Raw dude busts out 20 pull ups? mind=blown

Without working out in 3 years due to accidents etc, I pulled out 29 pull ups gripped on a platform last summer just because the couple guys at work thought I was talking shit about being able to do a ton more just a few years earlier. I'm closer to 40 than I am 30, it's not that big of a deal.

Hate to break it to you, but this definitely makes you a big deal.

I can do 1000 pull ups in a year.

Come at me.

If you only eat raw meat are you a vegan?

30 Banannas in one day? If I eat 3 at once I have a super explosive shit. Imagine with all that raw food his toilet must be punished.

30 Banannas in one day? If I eat 3 at once I have a super explosive shit. Imagine with all that raw food his toilet must be punished.

I commented asking if he was worried about getting too much potassium and if he gets diarrhea often and he deleted the comment.

Ive read that eating 1 banana a day can be bad for long term health due to too much potassium. Ill be curious to see what happens to this guy after a few years of eating 30 a day.

if my buddy sends me something else this guy does that is actually impressive ill let u know and il tell him 25 pull ups isnt impressive since he doesnt even lockout at the bottom

We're good. Trust us.

This. Please send nothing more.

Friend just sent me his newest video
and on the diarrhea comment i imagine that must fiber u shat alot lol
90lbs on teh shoulder press?
Raw Vegan 90lbs Dumbbell Shoulder Press - YouTube

I'm thinking that Grounded is the guy in the videos (I haven't watched either).

I'm thinking that Grounded is the guy in the videos (I haven't watched either).

i wish i was that big, im asmaller than him 5'8 140lbs but this guy in the vids is friends with my buddy who is all vegan and stuff

im gunna message my friend and tell him do go paleo if he wants to gain legit strength

I'm totally into Paleo, except I eat what Caveman would eat today. You know ? Like Oreo's and Twinkies.

I'm totally into Paleo, except I eat what Caveman would eat today. You know ? Like Oreo's and Twinkies.

i wonder about stuff like that. So u do the if it fits ur macros idea?
are u lean? I just wanna bulk up but dont wanna do gomad

Back