Rating women's attractiveness is rape culture/assault

Unlike trees, I guess humans can prune themselves. :eek:

If we're talking biological tendencies and what men strive for then the answer is pussy. Hell, homie has it on two of the three most basic tiers. :cool:

maslows-hierarchy-of-needs.jpg
Fuck Maslow. I hated that shit in school.

Is religion exempt from men's needs, or wants, or abilities, though? Some might disagree (those whom have faith in the divine), but I do not think so. Particularly when it comes to Islamic garbs which are more so a cultural rather than explicitly religious tradition.

Islam is simply the vehicle used by men to impose this form of social control upon the women.

Not exempt, but possibly a factor in a tradition of covering up women in public. As a kid it seemed like National Geographic was always finding places where women had their boobs hanging out. :D

Fuck Maslow. I hated that shit in school.

Because he omitted beer?

Not exempt, but possibly a factor in a tradition of covering up women in public. As a kid it seemed like National Geographic was always finding places where women had their boobs hanging out. :D

A tradition doesn't develop out of nowhere, though.

There's a reason for why the groups of people, where women can be found walking around with their boobs hanging around, are where they are at.

A tradition doesn't develop out of nowhere, though.

There's a reason for why the groups of people, where women can be found walking around with their boobs hanging around, are where they are at.

I hear 'ya. How can you get shit done with all those titties in your face? You're right. Gotta cover the bitches up or we'd all starve. :eek:

I hear 'ya. How can you get shit done with all those titties in your face? You're right. Gotta cover the bitches up or we'd all starve. :eek:

Suppression of sexual release is a sure-fire way to enhance a man's productive and innovative capabilities, especially when sexual release is dangled in front of the man's face as a reward for being productive.

The men who wrote ancient religious books, were no fools, despite what the modern atheists might say.

They obviously understood society at a much deeper level than a lot of people do, nowadays.

Suppression of sexual release is a sure-fire way to enhance a man's productive and innovative capabilities, especially when sexual release is dangled in front of the man's face as a reward for being productive.

The men who wrote ancient religious books, were no fools, despite what the modern atheists might say.

They obviously understood society at a much deeper level than a lot of people do, nowadays.

That Seinfeld episode where George stopped thinking about sex and was able to learn Portuguese in like three days really resonated. How productive would I be as an asexual? Much, much more. :oops::D

That Seinfeld episode where George stopped thinking about sex and was able to learn Portuguese in like three days really resonated. How productive would I be as an asexual? Much, much more. :oops::D

Nowadays, we do have more incentives than just the sex. But even 150 years back (let alone more), what did the society really have to offer for the common man? Not much.

If men and women were simply "getting it on" all the time, I reckon we wouldn't have progressed any further than those tribal societies. The rules were established for a reason. Today we can compromise from some of those rules, because we can afford it. Not so much because the rules were inherently wrong, as some appear to think.

Whatever "oppression" took place, in many ways enabled progression.

Nowadays, we do have more incentives than just the sex. But even 150 years back (let alone more), what did the society really have to offer for the common man? Not much.

If men and women were simply "getting it on" all the time, I reckon we wouldn't have progressed any further than those tribal societies. The rules were established for a reason. Today we can compromise from some of those rules, because we can afford it. Not so much because the rules were inherently wrong, as some appear to think.

Whatever "oppression" took place, in many ways enabled progression.

Yep. Progress takes sacrifice. No skin to win. :(

This is what women look like in a male-dominated environment:

burka.jpg

This is what men look like in a male-dominated environment:

armysalutecur.jpg

Men getting a kick out of women wearing uniforms, and women not understanding the "beauty" of it, is a great example of how men are much less "visually" invested, and more prone to being into what is practical.

A woman in an ugly police outfit is "hot" to some men with such a fetish, because of the idea that they're fucking a cop, not so much because the outfit looks good visually. Women get weirded out because they think it looks stupid compared to the shining diamonds and bright-color dresses that they're used to wearing in order to stand out, not so much to the men, but amongst the hierarchy of women.

Men would still find women "hot" even if they were walking buck-naked on the streets, because that has been in-built into them. Women, less so. They are much less driven by sexual impulses, therefore it takes more effort to rouse their interest. The female's emphasis on appearance is born out of her capacity to pick and choose between aspiring mates, on a more rational basis.

Eh, I disagree. Men are visual creatures when it comes to women, and I think the female of the species figured it out a very very long time ago, hence why girls and women of all cultures instinctively pay close attention to their appearance.

