Economy Trump in Christmas message wishes EV users to rot in Hell

Before Trump it was illegal to say Merry Christmas cuz of woke but he brought it back

Thank you sir

The great part about the day after Christmas is I no longer have to hear about the imaginary War on Christmas.

I am surprised any one can talk about the War on Christmas with a straight face, due to the day after Halloween, every major retail store already have their Christmas displays up. Radio stations play Christmas songs, and networks plug their Christmas shows. Even Woke ASS Disney has a separate Christmas event you have to pay for, which is always sold out.
The true war is on Thanksgiving. Big Elf and their controlled puppet media, is pushing the War on Christmas narrative, to push out Thanksgiving and the Smooth Brained Rubes are falling for it. Wake up Sheeple before its too late because Thanksgiving will no longer exist. Where are my Thanksgiving Patriots at?

I wonder if in the 1920's dudes were sitting around the barber shop, bitching about cars failing because of the lack of gas pumps?

I wonder if in the 1920's dudes were sitting around the barber shop, bitching about cars failing because of the lack of gas pumps?
Ironically they were probably more bitching about the fading out of electric vehicles for gas.

In the United States by the turn of the century, ( 1900 ) 40 per cent of automobiles were powered by steam, 38 per cent by electricity, and 22 per cent by petrol.

Sales of electric cars peaked in the early 1910s. There were over 300 listed manufacturers who produced a vehicle in the United States until 1942.[44]

In 1910s, The Standard Electric used Westinghouse electric motors and claimed to have a range of 110 miles on a charge. It was operated by a tiller from the left-hand side. The controller had six forward speeds, and had a top speed of 20-mph. The model M was a closed model Coupe or open Runabout, and priced from $1,785 to $1,900.
[45]

Ironically they were probably more bitching about the fading out of electric vehicles for gas.

In the United States by the turn of the century, ( 1900 ) 40 per cent of automobiles were powered by steam, 38 per cent by electricity, and 22 per cent by petrol.

Sales of electric cars peaked in the early 1910s. There were over 300 listed manufacturers who produced a vehicle in the United States until 1942.[44]

In 1910s, The Standard Electric used Westinghouse electric motors and claimed to have a range of 110 miles on a charge. It was operated by a tiller from the left-hand side. The controller had six forward speeds, and had a top speed of 20-mph. The model M was a closed model Coupe or open Runabout, and priced from $1,785 to $1,900.
[45]
The More you know Rainbow.
Learn something new everyday.

Plus, regarding the Elon comment, Trump's comment wouldn't include Elon, because Elon also has been against EV and other green energy mandates.

Elon's the head of a corporate EV brand.

Trump wants him to ROT IN HELL.

He said so.

Elon's the head of a corporate EV brand.

Trump wants him to ROT IN HELL.

He said so.

No. He said all electric vehicle Lunacy . Why do you keep ignoring that ?

It's not the users of evs. Or even the creators of evs. It's not like he ever tiptoes around insulting anyone he wants if he was aiming at Musk or ev users he would have like the buffoon he is.

No. He said all electric vehicle Lunacy . Why do you keep ignoring that ?

It's not the users of evs. Or even the creators of evs. It's not like he ever tiptoes around insulting anyone he wants if he was aiming at Musk or ev users he would have like the buffoon he is.

Musk doesn't fit into the category "some electric vehicle lunacy"?

<WhatIsThis>

What kind of backwards mental gymnastics is this?!

Musk doesn't fit into the category "some electric vehicle lunacy"?

<WhatIsThis>

What kind of backwards mental gymnastics is this?!

Musk doesn't make laws or regulations regarding ev vehicles....

The " Lunacy " is pretty clearly to me a reference to that. Not people making buying or driving evs.

Musk doesn't make laws or regulations regarding ev vehicles....

The " Lunacy " is pretty clearly to me a reference to that. Not people making buying or driving evs.

You should rot on it a little bit.

Preferably in Hell.

(in all fairness, who gives a fuck? who is dumb enough to write that shit, let alone broadcast it? if you're writing that dog shit, you're clearly incompetent lol accept that all the jokes were self-inflicted)

You should rot on it a little bit.

Preferably in Hell.

