Raw dude busts out 20 pull ups? mind=blown

i wonder about stuff like that. So u do the if it fits ur macros idea?
are u lean? I just wanna bulk up but dont wanna do gomad

Yes. Out of everyone here I have the most desirable body. When I'm in the club Bitches make themselves known. Quite simply because I'm Yoked.

i wonder about stuff like that. So u do the if it fits ur macros idea?
are u lean? I just wanna bulk up but dont wanna do gomad

Read the FAQ.

And let this thread die gracefully.

Anything a meat eater can do a vegan can do.

Its just being Vegan means you need to manage your diet about 10 as much as a non vegan, but if you do that well the results would be roughly the same.
The issue is that most of them don't do that well and suffer accordingly.

And yes 20 pulls is a nice effort, but one Vegan gym rat doing that doesn't change my mind at all about the goodness of all things steak.

I eat raw food vegans for breakfast. Seriously.

They're called cows.

I eat raw food vegans for breakfast. Seriously.

They're called cows.

It is important to embrace your natural role at the top of the food chain. Those who fail to do so are, by most important naturalist, considered to be a sub-species; specifically, a sub-human species.

Fuck it, Im in. Time to contribute to this pointless thread concerning vegans aka hippys. Assuming eating roast beef is out of the question, are they allowed to munch the carpet? Do tree huggers every where ban him after this taboo is committed from future gatherings?

Can't get enough of these croc pot pork ribs, I am going for another round...

Fuck it, Im in. Time to contribute to this pointless thread concerning vegans aka hippys. Assuming eating roast beef is out of the question, are they allowed to munch the carpet? Do tree huggers every where ban him after this taboo is committed from future gatherings?

Reminds me of the time I asked a Vegan "so are vegans allowed to swallow"?

She refused to answer, well actually she refuses to talk to me any more, but thats ok I was drunk.

I was looking for something else but came across this instead:

love_animals1.jpg

IMO, vegans should be able to swallow since it's not an animal product. Unless they are some crazy vegan that doesn't believe in breast-milk either.

I was looking for something else but came across this instead:

love_animals1.jpg

IMO, vegans should be able to swallow since it's not an animal product. Unless they are some crazy vegan that doesn't believe in breast-milk either.

tsp-meatismurder-design.jpg

Friend says he has an account here... Posted vids on his diet today guess he does a vegan protein powder or something called spurilinaa?

Diet video is a bit long- Cliffs something about luocine? and protein sythesis is all that is the main thing for building muscle

Is this the right thread for this? Today after a long aversion to it I decided it was time for some cardio. Now I fucking hate cardio. So I stayed on the elliptical for an hour this morning. I don't think I can count it as a full hour though since this group of chicks wearing "whip my ass crossfit columbus" or some shit started doing some type of weird relay race in front of the cardio area. I felt kinda nauseated afterward so I only ate a bit of tuna today and went back and did another half hour of cardio. In honor of this thread I did one pullup in addition to more cardio. There abundant hot chicks in the gym this evening as well. None seemed impressed by my one pullup.

Is this the right thread for this? Today after a long aversion to it I decided it was time for some cardio. Now I fucking hate cardio. So I stayed on the elliptical for an hour this morning. I don't think I can count it as a full hour though since this group of chicks wearing "whip my ass crossfit columbus" or some shit started doing some type of weird relay race in front of the cardio area. I felt kinda nauseated afterward so I only ate a bit of tuna today and went back and did another half hour of cardio. In honor of this thread I did one pullup in addition to more cardio. There abundant hot chicks in the gym this evening as well. None seemed impressed by my one pullup.

Bishes only like muscles ups man, everyone knows that

15 half pull ups, super impressive.

the guy who did 55 was not doing pull ups in any way...that was not even kipping...he was just holding the bar and flailing his body around like a drunk.

If your friend ate some dead animals it would probably help him actually get full ROM on, well, anything he does.

Back