Rating women's attractiveness is rape culture/assault

uca35wlpcj401.jpg

I'm surprised he didn't butt in and correct her when she called it a crime about a sentence in.

To hardcore leftists finding someone attractive is rape.

If you don't find someone attractive, that's rape.

If you put yogurt in your Cheerios sometimes...rape.

I'm sure there will be a hate crime charge at some point very soon where a man doesn't want to date a transgender when he finds out that they are one. And then the transgender loses their mind.

No clue. From what I gather it just happened a few days ago.
Thanks, I heard him talking about the event, Sam is so level headed and monotone that Shapiro and his mickey mouse voice and his drop the mic talking point approach should be interesting. Ben has a way of repeating his very quick talking points and pointing to his wife's degree as proof for his arguments. I think he actually believes he wins debate with that tactic. It sure makes his cult type alt right fans feel they are smart for supporting and listening to him.

Thanks, I heard him talking about the event, Sam is so level headed and monotone that Shapiro and his mickey mouse voice and his drop the mic talking point approach should be interesting. Ben has a way of repeating his very quick talking points and pointing to his wife's degree as proof for his arguments. I think he actually believes he wins debate with that tactic. It sure makes his cult type alt right fans feel they are smart for supporting and listening to him.
His wife is a doctor? News to me.

Hardi harr harr.

His wife is a doctor? News to me.

Hardi harr harr.
Poor girl is forced to do exactly what the government dictates and it goes against every moral thread in her body yet she struggles through somehow.

I don't know about you, but I don't pay any attention to a girl's physical attractiveness and only hang out with girls who tell wonderful stories and don't shoot off on 9 tangents. When I sit around drinking with friends, we always discuss how intelligent 19 year old girls are.

I could always sense trouble on blind dates by the failure to the "fixer upper" to say anything about looks - "She's a lot of fun and she is also a history major" was a flashing red warning sign.

if objectifying women is a crime, then maybe women should stop objectifying themselves...

I love how his story is based on what one kid said in a campus newspaper. That's some hard hitting journalism right there!

How else do you take something that isn’t even an issue and scare your base into thinking the liberals are all going to make talking about women illegal?

if objectifying women is a crime, then maybe women should stop objectifying themselves...

Those type often want objectification only from those just above their highest potential long-term relationship wish. Anyone else gawking is assaulting them in their minds.

Back