Raw dude busts out 20 pull ups? mind=blown

my friend was just showing that vid trying to impress me lol

what could someone do that would be impressive? press teh 275?

Interesting, so it doesnt take the lat out of it at the very bottom of the lift?
Not sure I understand, sorry. :redface:

I know the lats are involved in the lift, maybe even the primary target. I don't think small variations in technique are going to change that...

i think wide is easier cuz less rom, and vegans are supposed to be weak what the heck?

No they aren't. They're supposed to have a harder time putting together a proper diet, but why the fuck would they be weak? And so weak that they couldn't pull off 20 pull-ups. It's not exactly an earth shattering feat.

No they aren't. They're supposed to have a harder time putting together a proper diet, but why the fuck would they be weak? And so weak that they couldn't pull off 20 pull-ups. It's not exactly an earth shattering feat.

from my understanding raw vegan means no cooked food so where the hell do they get the protein from?

Without working out in 3 years due to accidents etc, I pulled out 29 pull ups gripped on a platform last summer just because the couple guys at work thought I was talking shit about being able to do a ton more just a few years earlier. I'm closer to 40 than I am 30, it's not that big of a deal.

Who gives a fuck who can do 20 pullups? It really isn't an amazing feat. It's nice to be able to do that many but not something to brag about.

I didn't realize people who weren't vegans weren't raw...?

Let me guess, you're one of those people who think you're "all-natural" for not using protein shakes or creatine, right? LOLOLOL

Let me guess, you're one of those people who think you're "all-natural" for not using protein shakes or creatine, right? LOLOLOL

He's talking about a raw vegan, as in not only no meat or animal byproducts, but also no food is cooked at all, so the food is raw. For example he eats spinach, but not cooked greens.

Reading comprehension classes; take some.

He never said anything about being a raw vegan in his post, he just said "raw" in the title.

well i guess that makes sense, but i guess this guy in the vid is a raw vegan?

my friend says he just eats fruits veggies nuts and seeds...

nothing cooked pretty crazy no idea why u would eat like that unless u had to

See above

Please let us know when he does something of significance.

from my understanding raw vegan means no cooked food so where the hell do they get the protein from?

First Google result. Just ignore the other misinformation. Of course they can find a way to get protein. I doubt you'll see a WSM winner on that kind of diet, but that doesn't mean they as a rule have to be weak.

Best Sources of Vegan Protein

Is there anyone out there who really thought that there aren't any raw vegans in the world who can do 20+ pullups?

Back