Raw dude busts out 20 pull ups? mind=blown

Grounded

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
what is this crap? I can only do like 15 pull ups yet some vegan dude just straight busts out 20 like nothing?

my friend who is a vegetarian sent this to me cuz i always diss him and other vegans for being weak.
Most all vegans looks skinny like diaz bro's this guy is pretty thick i wonder if diaz bros just do too much cardio cuz sheilds its pretty ripped too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yN...DvjVQa1PpcFMI9lGbGXBo9hSk-2r1akbNPibLEWNYMko=

If i did the same thing but wide grip would you be impressed?

I didnt know vegans were weak. Hell theres a ton of alternatives. dont you just need to make sure your getting enough protein with enough essential amino acids and your good to go.

I didnt know vegans were weak. Hell theres a ton of alternatives. dont you just need to make sure your getting enough protein with enough essential amino acids and your good to go.

well i guess that makes sense, but i guess this guy in the vid is a raw vegan?

my friend says he just eats fruits veggies nuts and seeds...

nothing cooked pretty crazy no idea why u would eat like that unless u had to

That guy is like 5'6-5'7, 150 at most. Not impressed.

This guy, on the other hand...
[YT]boLl8rGhJvE[/YT]

video says description say he is 203lbs at 5'10

and whats up with the swining ur guys is doing?

Give it some years yet. All that stored B12 will run out, and his brain will ooze out his ears.

Figuratively.

Yeah, kips are a bit like push press compared to military press.

Still an exercise. Just not as hardcore. So you can always do more / go heavier.

video says description say he is 203lbs at 5'10

and whats up with the swining ur guys is doing?

Still not impressed. I can add 40lbs to my bodyweight (that would roughly make it the same as his BW) and rep 22 while on an extreme calorie deficit, and I'm not exactly special, at all.

It's called kipping, and he does it for a reason. He's also 275lbs and does nearly 3x the amount of the guy in your video. My point is that outliers can't be used to prove anything.

The vegan guy is also cheating by not going down all the way with elbows locked out.

Still not impressed. I can add 40lbs to my bodyweight (that would roughly make it the same as his BW) and rep 22 while on an extreme calorie deficit, and I'm not exactly special, at all.

It's called kipping, and he does it for a reason. He's also 275lbs and does nearly 3x the amount of the guy in your video. My point is that outliers can't be used to prove anything.

dude in the video does 26 total and that big guy doing the kepping pull ups has to be juiced

The vegan guy is also cheating by not going down all the way with elbows locked out.

is that how to do them properly? personal trainer at my gym said go like 85% of the way down to keep constant tension on the muscle and take stress of the elbow joint at lockout. Is that BS? or what?

is that how to do them properly? personal trainer at my gym said go like 85% of the way down to keep constant tension on the muscle and take stress of the elbow joint at lockout. Is that BS? or what?
As far as I know, it's fine (and maybe better) to go for the full ROM, *if* you don't slam into the full hang at speed, and *if* you don't hang around in it, so to speak. One smooth motion, really.

As far as I know, it's fine (and maybe better) to go for the full ROM, *if* you don't slam into the full hang at speed, and *if* you don't hang around in it, so to speak. One smooth motion, really.

Interesting, so it doesnt take the lat out of it at the very bottom of the lift?

Back