Raw dude busts out 20 pull ups? mind=blown

Maybe because it's retarded to think vegans are naturally weaker?

I eat meat once or twice a week and I'll feel much weaker afterwards.

''I get roughly 5K calories a day. 30 plus large bananas a day. I do whatever other fruit i like that i can find and a large amount of raw veggies. also do some soaked nuts and seeds but not much at all.''

Holy shit that's a lot.

Hmm, fruits, vegetables and nuts/seeds.

I thought meat was mandatory for being strong, because that's what Sherdog's told me a million times.

Raw food diet ftw.

I didn't read this thread, but it's retarded, Isn't it ?

The point of the thread is that the guy in the video eats 30 bananas a day. Imagine how strong he would be if he ate 30 oranges.

I'm very, very disappointed in myself for wading through this dumbfuckery...

I eat meat, And I actually do my pull ups with a full ROM. I could bust out more then twenty.

The point is, I fucking love Hamburgers and steak.

S&C has hit a new low with the threads lately.

S&C has hit a new low with the threads lately.

You think ? This shit is ridiculous. I'm about to make a fucking pub, sure it'll only last an hour. But it will be our first decent thread in weeks !

You think ? This shit is ridiculous. I'm about to make a fucking pub, sure it'll only last an hour. But it will be our first decent thread in weeks !

This is why I never post in the main anymore. The threads are absolutely horrible.

Maybe because it's retarded to think vegans are naturally weaker?

I eat meat once or twice a week and I'll feel much weaker afterwards.

''I get roughly 5K calories a day. 30 plus large bananas a day. I do whatever other fruit i like that i can find and a large amount of raw veggies. also do some soaked nuts and seeds but not much at all.''

Holy shit that's a lot.

Hmm, fruits, vegetables and nuts/seeds.

I thought meat was mandatory for being strong, because that's what Sherdog's told me a million times.

Raw food diet ftw.

this shit is common sense uh eating raw vegan diet doesn't make you jacked and strong...eating meat doesn't make you jacked and strong...lifting heavy weights makes you jacked and strong if you have the nutrition to support your body in the activities. and eating meat only makes it easier to get protein.

well I think this shit should be common sense uh eating raw vegan diet doesn't make you jacked and strong...eating meat doesn't make you jacked and strong...lifting heavy weights makes you jacked and strong if you have the nutrition to support your body in the activities. and eating meat only makes it easier to get protein.

Common sense is not required, however, to start a thread, to reply, or even all that common.

djuBD.gif

this shit is common sense uh eating raw vegan diet doesn't make you jacked and strong...eating meat doesn't make you jacked and strong...lifting heavy weights makes you jacked and strong if you have the nutrition to support your body in the activities. and eating meat only makes it easier to get protein.

I didn't say you wouldn't have to lift a lot.

I made fun of people claiming you can only get big or stay healthy by eating a ton of meat and protein shakes and people who competelely dismiss the concept of a raw food lifestyle.

if my buddy sends me something else this guy does that is actually impressive ill let u know and il tell him 25 pull ups isnt impressive since he doesnt even lockout at the bottom

if my buddy sends me something else this guy does that is actually impressive ill let u know and il tell him 25 pull ups isnt impressive since he doesnt even lockout at the bottom

We're good. Trust us.

Back