Economy Trump in Christmas message wishes EV users to rot in Hell

BS. There are EV initiatives starting all over the country, combustion engines will be phased out. You know this. I'm not going to have a choice soon.
Soon? How long do you think it'll take for IC vehicles to be banned? 10 years, 20 years?

The money has been allocated but not yet spent, some states are still taking bids. Meanwhile, your party is trying to block this after the fact, and you're doing your part shilling for fossil fuel billionaires.

It won't work but it will damage the sales of EV, which is bad enough. The more people that decide not to buy one because of this, the better for your masters.

I doubt this is actually true but what is true is there's no better way to waste your money than to give it to the Government to spend for you.

Maybe don't vote for people completely in the pocket of fossil fuel.

I doubt this is actually true but what is true is there's no better way to waste your money than to give it to the Government to spend for you.

seems to be true. As per politico, as of 12/5, no charging stations have been opened. As per the WH, one station is set to be opened, and some other states have plans to beging working on them (proposals, etc).

As per the WH statement from a week later, probably trying to cover for how bad a headline that was. They are proud to announce Ohio is set to unveil the program's FIRST charging station!

Implementation is already underway. All 50 states plus Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia have developed detailed plans for building the necessary infrastructure in their jurisdictions, and many states have begun issuing proposals or awarded contracts for installing NEVI-funded chargers. Ohio has now announced the opening of the first charging station funded through the NEVI program, Vermont, Pennsylvania, and Maine have broken ground on new stations, and additional activity is expected in several other states in the coming weeks.

Maybe don't vote for people completely in the pocket of fossil fuel.

It doesn't matter who is doing the funding. You think Democrat politicians aren't bought and paid for as well? They're all scamming us. If the Democrats actually cared, they would have fixed shit by now. They haven't fixed anything because they're in on the scam as well.

Voting for any politician who wants to raise your taxes is batshit insane at this point. Why does the Government always seem to just be a few dollars short of being able to make your dreams come true? Because the entire thing is a scam.

seems to be true. As per politico, as of 12/5, no charging stations have been opened. As per the WH, one station is set to be opened, and some other states have plans to beging working on them (proposals, etc).

As per the WH statement from a week later, probably trying to cover for how bad a headline that was. They are proud to announce Ohio is set to unveil the program's FIRST charging station!

Implementation is already underway. All 50 states plus Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia have developed detailed plans for building the necessary infrastructure in their jurisdictions, and many states have begun issuing proposals or awarded contracts for installing NEVI-funded chargers. Ohio has now announced the opening of the first charging station funded through the NEVI program, Vermont, Pennsylvania, and Maine have broken ground on new stations, and additional activity is expected in several other states in the coming weeks.

Absolutely pathetic. We spend thousands of hours at work so our Government can waste money on nothing and send it off to other countries to fight wars that have nothing to do with us.

It doesn't matter who is doing the funding. You think Democrat politicians aren't bought and paid for as well? They're all scamming us. If the Democrats actually cared, they would have fixed shit by now. They haven't fixed anything because they're in on the scam as well.

Voting for any politician who wants to raise your taxes is batshit insane at this point. Why does the Government always seem to just be a few dollars short of being able to make your dreams come true? Because the entire thing is a scam.

You guys are raging about this money, which was allocated for necessary infrastructure.

Why not rage at the obstructionists?

Who are the Democrats preventing the charging stations from being built?

This is typical nonsense. The GOP makes things as difficult as possible and then complains that nothing is being done. You guys all line up to play your part.

Do you personally feel they shouldn't build these charging stations?

Absolutely pathetic. We spend thousands of hours at work so our Government can waste money on nothing and send it off to other countries to fight wars that have nothing to do with us.

Yea, multiple family members and neighbors have had their own charging station put in.Disgusting that they haven't been able to pull the trigger on this. Multiple states already have rest and service areas readily built in. It is a federal project, use the army corps of engineers, and get to it. All this green new deal shit is a way to launder tax money.

As per the WH press release, they act like it is a good thing, but shows how terrible and non-efficient big government is. They have states working on all these proposals, etc. How much money is being wasted on this through buerecratic red tape, etc.

Found another article on it, talking about how the program has at least 5 billion for these things. This is a .gov site for this specific project. https://driveelectric.gov/news/nevi-progress-update#:~:text=NEVI is administered by the,of designated alternative fuel corridors.

But if you look at it, it talks about how in some states, they FINALLY have determined the developers they will be using, etc, some have only recently decided what groups will handle the money, don't even have developers picked. Like how much money has been wasted on meetings with dozens of developers, city officials, etc?

And just for reference, this program was enacted in November 15 of 2021, more than two years ago https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/12744

You realize Biden doesn't run his twitter account?

And likely doesn't know how to operate a smart phone.

Scerpi it was a joke post but people know Biden does not write his posts. But do you blame him Twitter become a toxic cesspool for him. The first 300 replies are stop the bombing, stop funding Ukraine war., Let's go Brandon on an on. I still don't know how people work for a living with the billions of posts each week.

You guys are raging about this money, which was allocated for necessary infrastructure.

Why not rage at the obstructionists?

Who are the Democrats preventing the charging stations from being built?

This is typical nonsense. The GOP makes things as difficult as possible and then complains that nothing is being done. You guys all line up to play your part.

