers...All Politicians are full of shit especially the worse kind ..........career politicians.
donald-trump-nft-02.jpg

Dont confuse circle jerk with mocking a dude that sold NFT's that look like this, and his dumb fan base bought them, actually wears a diaper and cant make it through one day of court without taking nappies.
The fact people think Trump is some kind of Alpha when he in reality, is a fat old man, who shits his pants and cant stay awake, the cognitive dissonance it takes to believe Trump is an ALPHA is hilarious to me.

Yep...Typical Circle Jerk from pawns..... aka bitches to a political party. Is it a surprise that 80 year old dudes running for political office are wearing diapers...

not so much, but it is when his fanboys are.

what are you waiting for lucas? incontinence over incompetence my dude! best put on your patriot pampers and go shit yourself just to own the libs. wouldn't want to be a bitch to a political party.

I am not making fun of diapers that Biden needs. We all might be there some day. I don't think it's funny he has Dementia, falls and soils himself. I think it's cruel. With all those Dems with loud voices, someone should have stood up to the party and stated the obvious. He is not just too old, he is WAY too old and has been this whole term. This is starting to feel like elder abuse. At least pair him with someone other than the giggling idiot that blew her way to power.

Back