Eh, I disagree. Men are visual creatures when it comes to women, and I think the female of the species figured it out a very very long time ago, hence why girls and women of all cultures instinctively pay close attention to their appearance.

When they can afford to be poets, philosophers and romantics at the top of a high civilization which affords them all the material needs they require, sure.

Men closer to their natural state will take any partner they can. Hell, they will take each other if it comes down to that. We can see that in female-starved environments. The urge overcomes any sort of particular visual desire that may be cultivated in a high society.

Ask people from the more poverty-stricken areas of Africa or India, about whether they give a damn if the woman is young, old, white, black or blue. They don't.

Preferences only develop past a certain level of comfort and security.

Last edited:
When they can afford to be poets, philosophers and romantics at the top of a high civilization which affords them all the material needs they require, sure.

Men closer to their natural state will take any partner they can. Hell, they will take each other if it comes down to that. We can see that in female-starved environments. The urge overcomes any sort of particular visual desire that may be cultivated in a high society.

Ask people from the more poverty-stricken areas of Africa or India, about whether they give a damn if the woman is young, old, white, black or blue. They don't.

Preferences only develop past a certain level of comfort and security.

What you're saying makes sense for 99% of the males in the universe.

However, you must realize that I am a complete and absolute psychopath, extreme narcissist, and a super-hard worker.

Hypothetically speaking, if I was living on Planet Mars and there was no way to return to that "high civilization" that you were referring to, I wouldn't settle for just ANYONE (and definitely not any male).

In real life, many individuals have said that I am a Man of My Word. I've often said that about myself.

When I say that I'm going to do something, I usually do it.

I live and I die by my conviction.

My conviction is the only thing in the universe that matters to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if (one day soon) my arrogance causes my own DEATH.

You know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

Males are very visual and i think a lot more visual than females when it comes to looking at the opposite sex. It had to of been like this or the species wouldn't of lasted.
Look at the number of males around the world who love women in stockings and suspenders, nurses uniforms, school girl uniforms, etc, most women really can't understand the appeal in all of that, they think it's silly.
I believe appearance is more important to males than how females look at males, in general.
oh they understand the appeal. Don't fool yourself. For many women the only thing they hate more than no guy noticing them when they dress up is when guys are noticing them when they dress up.

Objectified? Dildos are the leading sex toys of a 15 billion dollar industry.

oh they understand the appeal. Don't fool yourself. For many women the only thing they hate more than no guy noticing them when they dress up is when guys are noticing them when they dress up.

men_vs_women_2.jpg

funny-differences-between-men-and-women-01.jpg

For the most part, I agree with you.

However, you have to remember that everyone in the MGTOW community is saying that 99% (or 100%) of females are hypergamous.

Oftentimes, I see proof of that sentiment in real life.

"It's always been a crime to objectify women"

Can't wait for the male push back to this retardation in the coming years.

damn, she's ugly. Ugly girls tend to do this. They don't want rating because they're at the bottom

Exactly. Tucker, Shapiro, Milo, etc. their whole fucking gig is picking off low hanging fruit.

This has to be the dumbest shit I have read on here. Ben Shapiro goes on leftist channels like CNN and MSNBC. They are trying to beat him. NO ONE HAS EVER COME CLOSE TO DEFEATING BEN SHAPIRO IN DEBATE.

If you disagree just post the proof. Also, Ben goes and gives speeches and he takes all comers.

Who is Ben ducking exactly??? He did politicon and he destroyed Cenk. Destruction. He can only take who they give him.
High level politicians are not going to go against Ben. Look how Cruz destroys Bernie. Yeah, Bernie you espouse an ideology that has verifiable evidence of 10s of millions of murders and mile long bread lines....how hard is that to defeat??? Why the fuck is Bernie even making it to the finals of the DNC ffs? Oh, right because so many people have their heads up their asses.

But then again, all the people who make sense and live in the real world are now considered center or slightly right. Liberals like Rubin from Rubin report are considered right wing now.

Yes, the commies like Antifa and 3rd wave feminists and ETC are idiots BUT they are a loud voice---mostly thanks to social media. So while they look like "low hanging fruit" to anyone with sense they are a growing number of crazy assholes that have to be shut the fuck down.

Things we take for granted that are great like freedom of speech, free enterprise, doing stuff to earn a reward----the crazy assholes don't believe any of this. You have 40% of millennials that want communism...and THEY DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.

The opposition is LOW HANGING FRUIT AT BEST. These are the people we need to be shutting down so we can have real conservatives and liberals going against each other, instead of americans vs communists.

I hate this guy but he was great there. That ugly bitch is so fucking dumb, I'm going to objectify the shit out of her

Back