Rating women's attractiveness is rape culture/assault

Yep that's what leads to rape, dudes sitting around talking about what chick is cute. Not any psychological fuckery or anything like that.

Shit the versus polls in the Pictures and Multimedia thread have turned us all into future rapers now.

And group conversations rating girls on a "hotness scale" IS something that one associates with frat-boy douchbaggery, is it not?

So the real "story" here is: young men tend to talk about women in douche-baggy ways...

I have plenty of middle aged friends who are married. Hell i know plenty of old dudes and even used to work in a nursing home. Guys still carry on about how hot women are.<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
This has to be the dumbest shit I have read on here. Ben Shapiro goes on leftist channels like CNN and MSNBC. They are trying to beat him. NO ONE HAS EVER COME CLOSE TO DEFEATING BEN SHAPIRO IN DEBATE.

If you disagree just post the proof. Also, Ben goes and gives speeches and he takes all comers.

Who is Ben ducking exactly??? He did politicon and he destroyed Cenk. Destruction. He can only take who they give him.
High level politicians are not going to go against Ben. Look how Cruz destroys Bernie. Yeah, Bernie you espouse an ideology that has verifiable evidence of 10s of millions of murders and mile long bread lines....how hard is that to defeat??? Why the fuck is Bernie even making it to the finals of the DNC ffs? Oh, right because so many people have their heads up their asses.

But then again, all the people who make sense and live in the real world are now considered center or slightly right. Liberals like Rubin from Rubin report are considered right wing now.

Yes, the commies like Antifa and 3rd wave feminists and ETC are idiots BUT they are a loud voice---mostly thanks to social media. So while they look like "low hanging fruit" to anyone with sense they are a growing number of crazy assholes that have to be shut the fuck down.

Things we take for granted that are great like freedom of speech, free enterprise, doing stuff to earn a reward----the crazy assholes don't believe any of this. You have 40% of millennials that want communism...and THEY DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.

The opposition is LOW HANGING FRUIT AT BEST. These are the people we need to be shutting down so we can have real conservatives and liberals going against each other, instead of americans vs communists.
Read the first two paragraphs and realized you just got rustled and felt the need to defend Shapiro. I said he picks off low hanging fruit not that he gets defeated in debates. Of course when you criticize people that are obviously wrong or stupid or both you “win” debates. Congrats!!

I have always found rating women with a number pretty douchey, and admittedly I do it from time to time too lol.

"It's always been a crime to objectify women"

Can't wait for the male push back to this retardation in the coming years.

Lol at that coming out of Harvard. Idiot imo

I have always found rating women with a number pretty douchey, and admittedly I do it from time to time too lol.

Gotta admit, it works better than color-coding. Once you get past red-hot then what? You can't use pink. That already means something else. Yellow's already a fever. There's the ol' scale of flaccid, semi-erect, fully hard. But that lacks in precision. There's just not a better option than numbers and until women all look identical the concept of relative attractiveness isn't going anywhere. :D

I have always gone with the more simplistic "Hot or Not" rating system. I either think a woman is attractive or unattractive. My system lacks the rigor and accuracy of the number system, but it has worked out pretty well for me so far. "Bang or Not Bang" and "Wood or Wood Not" are also decent rating systems, but sound more crude than "Hot or Not".

wait, i thought women like when you say they look good?

now if i say "you look good in that dress" i guess i am a sexual predator

I don't know about you, but I don't pay any attention to a girl's physical attractiveness and only hang out with girls who tell wonderful stories and don't shoot off on 9 tangents. When I sit around drinking with friends, we always discuss how intelligent 19 year old girls are.

wait, i thought women like when you say they look good?

now if i say "you look good in that dress" i guess i am a sexual predator
Whoa whoa whoa, easy with the innuendo, you rapist. Every girl I've dated or hooked up with spends a ton of money on makeup and clothes because it accentuates their intellect.

Isn't swiping left a form of rating women?

Guess they're gonna ban dating sites now.

Only 2's and 3's get pissed off at the 10 point ratings system.

Isn't swiping left a form of rating women?

Guess they're gonna ban dating sites now.
No, because swiping is only sexist. And as we all know there's no sexism without privilege + power, therefore women can't be sexist.

You're welcome.

Why don't feminists go after black male culture? Ever listen to a Dr Dre Album? lol.

"It's always been a crime to objectify women"

Can't wait for the male push back to this retardation in the coming years.

To hardcore leftists finding someone attractive is rape.

If you don't find someone attractive, that's rape.

If you put yogurt in your Cheerios sometimes...rape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back