Raw dude busts out 20 pull ups? mind=blown

Date feel when you complete your first muscle up.

I cant do any yet lol i can do like almost 20 dips and about 8-9 pullups
If i kip i can almost do one, but i wanna do one with good form

ill be like
fyeah.jpg

No rings at the gym unfortunately, we do have a bunch of tires though maybe I can use them in some fashion. There is also a long firehose you can use to make a display of yourself. I thought about using the hose then asking one of the crossfit crew to show me her box sometime....thats the right crossfit lingo right?

No rings at the gym unfortunately, we do have a bunch of tires though maybe I can use them in some fashion. There is also a long firehose you can use to make a display of yourself. I thought about using the hose then asking one of the crossfit crew to show me her box sometime....thats the right crossfit lingo right?

not sure not up on the crossfit really

not sure not up on the crossfit really

The big problem your vegan friend has is the inability to eat bacon. While one might be able to live a strong life as a vegan...it ultimately won't be a full and satisfying life with no bacon.

The big problem your vegan friend has is the inability to eat bacon. While one might be able to live a strong life as a vegan...it ultimately won't be a full and satisfying life with no bacon.

ya i think without meat he will run into problems we tried telling him no cultures ate how he is eating and its not going to workout in the long run.

If you can't eat bacon what's the point of even living?

Friend says he has an account here... Posted vids on his diet today guess he does a vegan protein powder or something called spurilinaa?

Spriolina isn't that like a substitute for greens.

Spriolina isn't that like a substitute for greens.

apparently its like some seaweed algea type gimmick that dudes use to scam people but i guess its really high in protein though

LOL at anyone pretending KK isn't one of the strongest dudes on the planet.

KK, Konstantin Konstantinovs. The guy who did the 55 pull-ups in the video posted earlier in this thread, which was then criticized by some fool in this thread.

Here's more of his pull-ups, with 60kg of band tension at the top:

He's one of the best powerlifters, and he does pull-ups as assistance for his 900+ deadlift. They seem to work just fine for him.

Vocaroo | Voice message lol someone from BBing made this sound clip about the guy hahaha

and didnt mean to talk shit on KK

i think dudes a monster just i hate kipping stuff
it takes the lift out of the lift

and didnt mean to talk shit on KK

i think dudes a monster just i hate kipping stuff
it takes the lift out of the lift

Then by all means, go knock out 50 of these easy kipping pullups at 275# bodyweight.

Are we defending Kipping pull-ups now ? Seriously, Just because we're arguing about KK.

I feel like we're being slightly hypocritical guys.

There'a a guy at the local gym who weighs a fuckton and often knocks out sets of (I think) 25, with perfect form, every one from a dead hang. I have no idea if he's capable of more. Probably, given his other lifts!

Kipping is crap. Sure, if some uberstrong "deity" of powerlifting, weightlifting or whatever wants to go kipping for reps, who the hell am I to say they shouldn't. Whatever floats your boat, dude.

On the other hand, they're a fundamentally different lift. One is considerably more demanding, as well. Hence, Cultfit.

Back