(in all fairness, who gives a fuck? who is dumb enough to write that shit, let alone broadcast it? if you're writing that dog shit, you're clearly incompetent lol accept that all the jokes were self-inflicted)

Heh honestly the whole rot in hell thing isn't remotely offensive to me , it's petty and childish but It's Trump so absolutely nothing new to me.<Fedor23>

There's a reason there's so much focus on the ev part, it's because nobody really gives a fuck about rot in hell. Hence the desire to attach " ev supporters" to it .

Which is why the article did it... I mean literally they're reposting his post word for word. Yet still the article throwns in " ev supporters " because nobody really gives a fuck. Hence attach regular Americans to it..........

Trumps trash. But that article is even more trash imo

Heh honestly the whole rot in hell thing isn't remotely offensive to me , it's petty and childish but It's Trump so absolutely nothing new to me.<Fedor23>

There's a reason there's so much focus on the ev part, it's because nobody really gives a fuck about rot in hell. Hence the desire to attach " ev supporters" to it .

Which is why the article did it... I mean literally they're reposting his post word for word. Yet still the article throwns in " ev supporters " because nobody really gives a fuck. Hence attach regular Americans to it..........

Trumps trash. But that article is even more trash imo

Don't get me wrong, "rot in hell" as a phrase is whatever - but from a prominent politician? In an official capacity? Near Christmas?

That is pure 'what the actual fuck' lmao

He deserves the shit he's getting, and can only conclude wanted it too.

He's trying to be controversial, it's just coming off as cutesy, that's all lol

Don't get me wrong, "rot in hell" as a phrase is whatever - but from a prominent politician? In an official capacity? Near Christmas?

That is pure 'what the actual fuck' lmao

He deserves the shit he's getting, and can only conclude wanted it too.

He's trying to be controversial, it's just coming off as cutesy, that's all lol

Ehhh... we both follow quite a bit of the current conflicts. ( Israel/ Gaza, rus / ukr )

May they rot in hell is actually quite a tame statement by a politician in comparison to some of the genocidal warmongers

Ehhh... we both follow quite a bit of the current conflicts. ( Israel/ Gaza, rus / ukr )

May they rot in hell is actually quite a tame statement by a politician in comparison to some of the genocidal warmongers

It's just silly, for sure.

But US politics is so weird, the whole thing is based on shits, giggles and headlines lol

It's kinda embarrassing.

Just say any old gubbins and don't worry about bringing politics into disrepute, it's more important to stir the already amply stirred pot

It's just silly, for sure.

But US politics is so weird, the whole thing is based on shits, giggles and headlines lol

It's kinda embarrassing.

Just say any old gubbins and don't worry about bringing politics into disrepute, it's more important to stir the already amply stirred pot

I'd love to just consider it a us thing.... but I must admit my politicians don't particularly instill me with any more confidence than theirs ....

Sad times

I'd love to just consider it a us thing.... but I must admit my politicians don't particularly instill me with any more confidence than theirs ....

Sad times

We had Bozzer Johnson, to be fair, and that guy got the nickname 'shopping trolley' because his political opinions wobbled like a cart with a bad wheel lol

But I don't think he'd ever embarrass politics with that shite Trump wrote.

Oh my God......

Are you a bit special mate ?
He does believe he was visited by aliens through a portal through his bedroom ceiling, so...

Not even joking, BTW. That's legit.

Oh my God......

Are you a bit special mate ?

It's hard following the meaning of liars and goal shifters.

Bottom line NO way would a democrat president get sway with saying that kind of shit. Why? Because we don't think that way and would see it as an affront to everything good in the world.

You guys are the ones who seem to have no bottom here.

It's hard following the meaning of liars and goal shifters.

Bottom line NO way would a democrat president get sway with saying that kind of shit. Why? Because we don't think that way and would see it as an affront to everything good in the world.

You guys are the ones who seem to have no bottom here.

Your bottom line is completely irrelevant to what I was talking about..... don't worry about it mate I can't be assed walking you through the posts

Your bottom line is completely irrelevant to what I was talking about..... don't worry about it mate I can't be assed walking you through the posts
lol... No.. it isn't.. you are just hoping nobody has read our exchange.

Back