Do you personally feel they shouldn't build these charging stations?

You are way too partisan to take part in these discussions.

Yeah I feel the government shouldn't be building charging stations. The government shouldn't be in that type of business at all and it's not my responsibility to fund it with my tax dollars.

Yea, multiple family members and neighbors have had their own charging station put in.Disgusting that they haven't been able to pull the trigger on this. Multiple states already have rest and service areas readily built in.

As per the WH press release, they act like it is a good thing, but shows how terrible and non-efficient big government is. They have states working on all these proposals, etc. How much money is being wasted on this through buerecratic red tape, etc.

Found another article on it, talking about how the program has at least 5 billion for these things. This is a .gov site for this specific project. https://driveelectric.gov/news/nevi-progress-update#:~:text=NEVI is administered by the,of designated alternative fuel corridors.

But if you look at it, it talks about how in some states, they FINALLY have determined the developers they will be using, etc, some have only recently decided what groups will handle the money, don't even have developers picked. Like how much money has been wasted on meetings with dozens of developers, city officials, etc?

It is a federal project, use the army corps of engineers, and get to it. All this green new deal shit is a way to launder tax money.

And just for reference, this program was enacted in November 15 of 2021, more than two years ago https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/12744

Thanks for all the info. Nobody should be surprised that the government spending your money for you is the least efficient way to spend money. Not only is it inefficient but a large chunk of the money usually winds up in the hands of the 1% while providing us back with very little.

This is what happens when the government involves itself in a business it knows very little about and those in government who do know about it are probably working to fork over a ton of money to their buddies who have a kush job lined up for them when they get out of government.

The entire EV deal has been a massive scam from the beginning. If the government just let it happen naturally, the market would provide a cost effective and efficient way of getting EVs moving. Instead, they dropped the climate change scam on us and are pretending that we need all hands on deck to get this going in order to save the earth. The charging station deal is just one of many of the climate change scams they're pulling on us.

Yeah I feel the government shouldn't be building charging stations. The government shouldn't be in that type of business at all and it's not my responsibility to fund it with my tax dollars.

Thanks for all the info. Nobody should be surprised that the government spending your money for you is the least efficient way to spend money. Not only is it inefficient but a large chunk of the money usually winds up in the hands of the 1% while providing us back with very little.

This is what happens when the government involves itself in a business it knows very little about and those in government who do know about it are probably working to fork over a ton of money to their buddies who have a kush job lined up for them when they get out of government.

The entire EV deal has been a massive scam from the beginning. If the government just let it happen naturally, the market would provide a cost effective and efficient way of getting EVs moving. Instead, they dropped the climate change scam on us and are pretending that we need all hands on deck to get this going in order to save the earth. The charging station deal is just one of many of the climate change scams they're pulling on us.

Yea, and if you look at the process with this particular program, it is the opposite of how government should work. This should be a state type program and not federal. It should have been a state process, where the governor presents a plan, or somewhere in the state legislature, where all these things are already decided, or at least planned out for the most part. Including contracts, etc.

Then the state legislature votes on it, and then approved or not by the Governor. That also allows the voters to hold their government more accountable and way more oversight.

Instead, a few people in DC decide to throw tens or even hundreds of millions at various states and say have at it. Contracts will end up going to friends of the senator for that state after a few very nice steak dinners with some cash changing hands. The states voters have no real say. Project takes years to implement, ends up being a shit show.

Again, if it is such a federal emergency and infrastructure need, they should cut out all the middle men, and just have the army do a national project. Simple as, no?

This isn't partisan, not really.

It's about the money spent on EV infrastructure. I think it's necessary, you don't. Therefor I object to this outrage while you amplify it.

It's divided on a partisan line but the issue is neutral.

You think I'm supporting crooked politicians and side deals, I think you're supporting crooked politicians and oil billionaires. The actual issue is still neutral.

I just want someone on live t.v do a will Smith and slap trump.

Not too hard. But hard enough he knows he's a Lil fat bitch.

Hell cry and squirm. And those with any sense of dignity will realize they're supporting Cartman from south park

Remember all those times cartman spent an episode being a prick only for someone to slap him and he immediately cries for mum?

That's trump daddy

This isn't partisan, not really.

It's about the money spent on EV infrastructure. I think it's necessary, you don't. Therefor I object to this outrage while you amplify it.

It's divided on a partisan line but the issue is neutral.

You think I'm supporting crooked politicians and side deals, I think you're supporting crooked politicians and oil billionaires. The actual issue is still neutral.

I'm not supporting them at all. I don't think it's the taxpayers responsibility to charge people's vehicles. I wouldn't support government funded gas stations either. The grid can't handle this push anyway. Putting the carriage before the horse is just another layer of the scam.

You're the one that was bringing up GOP this and GOP that. I'm talking about the entire government scamming us on this.

I'm not supporting them at all. I don't think it's the taxpayers responsibility to charge people's vehicles. I wouldn't support government funded gas stations either. The grid can't handle this push anyway. Putting the carriage before the horse is just another layer of the scam.

You're the one that was bringing up GOP this and GOP that. I'm talking about the entire government scamming us on this.

I brought up the GOP because they've been obstructing the utilization of these funds, and this is a thread leveraging the delays to attack Democrats.

Politics are stupid, but we don't have to be.

Back